Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out (17069 Views)

Criminals Can Hack Your Atm Details With Boarding Pass Bar Code -dcp Tunji Warns / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Shalommy(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Naija must waka... Hahaha
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Wizzzzmike: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
cry if you've ever lived in Ghana or you're in Nigeria watching their TV channels ,you'll understand that it's Ghanaians are all scammers, from native doctor to money doublers, to Money Transfer, lotto scam and they are doing their adverts on TV STATIONS daily and it got to the point I asked my brother if this country get government at all

there's a popular one that's called NANA AGRADA and his spokesman is an ACTOR for Ghana his name is BIG AKWESI

See do you know what is freedom of worship? If you know common sense will tell you government can't do anything about it until someone reports her... since freedom of worship is not practice in Nigeria you online and say sh!t...we all know country rather do not have government, if you do common sense will tell I should be enjoying 24/7 electricity

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by afroniger: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
cry if you've ever lived in Ghana or you're in Nigeria watching their TV channels ,you'll understand that it's Ghanaians are all scammers, from native doctor to money doublers, to Money Transfer, lotto scam and they are doing their adverts on TV STATIONS daily and it got to the point I asked my brother if this country get government at all

there's a popular one that's called NANA AGRADA and his spokesman is an ACTOR for Ghana his name is BIG AKWESI

That Nana Agrada is a notorious scammer. And she still get mind to dey show am off on free-to-air, yet their government no see anything do about am. Later dem go dey abuse Nigerians.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by PetroDolla2020: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tell your people to stay in their country. And how is Ghana worst than nigeria? Are people being kidnapped for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke? Are people being killed like fries in Ghana? Is Ghana the certified poverty capital of the world?

GeneralPula:

I’ve said it many times & I’m still saying it that Ghana is way worst than Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by PetroDolla2020: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nana Agrada is a notorious scammer? Did he scam you? Are you telling me because Nana Aggrada is a “scammer” means foreigners in Ghana can also be scammers? Agrada is doing his thing in Ghana. How has that got to do with Nigerians?

afroniger:

That Nana Agrada is a notorious scammer. And she still get mind to dey show am off on free-to-air, yet their government no see anything do about am. Later d go dey abuse Nigerians.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Richthekid: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yeah
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I agree 100 percent with what you said. We in Ghana have known Yorubas for a very long time. Infact a typical Ghanaian used to think all Nigerians are Yorubas. Ghanaians didn't have problems with Yorubas/ Nigerians until Nigerians from a particular region in Nigeria started coming to Ghana in large numbers.

These ones are not like Yorubas. The want to claim rights with natives. They want to challenge authority. who will sit down for a foreigner to take over his country with this rotten attitude? Will Nigerians tolerate this attitude from any group of foreigners in Nigeria? nigerians should search themselves very well.

Please if any nigerian tries nonsense in your country either yoruba, hausa or fulani please kindly fvck them up and send their asses back to nigeria....
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by afroniger: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Nana Agrada is a notorious scammer? Did he scam you? Are you telling me because Nana Aggrada is a “scammer” means foreigners in Ghana can also be scammers? Agrada is doing his thing in Ghana. How has that got to do with Nigerians?

Ogbeni gettat. You obviously don't know who Nana is. And FYI, Nana is a woman. A 'money doubler' who boldly advertizes her craft in full glare, has many cases of having duped people, yet is still walking free in the same Ghana. You can't try that in Nigeria and get away with it. Point is, Ghanaians aren't saints compared to Nigerians, as many of you would like to paint. There are Ghanaian criminals in Nigeria as well, who are involved in oil bunkering in the Niger-Delta, but Nigerians don't take it out on other Ghanaians living in Nigeria, or do they? There have been many instances where their citizens even claim to be Nigerians when apprehended for committing crimes abroad.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by caandi: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians in ghana are really suffering

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Goodman247: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
NickNyce:
Nigeria is already too casted as a Name and Nation. There is hardly any respect for a Nigerian anywhere in the World.
what pains me is that we are very religious, churches everywhere but the heart of Nigerians is wicked
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by PetroDolla2020: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
I don't know who Nana Agrada is because he or she is irrelevant to Ghana or Ghanaians. I don't give a fvck about Agrada. I don't watch every stvpid thing on TV. Are Nigerian saints? Ghanaians own their country and can do whatever they like within their country. There are enough laws in Ghana to take care of people who flout the law. Are you aware Agrada TV has been closed? There is press freedom in Ghana. In Ghana, you can abuse the president and no security people will chase you. There is absolute freedom for the citizens of Ghana. But it is sheer stvpidity for a foreigner in Ghana to try to behave in a particular way because Ghanaians are behaving in a particular way. It is their country and they can do whatever they like.

