Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,370 members, 7,839,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Help Me Defined My Career Path. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Defined My Career Path. (326 Views)

Pursue My Career Or JAPA / My Career Getting In The Way Of Me Settling Down / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Defined My Career Path. by pathfinder123: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Urgent Advice needed. I have upper class in electrical electronics (ND level) 3.02cpa. The course was not accredited in time but It has been accredited last year and I have obtained the certificate. While waiting at home, I opt for geophysics at a university.
Should I continue with the geophysics, note, I am at 200 level. OR get a direct entry form and go into electrical electronics engineering proper?.
I can do well with numbers and Physics.
Secondly, which of these training school is popular in the oil and industry:
1 Gabson Professional School of Safety and Engineering Ltd,
2 Mudiame Welding Institute Limited,
3 Skytraine International Limited,
4 BOMI Steel and Pipeline Engineering Company Limited.
Which of them can offer me an American society for welder certificate (AWS).
Thirdly which skills are the most in-demand in the oil sector currently?
I need your honest advice please because I am in a fix. Please help, Your advice is important to me.
Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by Yohnshogun: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
We
Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by Richy4(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2021
<<<<Identify the Course/ career paths that you were comfortable with...
<<<<Identify the career path/ courses that seems like a big chore.... The one that looks like you were studying to prove a point to someone?..
<<<<Identify the career path/ course you can study effortlessly even when you have a hangover/did not study it, you can write and get a C...
<<<< Weigh the options, Ask yourself some questions on why you were doing this? Is it for the future prospect/ because there there was no job in the country and I have to study it to survive or is it because it's what I like to do in future?
I will suggest while making this almighty important decision, go to a quiet place probably to a river side or stream or a park alone... Your heart will help and guide you... Good luck..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by pathfinder123: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Richy4:
<<<<Identify the Course/ career paths that you were comfortable with...
<<<<Identify the career path/ courses that seems like a big chore.... The one that looks like you were studying to prove a point to someone?..
<<<<Identify the career path/ course you can study effortlessly even when you have a hangover/did not study it, you can write and get a C...
<<<< Weigh the options, Ask yourself some questions on why you were doing this? Is it for the future prospect/ because there there was no job in the country and I have to study it to survive or is it because it's what I like to do in future?
I will suggest while making this almighty important decision, go to a quite place probably to a river side or stream or a park alone... Your heart will help and guide you... Good luck..
Thanks so much.
Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2021
pathfinder123:
Thanks so much.

No sweat buddy.. one thing before I run, Remember the decision is all yours... people can only point out the pros and cons of a career path but the choice is your... you know your strength and your weakness... Dwell more on your strength...Goodbye

Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Continue with the Geophysics you were doing.
Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by jesmond3945: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
pathfinder123:
Urgent Advice needed. I have upper class in electrical electronics (ND level) 3.02cpa. The course was not accredited in time but It has been accredited last year and I have obtained the certificate. While waiting at home, I opt for geophysics at a university.
Should I continue with the geophysics, note, I am at 200 level. OR get a direct entry form and go into electrical electronics engineering proper?.
I need your honest advice please because I am in a fix.
by 2030 oil industry will capitulate.
Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by pathfinder123: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Continue with the Geophysics you were doing.
please why I do that, please?
Re: Help Me Defined My Career Path. by Microwhy: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2021
pathfinder123:
I need your honest advice please because I am in a fix. Please help, Your advice is important to me.
contact @Jarushub on twitter. He is also a nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. / Lady Narrates How She Delivered Two Children For Her Blood Brother (video) / Invest In Real Estate And Get Huge Returns. This Land Just Arrived In Enugu, Fre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.