Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President (1035 Views)

It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Aconomist: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2021
A foreign friend recently asked me why Nigerians always elect low IQ leaders -- men who wouldn't be trusted to run a grocery store (let alone a nation) in any normal country. I told him that the typical Nigerian doesn't know how to recognize the signs of low IQ in themselves or others.

Speech is a window into the brain. And people who speak in a slow and inarticulate way tend to have poor mental ability -- leading to incompetence and corruption.

Take, for example, President Buhari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNWq_8764i4

Yar'Adua also displayed the same slow and dull speech pattern. Along with Obasanjo and others. Here is Bola Tinubu. He has that same slow and dull speech pattern, which indicates low intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO2F5DIG5Sg

Compare these low IQ speech patterns to the clear and alert speech of Lamido Sanusi, a man with a comparatively high IQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSvg5OKma28

Nigeria is the only country where intelligent people are ruled by the stupidest among them. While I focused on Bola Tinubu today, this problem is widespread in every region, especially the southeast and South-South. Foreign investors are very confused by the competence they see in Nigerians abroad compared to the clear signs of stupidity they see in the country's ruling class.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by CodeTemplar: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2021
May be we should elect rochas okorocha and el rufai then.
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Aconomist: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:
May be we should elect rochas okorocha and el rufai then.
Why not pick someone smart and young from Lagos?
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Chris525: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Evidently, anyone who doesn’t speak fast with your approved vigor is not intelligent. I laugh at you. Some people have the capacity, experience and exposure a lot of high IQ people do not possess. Listen to GEJ properly without bias. Man is intelligent and thoughtful, picks his words carefully and speaks better than majority of Nigerian men his age. Same with OBJ. Sanusi is an orator no doubt but thats not enough to say he’s leadership material.

High IQ doesn’t always translate to good leadership skills. Most high IQ people are bad orators. They’re not good at public speaking and have a hard time expressing their ideas. They usually just let their actions/doings speak.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by CodeTemplar: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aconomist:
Like MC Oluomo or Sanwo-kposi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Aconomist: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chris525:

Evidently, anyone who doesn’t speak fast with your approved vigor is not intelligent. I laugh at you. Some people have the capacity, experience and exposure a lot of high IQ people do not possess. Listen to GEJ properly without bias. Man is intelligent and thoughtful, picks his words carefully and speaks better than majority of Nigerian men his age. Same with OBJ. Sanusi is an orator no doubt but thats not enough to say he’s leadership material.

High IQ doesn’t always translate to good leadership skills. Most high IQ people are bad orators. They’re not good at public speaking and have a had time expressing their ideas. They usually just let their actions/doing speak.

GEJ speaks much better than the others on the list, but he was still a terrible leader so it doesn't mean anything. As for the rest, they can't even give a simple speech without reading directly from a paper. That implies poor working memory, which is a hallmark of low IQ. Some of these people are suffering from age-related cognitive decline. And if you can't see that, you are just as stupid as they are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Chris525: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Terrible leader, well thats your opinion. If you knew anything about leadership or you have held leadership positions I believe you would be more understanding & less conclusive with how you rate leaders.

Aconomist:
GEJ speaks much better than the others on the list, but he was still a terrible leader so it doesn't mean anything. As for the rest, they can't even give a simple speech without reading directly from a paper. That implies low working memory, which is a hallmark of low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Aconomist: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chris525:

Terrible leader, well thats your opinion. If you knew anything about leadership or you have held leadership positions I believe you would be more understanding & less conclusive with how you rate leaders.

