Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others (35110 Views)

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC / Billionaire Warren Buffet Warning Against Bitcoin And Crypto-currencies / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Seniorwriter(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Rgade:

Mtcheew

Bluntemperor:

I just wander how we go about genuine businesses in Nigeria.
All over the World, trading in Forex, including crystocurrency is a genuine business.It may not be perfect because of potential loss but that is it's nature.You can gain or make a loss but it should not be a focus attention for Efcc for so many manipulations are going on even in political arena.Why don't they go over betting then,afterall,it also have the nature of FX.

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a Superpower.
Thanks
@Bluntemperor just imagine the response from that ignorant mofo @Rgade
@Seniorwriter
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by SenecaTheYonger: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2021
jesmond3945:
go and learn about it. Everything is not buying and selling of land.

Maybe you should learn how to read instead?
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
I went for 3weeks course training in UI, then I was working in Enugu. I bought and read countless of forex books. I bought inverter for my laptop and fan. I After that I was on demo for 4months. I followed news on forex every 6am, studied the candle stick chart and the pattern thoroughly, know the right time to enter a trade. With all this knowledge you can't predict the market, it's volatile, you can loose all your investment within minutes.

You didn't answer my question, all what you just said is that you've been a trader for two years and that you are doing well. Just a screenshot of your returns. The moment you quoted me, I expected you to say this is what I have made or achieved in trading forex.

You never asked me any question. I was only reacting a perceived wrong impression you have about forex trading.

You have rightly said the truth, that only 15% of traders make it forex trading.

The remaining 85% continue to lose money because they continue to do the opposite of what the successful, not lucky, 15% have been doing.

Albert Einstein says "Doing the same thing the same way and expecting a different result is one of the definitions of insanity."

Two things are constant in the life of losers on the forex market: FEAR and GREED. Deal with these two factors and you're on the path to success, someday.

Another problem is that majority of people on the market want to make it very fast - get-rich-quick, you know. It doesn't work that way. Emotions play a vital role on the directions of the market, and the market knows just how to deal with people who are so greedy and have a get rich quick mindset.

By the way, if you have at least a 100usd account, I can show you how to grow it into something tangible with minimal losses, over a period of time. I can't guarantee how long. There will be losses of course, but I'll teach you how to secure your capital.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by wonderiyke(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2021
200pips just like that. You too can do it. Shoot me a message.

Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2021
What people fail to understand is that, in forex losses are part of the game/business. There'll never be a period when you stop losing, because no one can perfectly predict the market 100% all the time.

So, it is then ideal to find a way out on how to minimize losses.

Most of the successful traders today are people who have blown up a number of account before stabilizing their trading strategy.

Personally, I've lost count of the number of accounts I've blown up. Not less than 10 though, before I could eventually find proper footing. Till today, I still record losses, but I never blow up my capital anymore. I record losses, and the next moment I recover back more than what the market took from me.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by lagosrd: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2021
Instead of helping people by organizing serious teachings and making more millionaires ,all we hear are pessimist opinion from them all the time.

Selling provisions now is worse than forex and bit coin combined. Not to talk of holding that naira.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
lagosrd:
Instead of helping people by organizing serious teachings and making more millionaires ,all we hear are pessimist opinion from them all the time.

Selling provisions now is worse than forex and bit coin combined. Not to talk of holding that naira.

Lol grin
That last paragraph though. Funny but true.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Anyone in possession of bitcoin should be arrested.

THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS
You are mad for saying this... no offense though..

Do you know how many people crypto has affected their lives positively??

Because you get phone and data no mean say make you know get sense!!!
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Perfectbeing(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
Since when did the EFCC become an investment watchdog? undecided undecided undecided

You wan leave your work do the work of the SEC? undecided undecided undecided
They became an investment watchdog when after some people have been scammed they'll report the case to EFCC which they didn't do before investing the money
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Snowx:
Fx is the worst....in terms of high risk...learnt my lessons in February 2021...I can never venture into Fx again...very high risk

lol... another clown
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by olatuns2017: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
BadRadio:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/efcc-cautions-nigerians-against-bitcoin-forex-trading-others/

Nigeria
Politicians scam us
Youths scammers
Pastor/Alphas scammers
Celebraties scammers
Diaspora people fueling crisis
Undergraduates Yahoo Yahoo
Businesses corruption

Future of Nigeria:
Blink

Future Biafra:
Dead

Future Oduduwa
Dark/blinded
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by wink2015(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2021
EFCC have turned MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS.

