Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." (25036 Views)

I Am Not Happy Over These Attacks On Security Forces / Darkness Awaits Us If Attacks On Schools Continue — Atiku / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Charly68: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
honestly the rich will soon feel the heat...they will run out of the country to avoid the mess they created
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by onuman: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Today, nothing is said about Sani Yerima who brought the fracas in Nigeria with his introduction of Islamic Sharia criminal laws adopted by the 12 northern sharia states beginning 1999-2001.

Yerima could not give a reasonable answer when the BBC female Reporter asked him if he did not understand that his Sharia criminal laws would lead to break up of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by VictorUSA(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
The northern politicians and their master/mentor in aso rock will shun this.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Omoslim26: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Honestly we can't say who this attackers are but if they are really ipob then it's the most useless effort.

We will not go to Biafra on ipob terms, a man who will kill is brothers just to spite his enemy can never be trusted.

What assurance do we have that his boys will drop their guns when the time comes??

The SE leaders are shamelessly playing with this issue bcus they have where to run to.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by IamRandy: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria is breaking up...Forget 2023

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

Contest in Cameroun......or maybe Chad?

I CAN'T wait for BIAFRA to be free from ONE_NIGERIA nonsense!
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Heineken(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
This country can never get better.. Atiku, tinubu, buhari, osinbajo, Dino all of them. Everyone of them are the same.. Wicked and self centered with too much corruption. They don't care to know what people are going through. People finish school, no job. Some to eat na problem. Na one dash dash. There's no hope in this country and it can't get better. Corruption is too much

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by onuman: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

Western education is Haram - that’s the slogan of Boko Haram.

As if Atiku does not understand that the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws share same objective with Boko Haram.

Only solution to Nigeria’s problems is split the country so that Arewa shall have its Islamic Republic to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Obalowe(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Atiku silence on Pantami's saga makes me to feel somehow about his this days.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Atiku hold your peace no need telling them they are all banking to escape if the worst let loose that is why they care less but they forgot Saddam had such escaping thought but could not and he ended in gallow, Ghadaffi had such thought but ended up tied to the back of a truck and dragged for miles till all his skin peeled off, Oman of Sudan had such easy escaping thought but ended up in a dog cake till this moment just to name few........

Mr Atiku leave them no need telling them. Dem no dey telli..pesin in Timaya voice....
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by walkingshadow911: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
onuman:

As if Atiku does not understand that the 12 northern sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws share same objective with Boko Haram.

Only solution to Nigeria’s problems is split the country so that Arewa shall have its Islamic Republic to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

the only thing that is still holding this country together is the oil in the Niger Delta. we are planning on something

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by WaffenSS(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Who knows, you could be behind the attack to boost your chances for 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by 77star: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101166968:

Mofo,
All politicians sponsoring terrorists in this nation will never ever end well in this life.
Shame will be their end.
No matter the party they are.
Bunch of criminals, looters and fools.
Nlpolice woman,
U self dey feel am

Shebi them dey tell you, but because of money wey ur APC and Buhari pple dey give u no wan make u get sense,

Don't worry, soon e go reach you.

Mod crier, oya

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by 77star: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:
Sincerely typing, I like feeling sad today, I had to sit and trace the cause of my sadness until I remembered most of the news I read on Nairaland and Twitter was so bad news. Seems yesterday was a black day Nationwide.

Insecurity, banditry, terrorism was the highlight of the day.

Buhari would not address the nation and be proactive until things get worst.

And this brings me to a question I have been asking

Can things still be salvaged?

Ask [/b]

I'm serious, only him can answer you, since hi darling daddy's performance is okay

Some one who sees an evil but call it good because of monthly payments
( [b]
)
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by chaloskyx: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
YOU AND ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF THIS COUNTRY IF YOU LIKE HIDE BHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AND SAY ALL THIS TRASH WE DONT CARE YOU DINE AND WHINE WITH THE HIGHERUPS IF YOU GUYS CANT SIT AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WHEN THIS COUNTRY FALLS YOU ALL WOULD BE GOING DOWN WITH HER.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by fatymore(f): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
77star:

Ask [/b]

I'm serious, only him can answer you, since hi darling daddy's performance is okay

Some one who sees an evil but call it good because of monthly payments ( [b]
)

But are they really paying them..ool
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by 77star: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:

But are they really paying them..ool
Bo shey je ni mo so fun e yen
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by fatymore(f): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
77star:

Bo shey je ni mo so fun e yen
migbagbo
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Darkness awaits Hausa-Fulani, for they are totally loosing out once the amalgamation is destroyed from the West.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by 77star: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:
migbagbo
U disbelieve right?

I'm really serious, they are getting favoured,

Sometimes, it's not all about cash

But a certain amount of favour or allocation that generate them income until the tenure of the government they are to defend rounds off.

They are to keep defending the politicians in power either offline or online until the time of the particular government elapses
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Darkness indeed. Mr dark seid. You had the chance to make it right. See the chain reaction. Shebi you don japa comot for country. Alaye face where you dey

Come to think of it I prefer Atiku to Jonathan.

NwaNimo1:

Naso e easy?? Better support the right candidate come 2023.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by fatymore(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
77star:

U disbelieve right?

I'm really serious, they are getting favoured,

Sometimes, it's not all about cash

But a certain amount of favour or allocation that generate them income until the tenure of the government they are to defend rounds off.

They are to keep defending the politicians in power either offline or online until the time of the particular government elapses

Oga o
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by dederocs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
He is absolutely right, Adesina report this to Buhari, not coming out to abuse your Employers. Mr Femi Adesina, posterity will judge.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by OyinO: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
There has NEVER BEEN LIGHT before. Hedgiot!!!
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Ekg911(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I believe our eye dun clear,
First grade red oil and palm kernel available for sell.
how much for 25litre of palm oil ?
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by OyinO: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
dederocs:
He is absolutely right, Adesina report this to Buhari, not coming out to abuse your Employers. Mr Femi Adesina, posterity will judge.

Right about sh!t? Right about what? Has there been light in Nigeria at any point in time before? So what is right when someone says that darkness awaits a people who are already in darkness? Nansense an ingredient.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by OyinO: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
onuman:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Come to think of it I prefer Atiku to Jonathan.

Naso e easy?? Better support the right candidate come 2023.
Much as I hate to admit it...much as I want us to stay together as Nigerians.... E no fit happen again. Nigeria don divide.
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Sleekfingers: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
HonNL:

Atiku Abubakar

the monsters you guys created in the north are now give us problem......when una dey born children like Rats and Pigs....kids yall cant cater for........thunder fire that your mouth......a time will come when you corrupt politicians will beg for una lives......nigerians will give una samuel doe or ghadaffi treaments
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by Sleekfingers: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stomoney:
Please how much will it cost me to get to USA

with about a million naira, including your flight ticket.....no let all those useless agent lie to you o....you can do all the processing yourself......
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by reiddecuti: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Maybe Terrorist Buhari is the agent God wanna use to break Nigeria and free his people from the shackles of the terrorist caliphate.

PRAISE D LORD! ALLELUIA...
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Much as I hate to admit it...much as I want us to stay together as Nigerians.... E no fit happen again. Nigeria don divide.

America is divided bt still together. It that how u mean? Nigeria don divide bt together forever??
Re: Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..." by witworth(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jeromejnr:
@ witworth said he is not interested.

Still living in La la land.
no doubt about that, but soon Yoruba nation will be achieved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS / Nigeria Recovers 693 Power Equipment Containers Abandoned At Ports For 15 Years / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.