Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning (1807 Views)

For Igbos Asking Why Ipob Is Burning Police Station Pics / Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dont be decieved, Arewa Fulani Twitter has invaded Nairaland..
Their modus operandi is DIVIDE AND RULE
they create all sort of monika here using igbo/southern names ..you see them pretending to be Igbo's and to like the Igbo's but in the real sense it is either a Yoruba Moslem or a Fulani person..
If FG can defend terrorists and stand by their bandits,
We southerners must stick together and remain strong!!
.the north cannot divide us again.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by theTranslator: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
we shall see just keep supporting UGM ok?
I said my bit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Thewrath(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
We know them,bleating more than the bereaved..
But let them know,war is not new to Igboland and you don’t want to get the Igbo man angry.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oga op the only set of people who should be considered to be Igbo impostors are the ones celebrating this attacks.

How can you be Igbo and you wish Igboland to be ravaged in anarchy and unrest.

The issue in Zamfara, Kaduna, Niger how e take concern people wey dey Nssuka.

When terror savages a state the people suffer first and most, yes the inplays might be felt elsewhere, socio-economical and socio-politicaly but the direct effects rest on the innocent people of the region.

To all those taquiyya rotten demons claiming Igbo and celebrating the bastard ugm Igbo will win this, you can take this home we will scale through this one.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by mekaboy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you had businesses that operated at the time curfew is imposed, you won't say this.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:
Oga op the only set of people who should be considered to be Igbo impostors are the ones celebrating this attacks.

When terror savages a state the people suffer first and most, yes the inplays might be felt elsewhere, socio-economical and socio-politicaly but the direct effects rest on the innocent people of the region.

To all those taquiyya rotten demons claiming Igbo and celebrating the bastard ugm Igbo will win this, you can take this home we will scale through this one.

That statement of yours clearly shows that you believe that NIGERIA IS NOT ONE...
You do not believe in one Nigeria yet you condemn those agitating for their rights to self determination?. You must be feeding fat from Nigeria's current stats quo..

Things gat to change bro from the root, and if those that are responsible for effecting change have insisted on not doing so, then dont blame the people burning down government institutions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by donbachi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
And,on international dailies.nigeria is burning.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol

How most of you IPOB Yeebos on nairaland do think a Yoruba man give a fvvck about una dey always dey funny to me grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Warripikine: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

How most of you IPOB Yeebos on nairaland do think a Yoruba man give a fvvck about una dey always dey funny to me grin

Very easy to identify a jihadist these days..

3 Likes

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by kevapet: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
we shall see just keep supporting UGM ok?
I said my bit
That one no concern you. Face wetin dey una abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Warripikine: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
kevapet:
No mind am! We go dey burst their eye for this forum.. Scum parasites
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

THEY GOT YOU PSYCHOLOGICALY YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THE UGM IS DOING IN SOUTH EAST.....GIVE IT FEW MONTHS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR THEIR MADNESS

IF A MACHINE CAN TALK YOU WILL HEAR IT CRYING WHEN YOU'RE DISMANTLING IT FOR A REBUIL....THAT'S WHATS GOING ON IN SOUTH EAST....PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.....TILL IN FEW MONTHS

IF IT'S LEFT FOR PEACE MAKERS IN FEW YEARS TO COME FULANI HERDSMEN WILL BE OBSERVING THEIR EVENING PRAYERS IN OUR TOWN, VILLAGES... CONVERTING SOME AND HOLDING OUR MOTHERS,SISTERS AS SEX SLAVES

DSS AND ARMY KIDNAP THOSE WHO DEFEND THEIR LAND BY NIGHT

THE POLICE PROTECTS THEM AS AN ORDER FROM ABOVE

THE ARMY PROTECTS THEM TO HELP THEIR ISLAMIC AGENDA

THE POLITICIANS KEEPS QUIET AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEY ATTACK SO THEY CAN ELEVATE THEIR POLITICAL CARRIER

THE HIGH COURT SENTENCE THOSE WHO DEFEND THEIR LAND TO PRISON AND INTURN GRANT THEM BAIL OF MILLIONS OF NAIRA(EXTORTION)

THE joysticks YOU THAT WAS EXPORTED FROM NIGERIA HOW DO YOU THINK IT WAS HARVESTED?/ MOST OF THEM FROM PRISONS, THOSE KIDNAPPED FROM CHECKPOINTS AT NIGHT BY WE ARE TAKING YOU TO THE STATION.....

