Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Beware Of This Organization... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Organization... (1522 Views)

Urgency , Who Knows This Organization / Beware Of Job Scammers / Who Got An Invite From This Organization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Organization... by Hatmanphobia(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2021
I need not say more.

Thats how I got this invite from JV CONSULT for the post of a HOTEL MANAGER which I am sure I applied for but didnt know it was from them.

Got to their office this fateful day without breakfast because I actually used my last card for transport.

Behold! I received the biggest shock of my life when I got to the office, I almost cried that how could I fall for these people gimmicks.

They are LONGRICH AGENTS

Please, beware guys..

God no go shame us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Organization... by PlayMaker14: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Organization... by seohubb: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
I got an interview too yesterday. The structure of their invite was questionable from within.. I called the chaff HR and I ask her to sincerely tell me if its a network marketing, she said yes. I told her she was lucky that if I had come and discovered this, I would have assaulted her

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Organization... by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
seohubb:
I got an interview too yesterday. The structure of their invite was questionable from within.. I called the chaff HR and I ask her to sincerely tell me if its a network marketing, she said yes. I told her she was lucky that if I had come and discovered this, I would have assaulted her

She was lucky... Seems they need some violence for the deception

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Organization... by Hatmanphobia(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

She was lucky... Seems they need some violence for the deception

Some of them should be thought a lesson, aswear
Re: Beware Of This Organization... by OGWILLS123: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please is this the same thing as neo life, green live or what ever .
Re: Beware Of This Organization... by LikeAking: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol.
Re: Beware Of This Organization... by Hatmanphobia(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Please is this the same thing as neo life, green live or what ever .

They are all birds of the same feather.

(1) (Reply)

Npower News August 8th 2022 / Neco,please Pay Your Examiner Their Money For May/june 2023 Marking Coordination / Marketing Professional Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.