Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning (1816 Views)

For Igbos Asking Why Ipob Is Burning Police Station Pics / Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by ngadaAwo: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Brainwashed dimwit.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Keep calling the mods upandan ooo so the person can insult me but I can't give him back his medicine right??
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by ngadaAwo: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Keep calling the mods upandan ooo so the person can insult me but I can't give him back his medicine right??
the mods will fix you
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga I am not one to allow emotional misappropriations take control of his reasoning.

Yes I believe the country has failed and can't work.

I believe in the struggle to divide this cursed nation.

But I mustn't do that under the umbrella of a scam package cum occult group.

If Massob or anyother movement can restructure and direct their struggle and agitation directly at the SE leaders and traditional stronghold I will gladly join.

You want me stand with a man who curses our leaders but atikulate a fulani Cameronian ��

don't vote ngwa gawa je tinye votu ghi maka emegho ha ihe obi ghi na cho.

You want me to stand with a man whom his occult members bow to�.

You want me to stand with a man who feels happy to see his brothers die just to spite his enemies ��.

Biafra will come but it will not be on the anchoring of ipob,

God is not an author of confusion.

i dont have the time to enlighten you..
Go become a priest and forget about earthly politics cos priesthood might be your calling.. Politics of this world is enmity with God and if you try to dabble into it, you'll be filled with confusion
PDP is a cult
APC is a cult
Yoruba's bow before their earthly kings as a sign of reverence..
Before you are sworn into any political appointment, you take oath..

Before you're called to bar, you take oath..

The national anthem you sang all through your primary/secondary school days is also an oath..
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

i dont have the time to enlighten you..
Go become a priest and forget about earthly politics cos priesthood might be your calling.. Politics of this world is enmity with God and if you try to dabble into it, you'll be filled with confusion
PDP is a cult
APC is a cult
Yoruba's bow before their earthly kings as a sign of reverence..
Before you are sworn into any political appointment, you take oath..

Before you're called to bar, you take oath..

The national anthem you sang all through your primary/secondary school days is also an oath..

I didn't even read the nonsense epistle you wrote up there, all I have to do is check one of your previous post and gbam I have wat I want.

Another brainwashed occult member spotted.
but take this home Biafra will come but we will not go the way of your scammer personal lord and savior, so if he truly have a hand in this , it's all a waste of time and resources.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

I didn't even read the nonsense epistle you wrote up there, all I have to do is check one of your previous post and gbam I have wat I want.

Another brainwashed occult member spotted.
but take this home Biafra will come but we will not go the way of your scammer personal lord and savior, so if he truly have a hand in this , it's all a waste of time and resources.

OMO= Yoruba
Slim= Moslem
Yoruba Moslems are slave jihadists!they'll never become sultan
True Oduduwanians love mazi nnamdi kanu and they stand with him..
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

OMO= Yoruba
Slim= Moslem
grin
nairalandankrah:

OMO= Yoruba
Slim= Moslem

Let me prove to the world that you don't have sense.

So if I choose tobechukwu as a moniker on a faceless forum does that mean I am Igbo??

demonic son of taquiyya, your wish for Igboland to turn into your Ne region will be your doom.

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

OMO= Yoruba Slim= Moslem Yoruba Moslems are slave jihadists!they'll never become sultan True Oduduwanians love mazi nnamdi kanu and they stand with him..
Are you Igbo??
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Let me prove to the world that you don't have sense.

So if I choose tobechukwu as a moniker on a faceless forum does that mean I am Igbo??

demonic son of taquiyya, your wish for Igboland to turn into your Ne region will be your doom.

You must be an efulefu then!!. Using a Yoruba Monika to twist narratives..
Its actually you that is senseless cos you just exposed what you do on a faceless forum
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Are you Igbo??
No I am NORTH NORTH
Or you can call me WEST WEST
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You must be an efulefu then!!. Using a Yoruba Monika to twist narratives..

Ngwa ezi point out where I twisted any narrative.

That I stand against the occult group trying to bring chaos into my peaceful region is twisting narrative right.

Don't focus on the fellow taquiyya demons created by your Northern leaders. They are hoisting their flags already. the next is to convert you to a suicide bomber.

Ezi.

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
No I am NORTH NORTH Or you can call me WEST WEST
You for say you be Igbo make Amadioha strike you there.

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ngwa ezi point out where I twisted any narrative.

That I stand against the occult group trying to bring chaos into my peaceful region is twisting narrative right.

Don't focus on the fellow taquiyya demons created by your Northern leaders. They are hoisting their flags already. the next is to convert you to a suicide bomber.

Ezi.
grin baby jihadist
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Omoslim26: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
grin baby jihadist
Taquiyya demonic killer.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by hollah123: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The first sign of burning region is the establishment of IDPs. There is no IDPs in Southeast.

Everyone is going about their business without harassment except for Nigerian Army and Police extortions.
what about Gabon camp in Enugu?
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by DLioness(f): 2:57am On Apr 28, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The first sign of burning region is the establishment of IDPs. There is no IDPs in Southeast.

Everyone is going about their business without harassment except for Nigerian Army and Police extortions.
I tire oh.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by FODA(m): 4:17am On Apr 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Dont be decieved, Arewa Fulani Twitter has invaded Nairaland..
Their modus operandi is DIVIDE AND RULE
they create all sort of monika here using igbo/southern names ..you see them pretending to be Igbo's and to like the Igbo's but in the real sense it is either a Yoruba Moslem or a Fulani person..
If FG can defend terrorists and stand by their bandits,
We southerners must stick together and remain strong!!
.the north cannot divide us again.
God bless u for this my brother ,we southerners should see ourselves as one ,let forget all these old men ,the igbo are not the problem,the yoruba are just the problem,our problem is bad leadership ,I am a yoruba but I'm not always happy hearing bad news in the east.
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by fregeneh(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Dont be decieved, Arewa Fulani Twitter has invaded Nairaland..
Their modus operandi is DIVIDE AND RULE
they create all sort of monika here using igbo/southern names ..you see them pretending to be Igbo's and to like the Igbo's but in the real sense it is either a Yoruba Moslem or a Fulani person..
If FG can defend terrorists and stand by their bandits,
We southerners must stick together and remain strong!!
.the north cannot divide us again.

if fg can defend terrorist and stand by their bandits

you south east should rally round your own bandit and terrorist and defend them with your chest

1 Like

Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
fregeneh:

if fg can defend terrorist and stand by their bandits

you south east should rally round your own bandit and terrorist and defend them with your chest

That's the point am trying to make to the southerners here..
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by fregeneh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

That's the point am trying to make to the southerners here..
noting concern the rest of the south that msg should be for s/east only
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by nairalandankrah: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
fregeneh:

noting concern the rest of the south that msg should be for s/east only

But Ifeanyi okowa, Amaechi chibuike, Nwike are all Igbo names?
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by fregeneh(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

But Ifeanyi okowa, Amaechi chibuike, Nwike are all Igbo names?

and so fuc.ing what?
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Warripikine: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:
who is a parasite?
Ask Lai Mohammed or Fulani herdsmen
Re: It Is Only On Nairaland That The East Is Burning by Warripikine: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Which part of the south east are you from?
I am from west-west

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That Uwazurike Has Admitted Being A Kidnapper / Fulani Killings:i Salute The Men That Set Up Esn(video) / Busted: This Is Not The Same Nnamdi Kanu We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.