HOW MANY TIMES HAS SOUTH EAST SENATORS RAISED THE ALARM OF ARM FORCES CHECKPOINTS IN SOUTH EAST EXTORTING IGBOS, CAUSING ARTIFICIAL GRIDLOCKS AND SUFFERING THE MASSES ON DAILY BASES AND CAUSING UN NECESSARY HARDSHIP ON SENATE GROUNDS.... NOBODY LISTENS....BECAUSE AS FOR THOSE IN POLICE, ARMY, AND CIVIL DEFENCE AN IGBO MAN CAN WILL FIND A WAY TO SURVIVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TAX HIM....THEY ARE HAPPY SLAVES WORKING HARD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by jmoore(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why was curfew imposed on some parts of Anambra recently?
Seems you need to step out from the cave and meet the offline world.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Warripikine:

Very easy to identify a jihadist these days..
Which part of the south east are you from?
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by koondog: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Dont be decieved, Arewa Fulani Twitter has invaded Nairaland..
Their modus operandi is DIVIDE AND RULE
they create all sort of monika here using igbo/southern names ..you see them pretending to be Igbo's and to like the Igbo's but in the real sense it is either a Yoruba Moslem or a Fulani person..
If FG can defend terrorists and stand by their bandits,
We southerners must stick together and remain strong!!
.the north cannot divide us again.

Yoruba people and their media houses, not Fulani
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

That statement of yours clearly shows that you believe that NIGERIA IS NOT ONE...
You do not believe in one Nigeria yet you condemn those agitating for their rights to self determination?. You must be feeding fat from Nigeria's current stats quo..

Things gat to change bro from the root, and if those that are responsible for effecting change have insisted on not doing so, then dont blame the people burning down government institutions

Oga I am not one to allow emotional misappropriations take control of his reasoning.

Yes I believe the country has failed and can't work.

I believe in the struggle to divide this cursed nation.

But I mustn't do that under the umbrella of a scam package cum occult group.

If Massob or anyother movement can restructure and direct their struggle and agitation directly at the SE leaders and traditional stronghold I will gladly join.

You want me stand with a man who curses our leaders but atikulate a fulani Cameronian ��

don't vote ngwa gawa je tinye votu ghi maka emegho ha ihe obi ghi na cho.

You want me to stand with a man whom his occult members bow to�.

You want me to stand with a man who feels happy to see his brothers die just to spite his enemies ��.

Biafra will come but it will not be on the anchoring of ipob,

God is not an author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by theTranslator: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
kevapet:
ok Sir

you'll remember my post
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by theTranslator: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Warripikine:

No mind am! We go dey burst their eye for this forum.. Scum parasites
who is a parasite?
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
ezenwajosh:
THEY GOT YOU PSYCHOLOGICALY YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THE UGM IS DOING IN SOUTH EAST.....GIVE IT FEW MONTHS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR THEIR MADNESS

IF A MACHINE CAN TALK YOU WILL HEAR IT CRYING WHEN YOU'RE DISMANTLING IT FOR A REBUIL....THAT'S WHATS GOING ON IN SOUTH EAST....PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THIS.....TILL IN FEW MONTHS

IF IT'S LEFT FOR PEACE MAKERS IN FEW YEARS TO COME FULANI HERDSMEN WILL BE OBSERVING THEIR EVENING PRAYERS IN OUR TOWN, VILLAGES... CONVERTING SOME AND HOLDING OUR MOTHERS,SISTERS AS SEX SLAVES

