Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Reached Out To Keyamo As Brother For Help -eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Reached Out To Keyamo As Brother For Help -eedris Abdulkareem (248 Views)

Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Reached Out To Keyamo As Brother For Help -eedris Abdulkareem by 774ngr: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Veteran musician, Eedris Abdulkareem has responded to the revelation by the Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo about him.

Kayamo had accused Eedris of blackmailing him in his new song ‘Jagajaga Reloaded’ because he refused to give him money in 2018 to campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari.

But Eedris responding on his Instagram page said in 2018, he looked up to Keyamo as a brother and a comrade who loved Nigeria and demanded for money because his mother was dying.

His post read: “Did Festus Keyamo join the cabal or not?

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/04/27/i-reached-out-to-keyamo-as-brother-for-help-eedris-abdulkareem/

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s 10th Anniversary: You Didn’t Make Yourself Alone / Feelings Bounce High As Video Of Late Prez Atta Factories At T.B. Joshua's Congr / Josh Foster On HOT SEAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.