Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Lost Credentials. HELP!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lost Credentials. HELP!!! (548 Views)

Help! I Mistakenly Forgot All My Credentials In A Cab In Osogbo / I Need To Sell My CREDENTIALS For Living / Man Burns Boss’ Credentials For Refusing To Increase Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Credentials. HELP!!! by arshad880(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2021
I recently lost my credentials to bag snatchers and it includes all my credentials.
I have all the soft copies though but i want to know if an affidavit and police report is sufficient and enough incase i want to use the credentials for any purpose pending the time my school and NYSC provides me with alternatives.

Kindly help a brother with info
Re: Lost Credentials. HELP!!! by 7victor(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
arshad880:
I recently lost my credentials to bag snatchers and it includes all my credentials.
I have all the soft copies though but i want to know if an affidavit and police report is sufficient and enough incase i want to use the credentials for any purpose pending the time my school and NYSC provides me with alternatives.

Kindly help a brother with info

Yes.

Try to get a court affidavit wherewith you will be given a police report if you go to the police station with the affidavit.

It will help you in the meantime,if you want to achieve anything involving your credentials.

Then go to your University and apply to be given a certified true copy.

The heading of the application will be
"Letter of application to be given attestation in lieu of the certificate."

That was how I was asked to caption the letter.

You then attached therewith the photocopies of your BSc certificate, police report and court affidavit.

Then go to the state you served and get a letter from their NYSC office, get police report and court affidavit,then proceed to Abuja NYSC Secretariat and get letter of confirmation.

This letter of confirmation will replace the NYSC certificate.

They even write on the letter of confirmation that it is a replacement for your lost NYSC certificate.

For WAEC, you go with application letter, police report,court affidavit, birth certificate/age declaration and N50,000.

They will give you another certificate.

NECO don't reissue another certificate, except WAEC which can give you another certificate.

Too many people are losing their certificates these days mysteriously.
I think there is a force behind it from the testimonies I am hearing from people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ICSAN 2020/2021 / Naija Don Hard Ooooo / A Life Changing Money Making Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.