DSS AND ARMY KIDNAP THOSE WHO DEFEND THEIR LAND BY NIGHT

THE POLICE PROTECTS THEM AS AN ORDER FROM ABOVE

THE ARMY PROTECTS THEM TO HELP THEIR ISLAMIC AGENDA

THE POLITICIANS KEEPS QUIET AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN THEY ATTACK SO THEY CAN ELEVATE THEIR POLITICAL CARRIER

THE HIGH COURT SENTENCE THOSE WHO DEFEND THEIR LAND TO PRISON AND INTURN GRANT THEM BAIL OF MILLIONS OF NAIRA(EXTORTION)

THE joysticks YOU THAT WAS EXPORTED FROM NIGERIA HOW DO YOU THINK IT WAS HARVESTED?/ MOST OF THEM FROM PRISONS, THOSE KIDNAPPED FROM CHECKPOINTS AT NIGHT BY WE ARE TAKING YOU TO THE STATION.....

HOW MANY TIMES HAS SOUTH EAST SENATORS RAISED THE ALARM OF ARM FORCES CHECKPOINTS IN SOUTH EAST EXTORTING IGBOS, CAUSING ARTIFICIAL GRIDLOCKS AND SUFFERING THE MASSES ON DAILY BASES AND CAUSING UN NECESSARY HARDSHIP ON SENATE GROUNDS.... NOBODY LISTENS....BECAUSE AS FOR THOSE IN POLICE, ARMY, AND CIVIL DEFENCE AN IGBO MAN CAN WILL FIND A WAY TO SURVIVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TAX HIM....THEY ARE HAPPY SLAVES WORKING HARD

I didn't even read the shenanigans you wrote, for I know you well enough to not make sense.

You have always been a supporter of ugm. so why is nnenna kanu still alive or is her own police different??

plss don't come into my mention again bcus you should know how it ends by now wen you bring nonsense into my mention.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by kevapet: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
ok Sir

you'll remember my post
I won't remember s**t cuz i'm less concerned about whatever happen in ibo land.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by theTranslator: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
kevapet:
I won't remember s**t cuz i'm less concerned about whatever happen in ibo land.
you don't love your land?
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by kevapet: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

you don't love your land?
I love my land reason i don't concern myself with others.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by theTranslator: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
kevapet:
I love my land reason i don't concern myself with others.
oh!!
you're omoluabi
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by kevapet: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
oh!! you're omoluabi
Even in my next life.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by MadamExcellency: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
The first sign of burning region is the establishment of IDPs. There is no IDPs in Southeast.

Everyone is going about their business without harassment except for Nigerian Army and Police extortions.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by mekaboy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Tell her parents that. Maybe a member of your family should be a victim soon.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by adadike(f): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

I didn't even read the shenanigans you wrote, for I know you well enough to not make sense.

You have always been a supporter of ugm. so why is nnenna kanu still alive or is her own police different??

plss don't come into my mention again bcus you should know how it ends by now wen you bring nonsense into my mention.
and to think that kanu sister is equally married to a police man somewhere in Enugu
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by helinues: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Easy!!!

ESN/UGM supporters and those who are not in support need to compromise.. You both have points
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
and to think that kanu sister is equally married to a police man somewhere in Enugu

Bunch of bloody hypocrites.

I have resorted to not see any ipob member here as Igbo.

Bcus how can one relate that someone who claims to be Igbo will wish doom,chaos and anarchy for Igboland, which ofcus means the innocent people suffer the most while they bloody sit down some where with their 10mb typing ririri rarara bowing and kneeling to a scammer and occult group leader.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
ezenwajosh:
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Brainwashed dimwit.

1 Like

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The first sign of burning region is the establishment of IDPs. There is no IDPs in Southeast.

Everyone is going about their business without harassment except for Nigerian Army and Police extortions.

Ngwakwe , you as a former moderator on Nairaland, claimed to be a deeper life member, but you here openly supporting the murder of policemen and soldiers in the South East..?? Tufiakwa..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Arises As Court Relaxes Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Restrictions. / Nigerian Police And Bandit Snapped A Picture In Zamfara / Heartbreak: Watch As Flood Destroys Buildings Completely - 22 Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.