Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Npower News August 8th 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News August 8th 2022 (1520 Views)

Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 / Npower News September 8th 2022 / Npower News Nairaland Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower News August 8th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 5:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Npower News August 8th 2022 says that Npower batch C stream 1 extension not feasible at the moment, should there be an extension of the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme it will be communicated to Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries through all Npower verified social media handles. The Npower registration have not started yet and there is no Npower test ongoing.
Npower batch C stream 2 deployment will start fully hopefully in the coming days/weeks, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries unable to download their Npower ppa letter/Npower deployment letter is due to the fact that the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise has not kicked off fully, Npower batch C stream 2 applicants will not be deployed unless they were shortlisted as beneficiaries. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with pending physical verification status are to contact Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.
Npower physical verification exercise will not be repeated, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that missed the Npower physical verification are to stay tuned to their Npower portal for opportunities in future, only Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that have completed their physical verification will be deployed when deployment starts. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will not be paid until after the Npower deployment exercise.
Npower non graduates will be verified at their training centres when it starts, Npower non graduates being owed their training allowances are to send their training centre address to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng together with their Npower ID when laying their complaint.
Failed and pending Npower stipend payment has been forwarded to Npower partners for resolution, all failed April and May stipend will be reinitiated, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with outstanding November, October, March and January stipend will be reinitiated and paid as backlog payments, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries should endeavour to send their Npower ID, nasims payroll tab showing affected month and complaint to Npower twitter handle. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with names mismatch issues and wrong account number issues are to send their complaint and Npower ID to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com or Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by oluteem: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2022
When will they pay June stipend?

2 Likes

Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
We hope them to extend our tenure to June 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by Andyfelix(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
June stipend fa? undecided undecided
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Andyfelix:
June stipend fa? undecided undecided
Please exercise patience.
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by TemmyT002(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
We hope them to extend our tenure to June 2023.

Same tenure that many people didn't attend their PPA regularly.
Like citizens, like government
Like Buhari, like citizens

1 Like

Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
TemmyT002:

only you Oga, but I finished my Primary Assignment successfully and my students are proud of me.

3 Likes

Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by iSense247: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
TemmyT002:

Sorry grin

Npower will deploy you soon.
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by xetuhc: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Expect your june stipend 1st week of September
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by TemmyT002(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
only you Oga, but I finished my Primary Assignment successfully and my students are proud of me.

Same here.
I even got awards for it.
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by Jii95: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
It's very unfortunate that this programme has exposed how inefficient and inconsistent this government is in having a straightforward programme to the good end.
The essence of the programme has been defeated. Youths were and are unable to save anything because of poor payment mode.
It has taken NASIMS a year and still counting to rectify payment issue of beneficiaries.
I can boldly say this government lacks merit to alleviate poverty. They have good policies but poor implementation.
Re: Npower News August 8th 2022 by femi4: 5:33am On Aug 09, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower News August 8th 2022 says that Npower batch C stream 1 extension not feasible at the moment, should there be an extension of the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme it will be communicated to Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries through all Npower verified social media handles. The Npower registration have not started yet and there is no Npower test ongoing.
Npower batch C stream 2 deployment will start fully hopefully in the coming days/weeks, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries unable to download their Npower ppa letter/Npower deployment letter is due to the fact that the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise has not kicked off fully, Npower batch C stream 2 applicants will not be deployed unless they were shortlisted as beneficiaries. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with pending physical verification status are to contact Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.
Npower physical verification exercise will not be repeated, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that missed the Npower physical verification are to stay tuned to their Npower portal for opportunities in future, only Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that have completed their physical verification will be deployed when deployment starts. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will not be paid until after the Npower deployment exercise.
Npower non graduates will be verified at their training centres when it starts, Npower non graduates being owed their training allowances are to send their training centre address to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng together with their Npower ID when laying their complaint.
Failed and pending Npower stipend payment has been forwarded to Npower partners for resolution, all failed April and May stipend will be reinitiated, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with outstanding November, October, March and January stipend will be reinitiated and paid as backlog payments, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries should endeavour to send their Npower ID, nasims payroll tab showing affected month and complaint to Npower twitter handle. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with names mismatch issues and wrong account number issues are to send their complaint and Npower ID to socialmedia.npower@gmail.com or Npower twitter handle @npower_ng.
No paragraph...na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Linkage Assurance Interview / Bakerhughes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.