Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus (22914 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Feritop: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin grin
PlayMaker14:
It brings joy and happiness to see our Players flourish and shine bright in their respective clubs... One will begin to wonder if Gernot Rohr is actually a Coach or a campaign coordinator for the APC.

Osimhen
Iheanacho
Onuachu
Nwankwo
Chukwueze
Ndidi
Aina
Aribo....

See the bundle of talent under the supervision of the Franco-German tactician but he has failed woefully to utilize them to bring silverware for this football loving Country.

Good looking out to you Victor, keep banging in goals.
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by damiloladuke: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wow
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Rareoil(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

We know u are sick in the brain

Whr was osinmen when Ronaldo hit the first goal against napoli a couple of weeks ago in their 2.1 victory...whr was osinmen when Ronaldo hit 25 league goals only second to Lewandowski in the whole of Europe...whr was Messi against top teams like Real Madrid, atletico and villareal 2 nights ago ...he is only busy bullying teams like getafe and eibar ... dint worry his next goal will come against Granada those are the type of teams he scores these days

you should be worrying about Juventus entering europa and leave oshimen alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nice one from our home boy....The way those Napoli attackers play has deprived him from scoring more..... especially isigne and mertens... very greedy set of players
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Kingcalls: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rareoil:

U are a clown....put ur money
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by majamajic(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It brings joy and happiness to see our Players flourish and shine bright in their respective clubs... One will begin to wonder if Gernot Rohr is actually a Coach or a campaign coordinator for the APC.

Osimhen
Iheanacho
Onuachu
Nwankwo
Chukwueze
Ndidi
Aina
Aribo....

See the bundle of talent under the supervision of the Franco-German tactician but he has failed woefully to utilize them to bring silverware for this football loving Country.

The coach has only gone to 2 tournaments , one nations cup which he came 3rd and the world cup

Which one is silverwares , the world cup ?
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Rareoil(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a clown....put ur money

continue crying on nairaland.com

Juventus is heading to europa if things don't change

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by ofiko123(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Congratulations to Victor Osimhen and Juventus..
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Naughtysex: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Whr was osinmen when Ronaldo hit the first goal against napoli a couple of weeks ago in their 2.1 victory...whr was osinmen when Ronaldo hit 25 league goals only second to Lewandowski in the whole of Europe...whr was Messi against top teams like Real Madrid, atletico and villareal 2 nights ago ...he is only busy bullying teams like getafe and eibar ... dont worry his next goal will come against Granada those are the type of teams he scores these days
No, he's not sick
You are the sick person here for bringing your own brother down because of someone you will never meet till you die

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by 1kclothingshop: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
this is way to advertise my brand online, www.1kshopng.com an online platform where you can get the best quality material of clothe, bags, shoes, belts, tie, etc at a very affordable rate for just6 N 1,000 only.
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by MrGerald(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Whr was osinmen when Ronaldo hit the first goal against napoli a couple of weeks ago in their 2.1 victory...whr was osinmen when Ronaldo hit 25 league goals only second to Lewandowski in the whole of Europe...whr was Messi against top teams like Real Madrid, atletico and villareal 2 nights ago ...he is only busy bullying teams like getafe and eibar ... dont worry his next goal will come against Granada those are the type of teams he scores these days
Don't forget Messi has scored more goals against Epl top teams more than any player, he has not even played in the league, again he has more goals against Real Madrid in El clasico, so Messi is more brutal against big teams or maybe you started watching football 4 yrs ago?

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by mrkings84(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Osimhen
Iheanacho
Onuachu
Nwankwo
Chukwueze
Ndidi
Aina
Aribo....

What amazes me is that with these bunch of young talents doing welll, that old man of q coach called Rohr is still looking for that old man of of a player called Ighalo....

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by ThierryJay: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rareoil:

grin You know CR loves conquering new territories, so he is determined to lead Juventus into the Almighty Europa league grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by YinksIgbes: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by LXG2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Er
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by temitope27(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
dynicks:
To commot Naija just dey hungry me of late....
I think am with you
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by PlayMaker14: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Uchugba:

You are very stupid......is the coach not trying? Playing unbeaten thru out the African qualifier na bad record? Tell me the area he failed. Idiots just like to complain unnecessarily. Get lost. Go and coach a team bad let's see how u will perform.
I won't reply you back with insult.... I will rather leave you in the tender hands of dominique, OAM4J and Mynd44 to remind you of rule number 2.

Enjoy.
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Beedude(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
MrGerald:
Don't forget Messi has scored more goals against Epl top teams more than any player, he has not even played in the league, again he has more goals against Real Madrid in El clasico, so Messi is more brutal against big teams or maybe you started watching football 4 yrs ago?
Dont mind him. He was probably high when he typed those words

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by alade26632: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
kudos to our boys
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by anochuko01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Osimhen
Iheanacho
Onuachu
Nwankwo
Chukwueze
Ndidi
Aina
Aribo....

No be only silverware. Na second hand wear.
Maybe we should goan register for champions league
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Asour: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Hahahahaha!

Funny enough Villarreal's currently 7th & Granada's 8th. Close, isn't it?
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Kingcalls: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
MrGerald:

Someone that has not scored a goal in el classico in about 3 yrs or 4... living on past glory
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Kingcalls: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Naughtysex:
No, he's not sick
You are the sick person here for bringing your own brother down because of someone you will never meet till you die

U are mad...which brother...so I should support him cos he is Nigeria...this is the same reason why we leave in a shithole country...support my own even if there is a better candidate....Nigeria has fried ur brain , u dont have any brain again
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Naughtysex: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are mad...which brother...so I should support him cos he is Nigeria...this is the same reason why we leave in a shithole country...support my own even if there is a better candidate....Nigeria has fried ur brain , u dont have any brain again
I thought you are a sick human being but now i know that you are a product of a fake condom

Should in case you are able to locate your father in future, tell him that his brain has been fried
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101169881:
Man wey sabi.

Bigger you we pray

Summm there joooooor. U dey here dey hide abi? U no go Politics Section make them chop u raw. U want tell me say u never see as Naija don cast reach? Ur darling Daddy my foot!! Mugu!!!

Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Dayvidblue: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
vaccine01:
do you suspect your spouse is cheating? do you want to lay a trap for him or her?
is your gf/bf a serial cheat and keeps denying?
do you that final evidence to nail them?
do you need to monitor what your kids or employees do on their mobiles remotely?

what we do is simple :

1. WhatsApp monitoring/cloning
2. text messages and Facebook snoozing

all these can only take 30/40 mins

pls contact us at 0..8..1..1..3..0..7..7..1..6..7
Is that even legal?
Re: Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus by Kingcalls: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Naughtysex:
I thought you are a sick human being but now i know that you are a product of a fake condom

Should in case you are able to locate your father in future, tell him that his brain has been fried

E pain am grin grin grin fried brain grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Alhamdulillah" - Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Photo Of His Son / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Share Your Bet9ja Virtual Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.