Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out (16861 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Seniorwriter(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Pathetic to know that Nigerians are pegged in a general SCAM tag...Thanks to our fantastically corrupt past & present politicians and internet fraudsters + criminal minded migrants that have been denting the good image of other very large population legit hardworking Nigerians all over the world.
I find it puzzling whenever i see these criminals prefer doing illegalities when there are thousands of legal online and offline activities that you can earn with comfortably.
Just Pathetic.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by ArewaNightmare: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
cry if you've ever lived in Ghana or you're in Nigeria watching their TV channels ,you'll understand that it's Ghanaians are all scammers, from native doctor to money doublers, to Money Transfer, lotto scam and they are doing their adverts on TV STATIONS daily and it got to the point I asked my brother if this country get government at all

there's a popular one that's called NANA AGRADA and his spokesman is an ACTOR for Ghana his name is BIG AKWESI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by legallyminded: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
Na omo igbo full ghana dey do fraudulent activity, criminality is their watch word

Zombie
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by mmsen: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2021
No, it isn't all but it is a disproportionate amount who want to carry your dangerous practices from Nigeria to Ghana, a country where people tend to carry themselves with a greater level of self respect and thus don't engage in the same level of base behavior as Nigerians.

It's not just Ghanaians crying about Nigerians. Nigerians need to look at themselves and stop with their destructive ways.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Ashirioluwa: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians and crimes are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by mmsen: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Not all of you, but when you see those indulging in it, you don't admonish them to stop. You're indirectly encouraging them.

If they do not admonish them in Nigeria why would they do so elsewhere?

Nigerians refuse to admit that their moral compass as a collective is warped.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by SenecaTheYonger: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Good luck convincing them. I’m so glad I left. E remain to find way become a citizen of another country and burn my national ID
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Kingcalls: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2021
We know yahoo boys are yoruba boys....and they are the criminals that are in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by sojfarm: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2021
This is the clear evidence that running away to another country is not the sustainable solution. We need to take it back and redeem our image globally.

Fight bad leaders collectively. Ameachi has said that we only accuse of stealing, but nobody has stolen publicly, yet they given chiedtaincy titles, honorary degree, they make them ambassardors, we recycle them et cetera.

When we are ready, all us will stand up firm against wastage and demand for accountability. Starting with the bullion van thief that is currently marketing himself for presidency.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2021
BadRadio:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/27/not-all-us-are-criminals%E2%80%94nigerians-ghana-cry-out

This is what you get when you spend all day online demarketing Nigeria because you hate PMB. You will reap what you sow and the land will never bless those who curse it.

Patriots are busy offline with nation building while the terrorists and unpatriotic elements among us seem louder. So if you're a patriot and occasionally online, market the Nigeria news they didn't promote because they believe it does not appeal to their terrorist base and the few unpatriotic press platforms believe will not sell like bad news and fake news that fetch them unethical traffic revenue.

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by 9japride(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2021
All these are as a result of bad governance in the country. If things were moving normally in Nigeria who will want to leave the country? Hardship has turned a lot of people into crime just to escape poverty. Until we have a sincere person who has love in his/her heart to govern the country then that's the only way things will get better. Other African countries are not as wealthy as Nigeria but they prefer to stay in their country because they are not segregated or despised amongst their leaders and they genuinely ensure that things works in their various countries. We lack spirit of patriotism in this country, most people are only patriotic to a particular person and not the country at large.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by HabaHaba: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
Na omo igbo full ghana dey do fraudulent activity, criminality is their watch word

Mad foolishness is in ur gene.asswipe

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Cnach: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
had it been u have ever travelled out of ur region I bet u will say this
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Pathetic to know that Nigerians are pegged in a general SCAM tag...Thanks to our fantastically corrupt past & present politicians and internet fraudsters + criminal minded migrants that have been denting the good image of other very large population legit hardworking Nigerians all over the world.
I find it puzzling whenever i see these criminals prefer doing illegalities when there are thousands of legal online and offline activities that you can earn with comfortably.
Just Pathetic.