GEJ enjoyed oil prices of over $100 a barrel and didn't accomplish 1/5th of the infrastructure Buhari has done with less funds.
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just like the colonial brits before them, Nigerias' ruling hegemony are afraid of intelligent, well-read Nigerians....people who can reason and analyse situations and then coordinate a response whether in words or action!
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by WorldRichest: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are wrong. Yar'Adua was not dull. Tinubu is very very brilliant also, but stealing and looting has beclouded his sense of reasoning. Tinubu is the world's most brilliant criminal after Escobar the Drug Lord, Tinubu is also a drug lord anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by TotoGame(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
tinubu's online urchins that's are masturbating and squirting around his dirty small srinked balls like little bitches

won't like this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yaradua was no dullard my friend
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yaradua was no dullard my friend at least he had sense
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Aconomist: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Valkan:
Yaradua was no dullard my friend at least he had sense
He tried to reign in Dangote's monopoly before he died. I'll give him credit for that.
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Cnach: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chris525:

High IQ doesn’t always translate to good leadership skills. Most high IQ people are bad orators. They’re not good at public speaking and have a hard time expressing their ideas. They usually just let their actions/doings speak.

Forget about experience when it comes to Nigeria politics bc all their experiences bases on corruption and evil doing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Chris525: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
He did, if you were a man of facts you would know. Buhari is doing great with infrastructure albeit plunging the country into debt which could cause us big problems in the future. FDI is so low & a lot of companies have left. Others are setting up in Ghana et al. During GEJ Nigeria was choice destination for investors in Africa. Even a lot of diaspora came back home to invest, they’re regretting it now.

Aconomist:

GEJ enjoyed oil prices of over $100 a barrel and didn't accomplish 1/5th of the infrastructure Buhari has done with less funds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aconomist:
He tried to reign in Dangote's monopoly before he died. I'll give him credit for that.

Wish he had more time to rulesad
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Chris525: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
I’m talking in terms of competence & capacity. Every human world over is corrupt, even you Mr. lets not be on social media chatting like angels. The word you’re looking for is greed and/or avarice.

Nigeria as it is today is a reflection of each & everyone of us .

Cnach:

Forget about experience when it comes to Nigeria politics bc all their experiences bases on corruption and evil doing
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Madmohamed1: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aconomist:
why Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Cnach: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Aconomist:

Is that all? So as old as u are u would keep investing till ur pocket has finally dried off before u discover ur biz is not in a good location? When some of u talk I begin to wonder if they really attended tertiary institution or forming, how can u be so soft that someone will be deceiving u for years. Let me ask u, $60 dollar per barrel added to all the money borrowed has it not exceeded $100/barrel of GEJ now where is the result. Have u ever noticed that increase in price per barrel increases the pump price of fuel now but during GEJ crude sold at $100/barrel still pump price was at #87 compared to #165 of today yet the amount of subside has been increased from where Jonathan left it, what do u have to say about that? U better start thinking on ur own and stop listening to what they told u.
A leader who never get first hand information can never do well. Who among the ministers can really tell buhari the real situation of the country? U don't understand him when he says he is in shock? That's bc of what they have been telling him. If he should get the really information he will hate u for supporting him when he was doing bad, I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by jumobi1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
I actually think Tinubu is brilliant just greedy. GEJ & Yar’Adua are sound. Of course it takes more than IQ to be a good leader. That’s why OBJ was a better leader than GEJ even though not as intelligent IMO.
Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
The person who created this thread is unintelligent and has low IQ.

Slow speech pattern and inarticulation doesn't necessarily translate to low IQ. Buhari just has dementia and he's an uneducated ethnocentric Muslim fanatic. Tinubu also has dementia and he's greedy and power drunk. Some of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen had slow speech pattern and were inarticulate, however, they were great because they were very intelligent selfless leaders who understood leadership ethos.

It's similar to how unintelligent people think emotional people can't be great leaders because they make brash decisions. But some to the greatest leaders the world has ever seen were very emotional but they were able to turn those emotions in passion and became great leaders.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by KingOKON: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Alhaji Chicago is only sharp when it comes to FRAUD

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu is Too Stupid to be President by Aconomist: 9:58am On May 11, 2021
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Tony Okoroji; The Man Who Lived In Biafra Lectures Agitators / How The Aros Defeated And Reclaimed Their Lands From Ibibios / Nigeria Cannot Defeat The Igbo And Yoruba At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.