Are they not thieves themselves?
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Commanderinpips: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
The funniest thing is that people that haven't made $50 gain trading on forex or those that are total novice are the ones giving advice. I don't mean to be rude, please just show me your trading chart history. Screen shot it, then blur your details, that is when I will believe you.

Bro I don't need to proof myself to you about my trading experience. Trading fx is a choice I hope you can live with that fact. I don't take money from people to trade, infact I do my thing secretly and i am happy with it and proofing myself to you is baseless. If you think you are a guru, please visit ftmo.com and accept the challenge. And always remember this: only empty barrel make noise.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Snowx:
Fx is the worst....in terms of high risk...learnt my lessons in February 2021...I can never venture into Fx again...very high risk

lol... another clown

you people should just leave this fx for us. na by force?

the youngest billionaire in South Africa broke the back of poverty at 22 through forex trading. he also blew up some few accounts when he got started

forex trading is a life changer, take it or leave it.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
When did they @EFCC become financial analysts come advisers? SMH @how institutions fail in their duties but think they can act(advise) in other unrelated functions.
They should focus on their duties and leave advisory and economic evaluations to the appropriate bodies....Most of the richest people in the world are going Crypto...are they @EFCC more informed than those businessmen?
Anyways in another news if you have access to internet + PC / Phone and you ain't earning even $5 daily from Online then its your undoing.
For your financial sufficiency join REG(Residual Earnings Group)....
For details contact the facebook ID on my profile..

@Seniorwriter
How do I join, I need earning
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Seniorwriter(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
How do I join, I need earning

It was stated there to do the needful via the facebook ID on my profile.
Lolz @your MONIKER....why didn't you go for one that is more befitting...however why is it so hard for NL members like you to follow as directed if you are really interested!
Anyways do reach out.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Yeahmehn: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Is it your money we are putting inside? We should sit down and watch your govt that doesn't create jobs or even pay salaries when they give jobs?!

Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by einsteine(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
EFCC doing SEC's work.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by tonyashburton: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
I thought that young chap would think differently from his predecessors...but they all think like cattle.
Tesla just cashed 10% of their Bitcoin holdings for $270m.Is EFCC smarter than Elon Musk?
Cattle brains everywhere.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
A word is a enough for the wise. I learnt my own lesson in 2009 on forex trading.
Haha tell us your experience
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Do Not Invest in any Crypto Exchange or Trading Platform that is not registered and approved by SEC. Most of the brokers are scam network sitting with a laptop in their homes twerking the algorithms in their favor. Your loss is their gain and your tears gives them champagne.

Listen to EFCC, they have nothing to gain from your losses and frustration.

Bitcoin is a store of value. Put your cash there and leave it for years then change to naira and use it wisely.

Cryptos are a gateway to Yahoo Yahoo. Be sure you wanna be a criminal and be ready for all outcomes.

Be smart out there
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

They’re not bitcoin haters..

People are getting scammed..

Hence the caution..
How are they scammed? May be by fake bitcoin investors but how can someone trust anyone with his money in 21century internet
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Snowx:
What of crypto
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by CryptoRepublic1: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
And when did efcc became a financial adviser?

How's it their problem where I chose to invest my money.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by femauto(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Forex can make u wealthy if you have a working system/strategy and u have the experience.It is also not a 'get rich quick" biz,but some of us have been able to conquer fx through mathematical approach that is capable of handling any kind of movement that can blow the account. Most profitable traders are not willing to share their systems. grin grin
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Godswrath(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
This Govt and their cronies self, like wolves in sheep's clothing.
Please warn us about this terrorist Govt, their terrorist ministers and their love for terrorism.
Clueless fellows.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Chibae4real: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Do not invest yout money with Racksterli except you want to cry!!!!

Most of us who did was never paid and it been three months now!!!

BEWARE OF RACKSTERLI INVESTMENT!!! DON'T BE A VICTIM!!!

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR LIES!!
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chibae4real:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Do not invest yout money with Racksterli except you want to cry!!!!

Most of us who did was never paid and it been three months now!!!

BEWARE OF RACKSTERLI INVESTMENT!!! DON'T BE A VICTIM!!!

DON'T FALL FOR THEIR LIES!!

You are a certified mumu in the first place.

Why should you invest your money in Ponzi scheme?

I have never for once invested in Ponzi scheme, because I know that it's not sustainable. It's a system for people with get-rich-quick mentality.
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by Richthekid: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Efcc mind your business
Re: EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others by duality(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bobxin:

No, it's more than that

Please explain to me because I'm curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.