Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. (884 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Rich4god(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2021
First of all, I want to believe that these UGM are different from ESN. Probably they are a bunch of criminals that emanated of recent in the east. But if UGM are same with ESN, then seriously, they are not doing the right thing. You dont go about killing innocent officers in the name of agitation.

These officers are more or less our brothers, they are just hustling like every other person just that their line of wrk is different. So why kill them in the name of agitation. I hope we all know how Boko Haram started. After they finished killing officers, they turned on non indigenes now every civilian up north is a potential target. Let UGM not turn out to be like BH. After targeting officers, who else will the target. Even if Nigeria is going to divide, we still need the present day setting of Nigeria to be intact for efficient trading and business. A lot of Igbo have businesses outside the East. So UGM not use this attacks and stir up confusion everywhere to the extent that the igbos will be made to leave other region and return back home. That is not what we wish and pray for.

Those of us who are supporting the action of UGM should think twice. Nobody is better of dead. And on a second note, all these stations that they are attacking and burning down, if we actualize our own country, its not out of place to use that station as our own police formation. So why destroy them now.

If am in the helm of power. I will give the police officers in the East a compulsory 6 months leave. Then vacate and disarm all stations in the east except for state HQ. And that state HQ will hold a surprise for anyone that feels he will want to attack it. Am sure when the UGM have no other place to attack, when they start attacking the citizens, by then they will be ready to resist the movement of UGM.

But one thing that baffle me is, how come in all these attack against police and army, non of the UGM have been gunned down or arrested. We need to knw their identity. At least, we have seen ESN in videos and so we know how they dress. Probably arresting on of the UGM will lead us to know who they are or if they are same with ESN.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Let them fight for their right, a coward dies million times before his death.l - Radio Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Sirkingsnado: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2021
One u are not igbo after my 22 yr at east i relocate to north and i ask my self nigeria force arent dsame more bullets to ugm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by helinues: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Arewa1stSon: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
This man...
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by koondog: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Rich4god:
[s]First of all, I want to believe that these UGM are different from ESN. Probably they are a bunch of criminals that emanated of recent in the east. But if UGM are same with ESN, then seriously, they are not doing the right thing. You dont go about killing innocent officers in the name of agitation.

These officers are more or less our brothers, they are just hustling like every other person just that their line of wrk is different. So why kill them in the name of agitation. I hope we all know how Boko Haram started. After they finished killing officers, they turned on non indigenes now every civilian up north is a potential target. Let UGM not turn out to be like BH. After targeting officers, who else will the target. Even if Nigeria is going to divide, we still need the present day setting of Nigeria to be intact for efficient trading and business. A lot of Igbo have businesses outside the East. So UGM not use this attacks and stir up confusion everywhere to the extent that the igbos will be made to leave other region and return back home. That is not what we wish and pray for.

Those of us who are supporting the action of UGM should think twice. Nobody is better of dead. And on a second note, all these stations that they are attacking and burning down, if we actualize our own country, its not out of place to use that station as our own police formation. So why destroy them now.

If am in the helm of power. I will give the police officers in the East a compulsory 6 months leave. Then vacate and disarm all stations in the east except for state HQ. And that state HQ will hold a surprise for anyone that feels he will want to attack it. Am sure when the UGM have no other place to attack, when they start attacking the citizens, by then they will be ready to resist the movement of UGM.

But one thing that baffle me is, how come in all these attack against police and army, non of the UGM have been gunned down or arrested. We need to knw their identity. At least, we have seen ESN in videos and so we know how they dress. Probably arresting on of the UGM will lead us to know who they are or if they are same with ESN[/s].

Be proud of your Dahomey root.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by franktech(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Na Yoruba Muslim you be. Shut up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2021
All this killing is as a result of the orlu airstrike and the indiscriminate army arrest everywhere

If army respect them selves I'm sure they won't be target for anyone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by mouthofThegod: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
Rich4god:
First of all, I want to believe that these UGM are different from ESN. Probably they are a bunch of criminals that emanated of recent in the east. But if UGM are same with ESN, then seriously, they are not doing the right thing. You dont go about killing innocent officers in the name of agitation.