@Seniorwriter
You are embellishing the same bad narrative and you are part of the problem. You are a senior writer in writing stuffs that demarket Nigeria sir.
You guys are doing great injustice to yourself and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Farid24224(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2021
IPOB amaka
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Machinegun91(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Deport all Nigerians living in Ghana back to Nigeria for proper and accurate galatians malaga screening. Ghana is the only country in Africa that has the essentials of good morning. Nonsense people
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Ugosample(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Just watch how some unfortunate people will turn this serious issue to ethnic bashing
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Seniorwriter(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are embellishing the same bad narrative and you are part of the problem. You are a senior writer in writing stuffs that demarket Nigeria sir.
You guys are doing great injustice to yourself and Nigeria.

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a Superpower.
You lack it.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by neyohh: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria is a combination of Columbia and Afghanistan in the 90s pretending to be religious.

Some certain tribes see criminality as a way of life and don't condemn it, abi you don't see the comments on nairaland .

Drug's, sex trafficking and yahoo are just means of survival in the south.

Boko haram, banditry and terrorism are means of survival in the north.

There's no innocent region!

It will take a catastrophic event like a full blown war to reset.

4 Likes

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ike, Chibuike and Abaeze
selling fake products is not legal business
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a Superpower.
You lack it.

@Seniorwriter
Talk is cheap. To write 'Seniorly' mere empty words are good but not enough.Get busy sir. Market Nigeria today.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Ugosample(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is what you get when you spend all day online demarketing Nigeria because you hate PMB. You will reap what you sow and the land will never bless those who curse it

Patriots are busy offline with nation building while the terrorists and unpatriotic elements among us seem louder. So if you're a patriot and occasionally online, market the Nigeria news they didn't promote because they believe it does not appeal to their terrorist base and the few unpatriotic press platforms believe will not sell like bad news and fake news that fetch them unethical traffic revenue.

APC got to power by demarketing GEJ and Nigeria

Remember 2014?

Why are you lot now crying ?
Its the precedence that useless men like Liar Mohd, Tinubu and co set.

Though after this nightmare is over
Nigeria will need to have a discussion about it

1 Like

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
GeneralPula:
Flatinoz don use their criminal ways choke dem for Ghana..

How come other naija tribes no dey get issues?
See what I am talking about
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by OgbanjeProphet: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Every Nigerian I know that live in Ghana is a street guy.

What does a street guy do to earn a living

CRIME!!!

Report the criminals among you to the authorities and be

FREE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by PetroDolla2020: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rubbish talk!

ArewaNightmare:
cry if you've ever lived in Ghana or you're in Nigeria watching their TV channels ,you'll understand that it's Ghanaians are all scammers, from native doctor to money doublers, to Money Transfer, lotto scam and they are doing their adverts on TV STATIONS daily and it got to the point I asked my brother if this country get government at all

there's a popular one that's called NANA AGRADA and his spokesman is an ACTOR for Ghana his name is BIG AKWESI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ugosample:

APC got to power by demarketing GEJ and Nigeria

Remember 2014?

Why are you lot now crying ?
Its the precedence that useless men like Liar Mohd, Tinubu and co set.

Though after this nightmare is over
Nigeria will need to have a discussion about it
Cry bawo? It is the same people who demarket Nigeria who are crying. They got what they asked for and still getting what they say about Nigeria. Obviously, you are all still in pains since 2015 when PMB defeated GEJ. They will continue to cry until they stop cursing the land because they hate PMB for defeating their god. I am so so proud of Nigeria and I bless Nigeria my fatherland every day.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by selemempe: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
thats why you should support Biafra
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by selemempe: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cry bawo? It is the same people who demarket Nigeria who are crying. They got what they asked for and still getting what they say about Nigeria. Obviously, you are all still in pains since 2015 when PMB defeated GEJ. They will continue to cry until they stop cursing the land because they hate PMB for defeating their god. I am so so proud of Nigeria and I bless Nigeria my fatherland every day.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
say this without crying grin
Re: Not All Of Us Are Criminals, Nigerians In Ghana Cry Out by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
zangaozanga:
if na Igbo people make u no dey successful for this life tell us...stop hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) / Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) / The Battle-Field Called “Lagos Traffic”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.