Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? (617 Views)

Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / Ruben Dias Wins EPL Player Of The Season Award / Jesse Lingard Named EPL Player Of The Month For April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by ogbiwa: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Just a random question. For the month of April Iheanacho has scored 4 premier league goals and one assist as well as one FA cup goal which took his club Leicester to a historic FA cup final. Do you think he deserves a back to back April player of the month award after winning it in March? If not, which premier league player do you think is in hotter form than Kelechi at the moment? Floor is open.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by DesignAndBuild: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Definitely
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by Kriss216: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Iheanacho is the only Goodnews we have presently in this country.

Funny enough, he's IPOB.

If it takes Nigeria to collapse for him to win April POTM, so be it!

God bless Kels man.

My heartfelt condolences goes to all Real Madrid supporters today. I pray God should give them the fortitude to bear the tsunami that will hit them this night.

1 Like

Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by Pepecushy(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Una don start to dey overhype dis guy
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by nairalandankrah: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2021
Pepecushy:
He deserves every hype his getting right now.. Morover, Your statement shows you've not been following his progress!.
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by DesignAndBuild: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

He deserves every hype his getting right now.. Morover, Your statement shows you've not been following his progress!.

Fact
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by EzzyCarter: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Kriss216:

My heartfelt condolences goes to all Real Madrid supporters today. I pray God should give them the fortitude to bear the tsunami that will hit them this night.

Lol! My guy, are you a Chelsea fan?
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by Kriss216: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Lol! My guy, are you a Chelsea fan?
100%.
How have you been?
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by EzzyCarter: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Kriss216:

100%.

How have you been?

Omoh, same here oh! Blues for life cool...

Been alright bruv. How's ur end too?
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by Kriss216: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Omoh, same here oh! Blues for life cool...
Been alright bruv. How's ur end too?
KTBFFH.

I'm good.

You still hear from Deni?
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by EzzyCarter: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Kriss216:

You still hear from Deni?

No man sad still haven't heard from her. It's really worrying tho, Denique would never stay this long from NL. Can only hope she's fine sad
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by Kriss216: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2021
EzzyCarter:

No man sad still haven't heard from her. It's really worrying tho, Denique would never stay this long from NL. Can only hope she's fine sad

I believe she's fine. I've missed her though
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by EzzyCarter: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Kriss216:

I believe she's fine. I've missed her though

Yeah me too.

Stay safe bruv!
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by Kriss216: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Yeah me too.

Stay safe bruv!

Thanks, you too.
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by fiyinfoluwa29093: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2021
:No man still haven't heard from her. It's really worrying tho, Denique would never stay this long from NL. Can only hope she's fine I believe she's fine. I've missed her though
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by paulolee(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2021
he would surely wins It because the other players lack consistency...I fear lingard may win it because of d England factor but nacho av the upper hand now dt lingard is injured...
kelz deserve to win d player of the month n maybe pep or tuchel gets d coach of d month..
Re: Does Iheanacho Deserve The EPL Player Of The Month For April? by paulolee(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Pepecushy:
nothing like overhype here bcoz kelz dey deliver each match day...assuming he is English, the media would b talking about him winning d ballon d or..
small lingard wey pick form for west ham this season don turn hot cake for market bcoz of the hype and he's English
abi na dt mumu rice for westham wey moyes once said he is worth above 200m bcoz he is English too, player wey no even ball reach ndidi with anything...

(1) (Reply)

African Most Expensive Player Done It Again / Three Different Times Anthony Taylor Ruined Chelsea Matches (photos) / Anthony Joshua Working With Mike Tyson’s Ex-trainer For Oleksandr Usyk Rematch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.