But one thing that baffle me is, how come in all these attack against police and army, non of the UGM have been gunned down or arrested. We need to knw their identity. At least, we have seen ESN in videos and so we know how they dress. Probably arresting on of the UGM will lead us to know who they are or if they are same with ESN.
when security agents and their counterparts were killing and molesting unarmed protesters before they resorted to arms,where was your submission on that?
Aboki/Afonja claiming Igbo.Dont cry more than the bereaved.
Be proud of your tribe..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Zionmdde: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Rich4god:

ESN and UGM are the same people
Lets not deceive ourselves here. If they are not the same, Igbos I know cannot allow aliens or people from other places destroy their region dat way. I was in anambra wen this has not escalated and I heard how these ESN guys fight army, if u think someone is importing gunmen to ur region den why don't the so called ESN rise and fight them. Remember dats how boko haram began, they had d support of the locals until they turned and started killing the locals themselves
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Please where is your condemnation when Nigerian army and police where massacring protesting ipob Members 2015/2019?

If you don't have any, may the fingers used in typing this be chop off by a hungry lion. Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by nameo: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2021
franktech:
Na Yoruba Muslim you be. Shut up

Dont be unfortunate!!

Is the guy wrong in what he said?

Those police officers are mostly Igbos for Gods sake!!

And i cant understand how this new development is not a strategic blunder by IPOB(assuming they are they ones doing this and if not they must very clearly dissociate themselves from it). The initial attrition strategy with nin violence was working fine for IPOB. I thought they had the upper hand with an extremely incompetent FG

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by nameo: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Risingsun11:
Please where is your condemnation when Nigerian army and police where massacring protesting ipob Members 2015/2019?

If you don't have any, may the fingers used in typing this be chop off by a hungry lion. Amen!

This was condemned and is condemnable!!

This FG has done a lot of terrible and frankly(from a strategic sense) stuppod things: the killings of unarmed IPOB members, massacre of shitttes, the seeming support fof murdurous fulani herdsmen across the country etc.

But does that mean that the SE should also be stuupid? What of if it was a plan to expose yourselves unnecessarily?

Think!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by BigSarah(f): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Everyone does.
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by franktech(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2021
We do not give a damn whether it is igbo man in the police or even my relation, or Yoruba or Hausa, once you are an enemy of the people you will be shot at sight. We have a population of more that 70 million in Biafraland. So it is not 200o biafran police will hold us back because they are inside the station. This is not the story of lekki toll gate. Yorube will seize to exist in the next 50 years. Keep sleeping
nameo:

Dont be unfortunate!!

And i cant understand how this new development is not a strategic blunder by IPOB(assuming they are they ones doing this and if not they must very clearly dissociate themselves from it). The initial attrition strategy with nin violence was working fine for IPOB. I thought they had the upper hand with an extremely incompetent FG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by funkekemi(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2021
nameo:

Dont be unfortunate!!

they are not interested in non violent approach again , Nigerian government lack diplomat tendencies .can you go to a wrong table with a serpent?
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Acidiously: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2021
I've said it that we in the east need no unwarranted concern from extraneous variables like the op. Be proud of your region and stop claiming Igbo. Don't tell us the repercussions of the UGM actions, rather tell us what they should do. And better not tell me dialogue because you'd sound daft to me.
Dialogue clause has long expired
Boy have dropped flags and polos and have picked arms

4 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by nameo: 9:10am On Apr 27, 2021
franktech:
We do not give a damn whether it is igbo man in the police or even my relation, or Yoruba or Hausa, once you are an enemy of the people you will be shot at sight. We have a population of more that 70 million in Biafraland. So it is not 200o biafran police will hold us back because they are inside the station. This is not the story of lekki toll gate. Yorube will seize to exist in the next 50 years. Keep sleeping

Are old are you, guy?
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by nameo: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2021
funkekemi:
they are not interested in non violent approach again , Nigerian government lack diplomat tendencies .can you go to a wrong table with a serpent?

And what do you think the consequences of that will be?

Think of that?

By the way, one of the consequences been the demonization and destruction of IPOB and the Biafra cause.
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by franktech(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Unity beggers
nameo:

Are old are you, guy?

