Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

This Is Probably What Goodluck And Patience Would Have Done If He Was President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Probably What Goodluck And Patience Would Have Done If He Was President (339 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Probably What Goodluck And Patience Would Have Done If He Was President by Dailymice: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
By now Dame patience Jonathan would have been addressing families who have lost their members, she'd probably be crying then later at night

would give a national apology. A concerned couple. Nigeria was their priority, we miss you both.

https://twitter.com/ani_berny/status/1386934588761595906

Re: This Is Probably What Goodluck And Patience Would Have Done If He Was President by TripleDdotcom: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Modified: Alright. we've heard you.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: This Is Probably What Goodluck And Patience Would Have Done If He Was President by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
Alright. trying to comment but I'm still searching for the significance of this news. not that I'm saying there isn't any.

But I'm still searching for it.

Abeg, if anyone finds it, tell me. make I know as I go take comment.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

the significance is clear

(1) (Reply)

Why Ethnicism Is What Will Destroy Nigeria / Does The Death Of Shekau Going To End Killing In The North / President Buhari To Flag-off Lagos-ibadan Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.