Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (77345 Views)

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Beaf: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Let's hope the president and his men deal with this issue promptly. Given antecedents, one could assume that nothing will happen until one of these people show up in NASS as a suicide bomber in a few months.

The issue seems to have been dealt with, several arrests have been made. You seem quite agitated. Any secrets you wanna share?
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by ossaisly(m): 2:34am On Apr 23, 2011
annoyingly,only God understands their gain in killing. But i think its high time our govt started dealing with bast4rd foreigners from neighbouring countries. Many casualties are formentated by them.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 23, 2011
na wa o.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by nodullin(m): 3:15am On Apr 23, 2011
I guess the time for massive deportation of all FOREIGNERS from Niger, chad, Sudan and d likes is now!!!
Minister of 4reign affairs, Ambassadors, Immigration service, live up 2 ur responsibilities!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:15am On Apr 23, 2011
its embarrassing as it seems Northern Nigeria wants to turn itself into Pakistan. MY GOD!
is the EFCC equivalent to the US' CIA? or more like the FBI? what are these EFCC people doing. aren't they supposed to be investigating all this in a way to prevent it before it happens. what exactly is the job of the EFCC, because it seems pretty cloudy to me.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by AljUche: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i[b]ts embarrassing as it seems Northern Nigeria wants to turn itself into Pakistan. MY GOD![/b]
is the EFCC equivalent to the US' CIA? or more like the FBI? what are these EFCC people doing. aren't they supposed to be investigating all this in a way to prevent it before it happens. what exactly is the job of the EFCC, because it seems pretty cloudy to me.

stop talking like an ideeiot or a mumu

when mend were bombing abuja, did you say they should call CIA and co

please don't be silly
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by efisher(m): 3:24am On Apr 23, 2011
Amaka, EFCC deals with Economic and Financial crimes. They are not directly responsible but can be involved when the issue has to do with illegal arms deals and sponsoring of terrorism. This issue is the direct responsibility of SSS and the police. However, the problem is quite complex and all security parastatals will have to be involved including immigration and the military. As far as I am concerned, we have terrorism thriving in Nigeria and may not be unconnected with Taliban and the rest.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by THEAMAKA(f): 3:27am On Apr 23, 2011
Alj Uche:

stop talking like an ideeiot or a mumu

when mend were  bombing abuja, did you say they should call CIA and co

please don't be silly
is it every post that you expect me to be commenting on? do you want me to go and dig up old threads so i can post comments to your satisfaction? its hilarious how you didn't deny what i said, all you could do was try and throw MEND into it. is Northern Nigeria not turning into Pakistan?

efisher:

Amaka, EFCC deals with Economic and Financial crimes. They are not directly responsible but can be involved when the issue has to do with illegal arms deals and sponsoring of terrorism. This issue is the direct responsibility of SSS and the police. However, the problem is quite complex and all security parastatals will have to be involved including immigration and the military. As far as I am concerned, we have terrorism thriving in Nigeria and may not be unconnected with Taliban and the rest.
thanks. cause i was previously led to believe that the EFCC is sorta like the CIA or something. guess i was wrong. is there a committee that handles such cases like the ones going on up North?
i really do believe a lot of the arms are brought into Nigeria from other neighboring countries up north.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by JomoGbomo2(m): 3:27am On Apr 23, 2011
whats the difference between mend's bombing and these set of ignoramus bombin, the simple problem is that we have insecurity issue which must be addressed.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Beaf: 3:34am On Apr 23, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

whats the difference between mend's bombing and these set of ignoramus bombin, the simple problem is that we have insecurity issue which must be addressed.

If you can't tell the difference, I'm afraid you could be an incurable dunce. Dude, for that kind, explanations are a waste of time.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by babaowo: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2011
hmmmmm northern borders should be tight n strict by now
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Beaf: 4:42am On Apr 23, 2011
babaowo:

hmmmmm northern borders should be tight n strict by now

Thats true, but its always going to be difficult to police vast stretches of desert. Perhaps, we'll be better of having strings of frequently rotated military outposts permanently stationed on our Northern borders.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by gidson12(m): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2011
oh God, not again, not again, why re these people*so heartless
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2011
The are in a competition with MEND on who can bomb better
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2011
ThankGod,they are bombing themselves.Iru e la o mari o.Awon weere,e t i ri nken nken.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by queensmith: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2011
Ill take this news with a pinch of salt, the innocents killed in the riot were never covered by secular media. Its such a shame, they were massacred and thier deaths ignored. The government should release the names and photographs of all those killed. The families should speak out, nigerians have a right to know the failiings of the government and those poor people brutally murdered shouldnt die in vain. Where are the dependant reliable nigerian news sources? Must everything to do with that country be shaky? Kmt
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by bdman: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2011
why kaduna again,this hausa men did not know thatthey are destroying their self
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by prodam(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2011
why is this happening to poor NIgerians?
why is this happening to patriotic Nigerians?
why is this happening to people of low status?
why is this happening to young people wiling to serve the nation?
why is this happening to children that are ready to take up the task ahead of them?

and nothing tangible or meaningful has been done

then lets wish

it happens to the affluent?
it happens to a politician?
it happens to a senator, a governor, rep, or the president?

then definitely, soldiers(peace keeping) would have been implemented quickly in the affected areas
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by ccfr9ja(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2011
This is damn bad! When will our northern counterpart embrace peace
Every most of Nigeria's problem starts from the north. Are they not ashamed
Nigeria that we are still building, some people prefer to continue to destroy it.

God of 9ja I beckon on you to come with fire!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Phony200(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2011
First rule of using bomb, location, location, location! Good riddance
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Good news!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by 1STOrder: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2011
This is not good @all. How long can we continue destroying innocent lives coz of election and it's results. If one is agrieved channel via the right source.

Hope say there's normalcy today, heard from my sis that as @ yesterday people are moving freely and safe!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2011
@ alhj Uche: I THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT,
@ GOODLUCK JONATHAN: PLEASE DONT SIT IN ASO ROCK AND CELEBERATE YOUR VICTORY, WE ARE AT WAR, DONT START ARRESTING POOR PEASANT ZOMBIE NORTHERNERS, GO GET WHO IS CALLING THE SHOT IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THEY ARE
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Odunnu: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2011
Shyt!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by mansmith(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2011
very soon all these infidels will kill themselves with the same weapon they used money meant for education of their children,suffer not the witch to live
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by ifyalways(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2011
I dey loook oh
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by dasa: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2011
we are not at war, Nigeria has been through worse. they will cool down. after a few more bombs blow up during training.Its jus t a phase. there is Peace in the Niger delta now, many people predicted Nigeria was over because of the unrest.
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by nbltech(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2011
This particular incident had shown dat our prayers are not in vain. BACK TO SENDER!!!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by izeek(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2011
"And they will bring destruction upon thier own house with thier own hands" its clearly stated. Hence lets watch them put themselves to ruin!
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by Dafulani: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2011
Due to the practicies of Northern muslims JIHAD is in the english dictionary. Due to the practicies of southern Christians JUJU is in the dictionary, U do the math, na who dey worship God, Sleek Danfulani. grin
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by seanet02: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2011
Dafulani:

Due to the practicies of Northern muslims JIHAD is in the english dictionary. Due to the practicies of southern Christians JUJU is in the dictionary, U do the math, na who dey worship God, Sleek Danfulani. grin
Are you suffering from Recurrent Migraine?
Re: Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna by FLORAC1(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2011
grin tongue hahahahahahahahaha.ds z jst d begining! Dy wer kild by der own deeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.