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by nameo: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2021
franktech:
Unity beggers

Oh! So, am a northerner now?

grin
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by franktech(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Obviously else you are mentally deranged. Fulani people are on conquest and you are begging for unity to stay with them and you tell me that you are not mentally deranged
nameo:

Oh! So, am a northerner now?

grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Aketi2: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2021
I am Igbo, but think that the oppression of the oppressor cannot last forever.
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Burtonj: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2021
@ the op

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Chimarto: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Before you people use to laugh IPOB that python dance made them to swim in mud....now Yoruba Muslims are changing tone.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by NwaAro: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2021
Always remember that whenever they start their garbage epistles with "I'm proudly Igbo" blah blah blah... just know they are NOT Igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Masterppower: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Rich4god:

You're a Yoruba aboki.

Igbo's don't produce people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by goodnessme1(f): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Rich4god:

First you are not Igbo.

Second Ipob and ESN have made it clear that they are not unknown gun men.

Thirdly this guys below would have prefer to die while fighting Terrorist in uniform,instead of been killed just for doing peaceful protest..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Akudaisi: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Zionmdde:

Lets not deceive ourselves here. If they are not the same, Igbos I know cannot allow aliens or people from other places destroy their region dat way. I was in anambra wen this has not escalated and I heard how these ESN guys fight army, if u think someone is importing gunmen to ur region den why don't the so called ESN rise and fight them. Remember dats how boko haram began, they had d support of the locals until they turned and started killing the locals themselves
ask questions if you don't know,ESN was formed by NK to protect us against the killer herders,UGM on the other hand was fully sponsored by Igbo community in overseas, Incase you don't know they are those who genuinely want Biafra but they don't accept NK style,they are people who left NK because he didn't want to Arm them,those are the ones sponsoring UGM,UGM are fully backed to destroy any uniformed men,the attack from the Nigeria military last month naturally hatched the birth of UGM, while the killings of Fulanis across the East gave birth to ESN
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by mbaise1000: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Zionmdde:

I think that your argument is flawed bros and that hou desperately want the ugm to be esn, how is the esn supposed to stop the bringing of guns into the south east? When they themselves are being pursued by both the army and police and igbo politicians and thr rest if the enemies? Why is every one of you comparing igbos to boko haram and how it started? None of you is able to hide your real selves again, how impossible it is for you to keep an open mind when it comes to the igbos, this is why I keep saying that you lot are the real backbone of kanu because it's you and your type that keep proving him right all the time, by doing and saying exactly what he said you will do and say, now you have made 99% of igbos to buy into his ideas, it's not as if those evil you are committing against igbos are not thete all along but rubbing it in is even worse.
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2021
koondog:

Be proud of your Dahomey root.
He is Nwafor I have known him for long here
Re: I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. by Zionmdde: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I think that your argument is flawed bros and that hou desperately want the ugm to be esn, how is the esn supposed to stop the bringing of guns into the south east? When they themselves are being pursued by both the army and police and igbo politicians and thr rest if the enemies? Why is every one of you comparing igbos to boko haram and how it started? None of you is able to hide your real selves again, how impossible it is for you to keep an open mind when it comes to the igbos, this is why I keep saying that you lot are the real backbone of kanu because it's you and your type that keep proving him right all the time, by doing and saying exactly what he said you will do and say, now you have made 99% of igbos to buy into his ideas, it's not as if those evil you are committing against igbos are not thete all along but rubbing it in is even worse.

I will say it again ugm is esn
So why do esn fight military or police but feel comfortable with ugm around. Why is ugm not targeting ordinary citizens but rather everything and everyone ipob hates, ie police, military etc. If these guys are fulanis, or imported as u guys want us to believe, innocent citizens will also be their victims
I was in owerri wen all these ugm matter started. So if u don't know wat is happening or u intentionally choose to pretend like those senseless Igbos, then be rest assured dat one day wen people are tired, tyre and fuel will start raining everywhere,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos The Only True Nigerians / Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State / Topic; Is Nigeria Breaking Up? Today 6pm @punchlinetv Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.