How many Ghanaians have been arrested in Nigeria for bunkering. How many? 1,000, 5,000? do you know the number pf Nigerians in Ghanaian jails?

afroniger:

Ogbeni gettat. You obviously don't know who Nana is. And FYI, Nana is a woman. A 'money doubler' who boldly advertizes her craft in full glare, has many cases of having duped people, yet is still walking free in the same Ghana. You can't try that in Nigeria and get away with it. Point is, Ghanaians aren't saints compared to Nigerians, as many of you would like to paint. There are Ghanaian criminals in Nigeria as well, who are involved in oil bunkering in the Niger-Delta, but Nigerians don't take it out on other Ghanaians living in Nigeria, or do they? There have been many instances where their citizens even claim to be Nigerians when apprehended for committing crimes abroad.

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by PetroDolla2020: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians in Ghana are suffering? So why are they still there? Can't they go back home?

caandi:
Nigerians in ghana are really suffering

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by KardinalZik(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
I was chatting with this white Lady on social media , the conversation was good and she asked me where I was from and I did tell her "Nigeria" , she said " oh really, I don't like Nigerians, Many are into fraudulent activities" while I was trying to defend my country she stopped chatting with me.. It's been more than a year now.

Why is Crime synonymous to the Name Nigeria?
Not all Nigerians are scammers.

I have this very good Zambian friend, I have never met her in person before, we met on FB and she's more than a friend to me.
She needed to get something from Nigeria and she sent the money to me to help her get it and send it through DHL. I did get the product and sent it to her, this little trustworthy act from me was what made us really tight friends.
She said she took a big risk because she had heard a lot of nasty things about Nigerians and she was scared but because I was trustworthy enough not to swindle her that her perception about Nigerians had change.

Nigerians pls let's change the narratives, we shouldn't soil the name of this great country.

You were making sense until you referred to Nigeria as a "great country".

Abeg modify that thing.

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Swanzi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’ve said it many times & I’m still saying it that Ghana is way worst than Nigeria..

Continue in ur grand delusion grandeur grin
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Swanzi(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
afroniger:

Ogbeni gettat. You obviously don't know who Nana is. And FYI, Nana is a woman. A 'money doubler' who boldly advertizes her craft in full glare, has many cases of having duped people, yet is still walking free in the same Ghana. [/b]You can't try that in Nigeria and get away with it.[b] Point is, Ghanaians aren't saints compared to Nigerians, as many of you would like to paint. There are Ghanaian criminals in Nigeria as well, who are involved in oil bunkering in the Niger-Delta, but Nigerians don't take it out on other Ghanaians living in Nigeria, or do they? There have been many instances where their citizens even claim to be Nigerians when apprehended for committing crimes abroad.

Indeed...
A snake swallowed bundles of money and nothing happen too grin
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Swanzi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

See do you know what is freedom of worship? If you know common sense will tell you government can't do anything about it until someone reports her... since freedom of worship is not practice in Nigeria you online and say sh!t...we all know country rather do not have government, if you do common sense will tell I should be enjoying 24/7 electricity

My brother Nigerians are mishandled misruled and abused as citizens they actually think all countries are the same.... grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Swanzi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I don't know who Nana Agrada is because he or she is irrelevant to Ghana or Ghanaians. I don't give a fvck about Agrada. I don't watch every stvpid thing on TV. Are Nigerian saints? Ghanaians own their country and can do whatever they like within their country. There are enough laws in Ghana to take care of people who flout the law. Are you aware Agrada TV has been closed? There is press freedom in Ghana. In Ghana, you can abuse the president and no security people will chase you. There is absolute freedom for the citizens of Ghana. But it is sheer stvpidity for a foreigner in Ghana to try to behave in a particular way because Ghanaians are behaving in a particular way. It is their country and they can do whatever they like.

How many Ghanaians have been arrested in Nigeria for bunkering. How many? 1,000, 5,000? do you know the number pf Nigerians in Ghanaian jails?

GBAM my brother

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Swanzi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
afroniger:

That Nana Agrada is a notorious scammer. And she still get mind to dey show am off on free-to-air, yet their government no see anything do about am. Later dem go dey abuse Nigerians.

Are u aware she’s been arrested and her tv station closed down ...
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by vioment: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2021
When you don't have good leaders, this is the result.

All that corruption, is coming home to roost.

I respect Ghana, but they shouldn't step on us when we are down.

Those togolese that are being treated badly will soon squeal. And when that chaos starts, you won't like to be stepped on.

I wish peace for Ghana and Africa, even though I know that black SA are trying to brain wash Ghana, Ghana is blood to Nigeria, since way back. I know Black SA are doing fasting and prayer for Nigeria to continuously be in chaos.

Nigerians be calm and smart. We are all we got. We need to wise and do good pass them. When we unite how e suppose be, every African will dust up their Nigerian heritage.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Wizzzzmike: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
Swanzi:

My brother Nigerians are mishandled misruled and abused as citizens they actually think all countries are the same.... grin
Oh chale dem fool too much. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Living Abroad Worth It? / Fuel-Laden Tanker Falls, Spills Content On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / The Most Embarrassing Places To Live In The UK (just For A Laugh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.