Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Do You Know About These Hosts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Know About These Hosts? (622 Views)

STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless / Best Local (Nigerian) Web Hosts 2018 / Which Company Hosts Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About These Hosts? by whs1: 5:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Please, does anyone have any experience with these hosts? How would rate their service; up time, client support, etc.

rillahost . com
talohost . com
hostnownow . com

Would you recommend one to host with any of them, and why?

If you can, please suggest me a better Nigerian host.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by SConnect: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2021
whs1:
Please, does anyone have any experience with these hosts? How would rate their service; up time, client support, etc.

Thanks in advance.

If you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by bolayei: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2021
alexiahost.com. They also have a Free website offer. Ignore the prices in pounds. It's Nigerian owned so they have mail in payment for you to pay in Naira.

It's fast and now down times.
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by donsheddy1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
I assume you're looking for a cheap host. First I recommend serious people to desist from Nigerian host companies, but if you so wish to continue then go for gigalayer.

They're not cheap and you'll get value for your money to an extent (not advertising for them, cos I have no affiliation with them)

My best advice still remains "run from Nigerian hosting providers".

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by Uko2Awoden: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Try sunmesanweb.com their services are reliable and affordable with good support. I have been using them for more than 4 years now.
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by thegracefabrics: 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
Talohost.com is the best, I have used their server after many hosts failed me and they are the one hosting all my websites now. I have moved all my site from other hosts to Talohost.com, If you don't want to waste your time and spend unnecessary go for Talohost.

Let me explain some of the reasons Talohost is the best.
1. Talohost.com is very fast, they are always up. My websites have never been down since I moved my website to Talohost and my website loads faster. I have my Fabrics e-commerce platform and it loads with speed.
2. Talohost.com has unlimited features, most sites will charge you extra for some features like security, SSL, backups, Bandthwidths, etc but Talohost offers most of these features as unlimited which makes it easy for you to host any kind of website.
3. No Secret charges Talohost.com doesn't charge secretly like most hosting companies, there is a hosting company I was using then, They gave me a discount for the first purchase, after that, they charge a huge amount of money for what Talohost offer for free. The most painful is during renewal, many hosting companies charge higher during renewal but Talohost renewal is the same.
4. Talohost.com support is great There is no way you will have a website that you will not need to contact your host, Talohost gives the best support in Nigeria. They are available to support you on WhatsApp just like your friends. They answer all your questions and help you fix your issues where necessary.
5. Talohost.com is the most affordable hosting company in Nigeria You have a host with as low as Five Hundred Naira (#500) depending on what you want and you can upgrade as your business grows. As for me, I don't even mind if their services are expensive, so far I get great services.
6. You can host any kind of website on Talohost Talohost can host Wordpress, Joomla, PHP, Laravel, React, Angular, or any kind of script.

CONCLUSION: If you want peace of mind and you don't want to spend unnecessarily for good service. Go for Talohost.com

Try Talohost.com, you will always thank me.
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by thegracefabrics: 5:46pm On May 14, 2021
whs1:

rillahost . com
talohost . com
hostnownow . com

Thanks in advance.

In Summary Talohost.com is the best, go for Talohost for peace of mind
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by Emeka71(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2021
Try alexiahost.com
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by kimjones2011: 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
well, I don't know much about other hosting companies, but let me only talk about the hosting company I'm using.

I have tried talohost web services and I can tell you they are the best when it comes to supporting, speed and price.

The good part about them is if you want to change your WordPress website they can help you design it for less.
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by miraculousGod(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2021
whs1:

rillahost . com
talohost . com
hostnownow . com

Thanks in advance.
true host is the best hosting company in Africa. They have office in Nigeria. They respond to your complaint instantly in case of any challenge.
Your account becomes active immediately you pay. No delay whatsoever. No negative review so far. follow the link.

https://truehost.com.ng/cloud/?aff=403
Re: What Do You Know About These Hosts? by bowkay: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
I was very scared if Nigeria hosting, I usually use siteground and I was enjoying it. But siteground is very expensive for me. I need a hosting which will be fast and reliable like siteground but will be affordable for me. I make my research for days and finally settle with talohost.com.
I pay in naira on talohost and I enjoy their services and support. My website is every fast and always up.

(1) (Reply)

Credibility Of The Abeg App Needs To Be Questioned / Pin Verified Google Adsense Account For Sale / Web Development - Comments And Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.