Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

"It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi (2282 Views)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by TrunnionNews: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
A living legend 2Baba's daughter with baby mama Pero does not think she looks exactly like her dad

She said it is a strange complement when people say she looks like her dad

Remember that Ehi just turned 15.

On April 27th, 2Baba's daughter Ehi turned 15 years old and her mother took to social media to share a video of a funny conversation they had.

In the funny short video clip which her mother Pero shared on her Instagram story, Ehi said she had gotten over the years about looking exactly like her father 2Baba.

Ehi said that, she did not see the resemblance people are talking about because she is not bald.

Her mother was trying to convince her that she should look at her face, that she is a female version of her dad but all efforts to convince her proves abortive.

Pero said it was a complement to say she looks like her father but, Ehi said it was a weird complement.

Few minutes after Pero dropped the video on her Instagram story, fans rushed to the comment section to air their views and still insisted that Ehi looks like her father 2Baba.

See the original post here >>>
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/04/it-is-strange-complement-when-people.html

Think this is great? Share with friends

Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by EmptyGarden(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
This pikin don big finish o! shocked
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Pusyiter(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
This life..... grin
The pikin don dey ripe to chop
Your Papa chop other people pikin, we go chop you too cool
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Onyi22(f): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pusyiter:
This life..... grin The pikin don dey ripe to chop Your Papa chop other people pikin, we go chop you too cool
Chop alone n die alone
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by kenzysmith: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
wey the breast na
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by TheEnygma(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Guys relax.
She's already ripe, let's just wait for 3 more years so that it will be legal gringringrin
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by pretydiva(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
She's the spitting image of her dad shocked. In fact the dad vomit her. She's pretty too kiss
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by pretydiva(f): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pusyiter:
This life..... grin
The pikin don dey ripe to chop
Your Papa chop other people pikin, we go chop you too cool
Na so young guys go still dey warm up to chop your daughters too abi nau grin
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Telegram234(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
She don over ripe wink

Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Felason(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Telegram234:
She don over ripe wink

Overripe at 15?
Rotten Mango undecided undecided undecided
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Telegram234(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Felason:

Overripe at 15?
Rotten Mango undecided undecided undecided
Fertilizer...wink
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by donstan18: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
The striking resemblance is awesome.

She should start bearing the nickname “2 Mama”
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Pusyiter(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
B4
no be only me waka come? grin
Onyi22:

Chop alone n die alone
Re: "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi by Pusyiter(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hmmmm.....
na so life be
I chop, you chop all the same, we bellyfull grin
pretydiva:

Na so young guys go still dey warm up to chop your daughters too abi nau grin

(1) (Reply)

"DJ Cuppy Must Kneel Down To Propose To Me Or She Will End Up A Babymama" Uche / Jay Paul Gushes Over Angel, Says My Phone Has Been Hanging Since I Saw These Pho / Lady With Huge Backside Dances Seducely In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.