Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) (31963 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
@JoelsBlog Media

Watch Shocking Footage Showing Baseball Player Danry Vasquez Beating Up His Girlfriend, if at that..behaving like an Animal without control he made her wear her glass and forcing her to put on a normal look.

Watch Shocking Footage Showing Baseball Player Danry Vasquez Beating Up His Girlfriend

Disgusting CCTV footage of a minor league baseball player repeatedly beating his girlfriend on a set of stairs at a ground has gone viral after being released two years after the incident.

The footage from 2016 shows Venezuelan Danry Vasquez exiting the ground in conversation with his girlfriend when he strikes her twice at the top of the stairs before dragging her and lifting her up before hitting her one more time.

Vasquez then goes back upstairs before appearing again to continue to walk downstairs with his girlfriend before viscously hitting her one more time and dragging her to her feet as she cowers in the corner.

The video really is disgusting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_KstZpgiY

The incident is believed to have happened at Whataburger Field in Texas where at the time Vasquez was playing for Corpus Christi Hooks, an affiliate of the Huston Astros in the minor leagues.

The baseball player had been playing for Lancaster Barnstormers at the time that the footage came to light but he has already been released by the team based in Pennsylvania.

A statement by the Barnstormers said,

"A recently released video out of Corpus Christi, Texas portrays a domestic violence episode involving Vasquez. Upon being made aware of the nature of the incident, the Barnstormers made a prompt decision to cut ties with the 24-year old outfielder."

With manager Ross Peeples adding,

"There is no choice but to sever the relationship. Neither I, nor the Barnstormers' organization as a whole, can condone or associate with that behavior."

There was rightly a major social media backlash against Vasquez, see below:

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:https://joelsblog.com.ng/watch-shocking-footage-showing-baseball-player-danry-vasquez-beating-up-his-girlfriend/

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Biko please... I never reach fp since morning... I don call Lalasticlala taya... Biko guys help me mention him biko... My voice don crack... Tell him his slay queen is calling him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
shocked

From the girl's submissive demeanor it is obvious he caught her cheating and went ballistic.
These girls just love to cheat.

He is handsome, he is sexy, he is tall, he is a star, he is rich...yet she chose to cheat on him.
Why
Why
Why are women so frigging heartless?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
So much brutality from a man, He is an asshole!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Blackhawk03(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
You beat me? I drug you to sleep and chop off your deek! Life izz eazi! cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
So much brutality from a man, He is an asshole!

See the way he was telling her to shhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

My sister... Its a bitter experience
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by YomiTee123(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalasticlala come nau... cry
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

See the way he was telling her to shhhhh
He wouldn't want her screams out, hence his actions. The girlfriend though, she must have been condoling this for a while now. Bleep her!

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
I wish a Ninja would MDF oshi angry
well d girl needs to know her worth from the first slap even if you are scared ... baby girl u run for ya life ! that money aint worth it .. Anthony Joshua should deal with this guy grin

6 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lalas247(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
weyrey picked up her bag and glasses to fix her up ... Kai ...

3 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:
weyrey picked up her bag and glasses to fix her up ... Kai ...
LOL

I saw two mentally imbalanced people. Both of them are not just okay

25 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Agent shilifa shocked
That is murder ooo

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL

I saw two mentally imbalanced people. Both of them are not just okay
I'm just weak ! honestly weak
mama no born mumu sha ....he will have to kill me because how can you back hand my face ! drag me ! fix me up ! slap me again
ahhh I will grab his deek and won't let go till I see blood nansense

its the money he spends on her making her foolish

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lily4star(f): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
I swear this one weak me, yet the girl is so cool and calm, taking the hits like nothing. wow

After the first hit I will take to my heels and scamper for safety then know what to do from there.

My Observations:

For acting so calm all through the beatings, this is not the first time, she is used to the guys treatment as a matter of fact, no reaction of pains or tears, allowing him hit and then still helping her pick her glasses and then help her put it on more than once. wooooooooooooow.

God forbids me being with such a man . You hit me that hard once, I will just keep quiet like nothing and when you don't see it coming I will break your head with something and run away for good, let it end like that. This one touch my spirit.

15 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Lily4star(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the girl's submissive demeanor it is obvious he caught her cheating and went ballistic.

He is handsome, he is sexy, he is tall, he is a star, he is rich...yet she chose to cheat on him.
Why
Why

So beating her up even if she cheated is suppose to be the right thing a grown up man with sense should do?, Phew

27 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by RogueX: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Minding my business this year

The girl didn't complain, why should I?

Issa pre-intimacy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by MDsambo: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by wayne4loan: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Y
Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by AntiWailer: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Sad

May God save our daughters from useless men like NwaAmaikpe

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by nonut: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why
Why

27 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by GreatOlu1: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Never beat a lady...

5 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by IamAirforce1: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
And that was how he ended his career

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by thundafire: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Can't beat a lady

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Masama: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why
Why
NwaAmaikpe why?

9 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Gravatar: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lily4star:

So beating her up even if she cheated is suppose to be the right thing a grown up man with sense should do?, Phew
This one wan debate with nwaamaikpe grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Ramos16(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
And she still follow him oh

1 Like

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by bid4rich(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
This shows clearly that marriage is not for boys. There are so many boys in marriage just because they have some change and riding metal with rubber under. If as a lady you follow a guy because of those, what you see this guy doing is just a sample.

2 Likes

Re: Danry Vasquez Caught Beating His Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
The guy is even a psycho. Men love these kinda weak ladies tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against Amaju Pinnick, NFF President In Abuja (Pictures) / Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba / EPL: Werner To Follow Abramovich Out Of Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.