Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." (25021 Views)

I Am Not Happy Over These Attacks On Security Forces / Darkness Awaits Us If Attacks On Schools Continue — Atiku / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Atiku is better.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by SeriouslySense(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria is breaking up...Forget 2023

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

Contest in Cameroun......or maybe Chad?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
he says the truth
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Deejay1000(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
Which darkness again ? We have already surpassed somalia and Syria , is it till we beat afghanistan we will know darkness has come ?
wow all of them is even in Africa sef
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by dododawa1: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2021
Are you not part of the present NIGERIA problems
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Faithful1234(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2021
we are in the darkness already.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
Mofo,
All politicians sponsoring terrorists in this nation will never ever end well in this life.
Shame will be their end.
No matter the party they are.
Bunch of criminals, looters and fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
I don't know what Mr Atiku is proposing here. Criminals are now springing everywhere and everyday with the scrap of SARS. They are now even kidnapping students on campus.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by fatymore(f): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sincerely typing, I like feeling sad today, I had to sit and trace the cause of my sadness until I remembered most of the news I read on Nairaland and Twitter was so bad news. Seems yesterday was a black day Nationwide.

Insecurity, banditry, terrorism was the highlight of the day.

Buhari would not address the nation and be proactive until things get worst.

And this brings me to a question I have been asking

Can things still be salvaged?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by neyohh: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
A reset is needed.

The people are unserious!
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by RichAbujaGuy: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

stop this nonsense.

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Tabbaz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
We are already in the darkness.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by charlesucheh(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na the Darkness we dey

And y'all contributed.
Nigerians will never forget!!¡

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Ojiofor: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
HonNL:

Atiku Abubakar

Police and army can no longer even defend herself. Buhari has finished this country all thanks to Tinubu and his West Side sophisticated gang. Next election Pantami should be elected president and Tinubu his VP.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Almost every whatsup young man in Rivers state has a gun. It will be bloody.

I love peace, but some peace can only be gotten through violence. This is why I'm indifferent in all these.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
sad

Nigeria opposition for nothing.. They always know the right thing to do when not on power

I concur with the bold... They always poke at the issues, but make things worse when in power.

This is why no sane Nigerian should have voted in Buhari, and no normal human being would have returned the abysmal failure back to Aso Rock.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Cnach: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
HonNL:

Atiku Abubakar
abeg keep quite
U don talk put for pantami matter ?
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
All of una dat fixed your 2million to get 3.5million in piggy vest, By 2023, How will you take your 3.5m, when there will be no nigeria by then
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Cnach: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
This cameroonian man should settle his boy so peace can restore to northern Nigeria. Let ipob continue deceiving themselves bombing their ancestors home.
they won't accept him alone bc it him, buhari and others that imported them
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:
Sincerely typing, I like feeling sad today, I had to sit and trace the cause of my sadness until I remembered most of the news I read on Nairaland and Twitter was so bad news. Seems yesterday was a black day Nationwide.

Insecurity, banditry, terrorism was the highlight of the day.

Buhari would not address the nation and be proactive until things get worst.

And this brings me to a question I have been asking

Can things still be salvaged?

Take my counsel, and wash your hands off this nation... Even the gods have removed themselves from this matter!

If you desire peace of mind, stay far away from Naija social media, and stick to foreign news only!
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
James4358:
President buhari is a terrorist! Period.

With the level of insecurity facing the country.
Election may not hold in 2023.

continue BaBa....
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by fatymore(f): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Take my counsel, and wash your hands off this nation... Even the gods have removed themselves from this matter!

If you desire peace of mind, stay far away from Naija social media, and stick to foreign news only!

We got no place apart from Nigeria now and I never start to born...lol

Nigeria but better. Starting from our Generation
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Festy4u(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
Which darkness again ? We have already surpassed somalia and Syria , is it till we beat afghanistan we will know darkness has come ?

When you have an Islamabad in the helms of affairs of a Nation this is what you get; competing in ranking with other Islamabad nations on which of them is most bad in terms of ranking.

May God forgive Nigerians for making a wrong choice at the poll!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by hibeebeeking: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
When have you visited your uncle buhari all Sudan..,and tell him all this.because you are hungry for power. Na today you know.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by MansoryMX(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Abi na we dey wait darkness wey dey manage him own life in peace. We wan disturb am!

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by AsomughaChuks05: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Atiku pretending to care but he is only after his presidential ambition to further the evil fulani agenda.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Tecno66: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
HonNL:

Atiku Abubakar
Is anyone surprised by what is happening? There are no killer herdsmen & bandits. This is the next stage of boko haram & the reason why they are targeting schools is because they have told all who care to listen that they are against western education. Mr. Buhari appears to have taking a rigid stand on all issues regarding the nation & so things can only continue to escalate until he leaves office.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Naijaepic: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
With this your stats, are you saying Libya is more peaceful and secured more than Nigeria and all other countries in the attached image.

If it true, then we seriously bleeped.
Or is my eye glass need replacement.

FarahAideed:

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by onuman: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
HonNL:

Atiku Abubakar

The darkness started when Atiku as VP watched as the 12 northern sharia states started to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Obasanjo called it political sharia. Atiku kept quiet.

Boko Haram later emerged and says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, in a constitutionally secular country with plural religious faiths.
What did Atiku expect to come out from that?

A BBC female Reporter asked the then governor of Zamfara state, Sani Yerima who brought Sharia criminal laws, if he did not understand that his Sharia criminal laws would lead to break up of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by walkingshadow911: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
When we expected Atiku to say something concerning Pantami he kept quiet. So we don't need him to speak on this issue too. We all know he hasn't gotten over his 2019 defeat in the hands of our enviable General, the Baba of democracy in Nigeria, the people's General. Our daddy, president Buhari. He should keep quiet.

Boko spotted
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Simba00007(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
sad

Nigeria opposition for nothing.. They always know the right thing to do when not in power
you left the message and attacked the messenger, undecidedsearch your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Kingsley Moghalu Declares For President, Unveils SWAG Agenda / ICC Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho’s Petition Against Buhari / FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.