Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown (32166 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Nigerians Slam Otamendi For Shoving Iheanacho On Instagram / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by seunaj: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2021
H
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by robosky02(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
That Nigger deserves to be in top 3 of CAF's African player of the year - 2021.

Igbo amaka.

Why top 3?

Is mane or salah doing what he is doing?

Abeg he already has CAF player of the year

Just give him
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Leicester City's Kelechi Iheanacho is one of six Premier League players to have scored more home goals than Liverpool in 2021 #Seniorman

Maddddd oooooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by ArewaNightmare: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
grin while our 28yrs and 25yrs old blodas are languishing in KANO pillars to maintain federal character and quota system in SUPER EAGLES

2 Likes

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin while our 28yrs and 25yrs old blodas are languishing in KANO pillars to maintain federal character and quota system in SUPER EAGLES
Keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Just look at What tribalism as turned your head to.Shame!
Even in soccer matter!
What a shame!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by HarunaWest(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:
Ihenacho's new form is due to confidence he now has
Dude always had confidence.... Vardy loose form he pick up..That's all.

1 Like

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by xjiggy: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2021
When we lost to Leicester in the FA cup, I really didn't feel bad simply because it was Iheanacho that did the Damage. I'm really happy for the dude. Hope continue to stay focused
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by segun18(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2021
God bless Iheanacho and my man Ndidi. As an ex footballer, I respect the work of Ndidi in that midfield.

5 Likes

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2021
robosky02:

Why top 3?

Is mane or salah doing what he is doing?

Abeg he already has CAF player of the year

Just give him

Sallah has scored 20 goals this season. Don't forget.

... just one goal shy from Harry Kane's 21, the chart-topper.
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by 77star: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Do you know Terem Moffi In Lorient?
Neymar nko?
E no dey?
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by JustCruise(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2021
paulolee

tweeter users and cruise eeh...kelz av given us a lot of joy during this hard times as a Nigerian bt calling for ballon d or is just cruise bcox its almost non feasible....I would be happy if he wins player of the month or best player In EPL...

Though i agree you about the joy that has brought to us(Nigerians) by Seniorman but you didn't have to mention me.
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by SlayerForever: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2021
Who actually saw his goal yesterday? Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by Nickymezor(f): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2021
Nice one from Kelechi
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Shameless African men that cannot build their league in Africa, rejoicing over what the White man has built in Europe.
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by CSTRR: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So far So Good, senior man Kelz has shown us the stuff he is made of...

In as much as Senior Man is banging in the goals recently, we should also thank Brendan Rodgers for having faith in our Nigeria GOAT and also building his confidence level.

Some coaches are just like General Buhari... They'll demoralize you and help to kill your dream just like the way the Buhari-led administration is doing to Nigeria youths.
He had no options.

Brendan did not give him chance at all.
Though I am sure he has seen the error of his ways.

1 Like

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by guychidile: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
senior man is improving and stepping up his game
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Sallah has scored 20 goals this season. Don't forget.

... just one goal shy from Harry Kane's 21, the chart-topper.

Also look at the overall contribution

Where is Liverpool

And where is

Leicester city
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by Babysho(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
paulolee:

yup I know terem sooo well...dt gee na my day1 nigee bk den for street....na sure Edo boy wey even align with me bk den for calabar..the gee good n na even sure padi wit iwobi n oshimhen...

Juga is that you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by slowice(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If you are following the Nigerian strikers playing in Europe, you will know that not only Kelechi is making us happy but almost all of them.

For over 20years of following Nigeria players (strikers) outside in Europe, they’ve not been much in this superb form.

Terem Moffi
Kelechi
Paul Onuachu
Simy
Osimhen
Chukwueze et al

I guess we are in our best season soccer wise
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by Cmanforall: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If you are following the Nigerian strikers playing in Europe, you will know that not only Kelechi is making us happy but almost all of them.

For over 20years of following Nigeria players (strikers) outside in Europe, they’ve not been much in this superb form.

Terem Moffi
Kelechi
Paul Onuachu
Simy
Osimhen
Chukwueze et al
Osimhen also score yesterday

1 Like

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by robosky02(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
slowice:

I guess we are in our best season soccer wise

I don't think African country has what we have now

An embarrassing talent that will confuse any coach

1 Like

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
robosky02:

Also look at the overall contribution

Where is Liverpool

And where is

Leicester city

I hope he wins the F.A. cup.

If he wins the FA cup, he'd have edged out Sallah. If not, Sallah still remains the best African player. Forget league position.
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
we should also thank Brendan Rodgers for having faith in our Nigeria GOAT

Bro, Rodgers doesnt have a choice, that's why he's using Ihenacho. Leicester city don dey scout another striker, once they land him, boom, our boy on the bench again

1 Like

Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by robosky02(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

I hope he wins the F.A. cup.

If he wins the FA cup, he'd have edged out Sallah. If not, Sallah still remains the best African player. Forget league position.

With his form and confidence

Hopefully it will happen
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
That goal is unbelievable. Amazing!
Re: Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown by abebi77572: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
:Do you know Terem Moffi In Lorient?Neymar nko?E no dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stadium And Street To Be Named After Anthony Joshua In Nigeria / Happy Birthday Ahmed Musa / Denmark Vs Australia World Cup 2018 - Rare Historic Match. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.