Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement (59121 Views)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by FreeIgbos: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Londonboyrep:
As a Nigerian with marital connections with all major tribes this really really saddens me. I am Yoruba and I have Hausa and Igbo in laws. Personally, I do not care what tribe, religion or race you are; if you are good to me I will be good to you. Simple as. So, my take? I agree Igbos have been treated unfairly but of course that is what happens when you fight a war and LOSE. Nigeria is a great country respected Worldwide (dont believe the rubbish you read in the news). Ordinarily saying you are Nigerian opens doors whether out of intrigue I do not know. I also agree that we will and could do well separately. This bloodshed is so so so unnecessary. And for those in foreign countries cheering the violence, God is watching you. I have no vested interest in the unity or disunity of Nigeria but violence is never ever the answer. Unless you are prepared to carry a gun yourself then dont ask others to die on your behalf.

Another special adviser on Igbo affairs grin grin
Wow, look at the love they're showing Igbos all of a sudden, the same Igbos they love to hate shocked shocked

I can only shake my head at the part in bold. Please desist from smoking whatever that is getting you high to the extent you write such ridiculous things. "Nigeria is a great country respected worldwide" Really?!

6 Likes

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Londonboyrep(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Wow, look at the love they're showing Igbos all of a sudden, the same Igbos they love to hate shocked shocked

I can only shake my head at the part in bold. Please desist from smoking whatever that is getting you high to the extent you write such ridiculous things. "Nigeria is a great country respected worldwide" Really?!
Number 1, I dont smoke you idiot. Number 2, if you never seen inside an airplane don’t talk to me you Idiot. Number 3, Yes Nigerians are respected worldwide for our skills, die hard spirit , social skills and education level you idiot.
Number 4, where did you see in my write up supporting 1 Nigeria You Fukking Idiot!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by adadike(f): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Adaeze I think you should be in romance section. Leave politics for the men.
yes sir, exactly what I will do.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Londonboyrep(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

coward only registered yesterday but encouraging violence. Show your face coward. I have given Hausa people money here, Igbo people money here, Yoruba People money here. I have nothing to hide. Like I said if you are not prepared to carry a gun yourself then fukk you for encouraging others you stupid idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by ngadaAwo: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
yes sir, exactly what I will do.
I will follow you wherever you go kiss kiss kiss

we must get married kiss

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by FreeIgbos: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Londonboyrep:
coward only registered yesterday but encouraging violence. Show your face coward. I have given Hausa people money here, Igbo people money here, Yoruba People money here. I have nothing to hide. Like I said if you are not prepared to carry a gun yourself then fukk you for encouraging others you stupid idiot.

Rantings of a deluded dingbat. Where did you see me encourage violence? Primitive blackman with the IQ of a gnat. Those encouraging violence are those that allow fulani herdsmen to be slaughtering people and raping women.

I have also dashed Hausa and Yoruba people as well as anybody in need money without seeing it as a big deal, so what's your point with that ignorant line?

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by adadike(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I will follow you wherever you go kiss kiss kiss

we must get married kiss
please let me be, am not happy at all
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Londonboyrep(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Use your normal nairaland handle coward. Idiot hiding behind a fake handle to spew rubbish. Gutter swine. My point is I’m not a religious, race or ethinic bigot coward like yourself. I’m a humanist and every human life is sacred to me. Every human life is sacred you stupid coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Stone03: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omoslim26:
That their repelled word is the most degrading.
If you go after them and kill them too is it a sin or did you come into dis word to be repelling all your life?? ���

Since they failed to kill bokoharam and bandits ravaging the North and herdsmen that are raping Yoruba women, they can't kill these ones.

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by chrismastre5(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Actually people are quite aware that it is ipob terrorists that are senselessly attacking northerners in the East.

If you must raise alarm, your warning would be more apt directing it to Easterners in the north.
see taqqiyya

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by FreeIgbos: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Londonboyrep:
Number 1, I dont smoke you idiot. Number 2, if you never seen inside an airplane don’t talk to me you Idiot. Number 3, Yes Nigerians are respected worldwide for our skills, die hard spirit , social skills and education level you idiot.
Number 4, where did you see in my write up supporting 1 Nigeria You Fukking Idiot!!

The more you open your putrid smelling orifice, the more you expose how re.tar.ded and foolish you are.

You're such a primitive village man who thinks that entering an airplane is such a big deal, such an idiot! An airplane is a mode of transportation just like vehicles and trains, so being able to enter an airplane doesn't mean you're not a fool.

Yes, Nigerians are respected worldwide where their skills are valued. Where they entrench merit to ensure that only the best are allowed to manage affairs but here in this appology of a country, what do we have except killings, destruction, mediocrity, putting in place terrorists like Pantami in top positions and massive corruption!

Yes, your posts reek of pathetic unity begging!

You're a re.tar.ded and deluded fool.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by ngadaAwo: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
please let me be, am not happy at all
oh my princess
don't worry I'll make you happy forever
I understand you perfectly
you're just a woman with no heart
don't worry it'll pass.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by baralatie(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
nameo:
By the way, it is now clear that there are a group of persons who are bent on violently dividing this country.

If northerners have been killed like that, there will have surely be reprisals up north, which would be senseless and will certainly lead to this country burning.

Some persons have decided to sacrifice Igbos (and southerners) up north in other to divide Nigeria.

Really sad
yup
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by adadike(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
oh my princess
don't worry I'll make you happy forever
I understand you perfectly
you're just a woman with no heart
don't worry it'll pass.
kiss kiss kiss
I pray so dearest. Let it pass as soon as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Londonboyrep(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

The more you open your putrid smelling orifice, the more you expose how re.tar.ded and foolish you are.

You're such a primitive village man who thinks that entering an airplane is such a big deal, such an idiot! An airplane is a mode of transportation just like vehicles and trains, so being able to enter an airplane doesn't mean you're not a fool.

Yes, Nigerians are respected worldwide where their skills are valued. Where they entrench merit to ensure that only the best are allowed to manage affairs but here in this appology of a country, what do we have except killings, destruction, mediocrity, putting in place terrorists like Pantami in top positions and massive corruption!

Yes, your posts reek of pathetic unity begging!

You're a re.tar.ded and deluded fool.
coward use your real handle. I’m using mine. I don’t respond to cowards. I’ve given people money here igbos like you that know my real name and ID but I got nothing to fear mate. I’m a humanist. Don’t quote me again okay? Dirty loser. Use your real handle and meet me at MMA in June.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by FreeIgbos: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Londonboyrep:
coward use your real handle. I’m using mine. I don’t respond to cowards. I’ve given people money here igbos like you that know my real name and ID but I got nothing to fear mate. I’m a humanist. Don’t quote me again okay? Dirty loser. Use your real handle and meet me at MMA in June.

Common getout of here!
You're such a nuisance and I don't meet touts like you.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by MrSamsung(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
adadike:
please help me ask that wicked idiot

What is your problem Ada
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by airminem(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
The East is burning gradually. Very interesting grin
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Ikukuudo: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please you people should cease fire.
Whichever group involved in these attacks please stop.
Nothing gotten forcefully or in a hard way lasts.

Peace �
Ikukuudo is a man of peace �
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Whenever herdsmen attack indigenes the policemen don't come to their rescue. angry
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by airminem(f): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Goodmarlian:
una never see anything,anything from the zoo must leave igboland be it army,police,navy,etc,thats the Biafran spirit.
Mumu spirit indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by annyz: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:
I don't think Our president is getting the right information concerning the insecurities in the land. I see no reason why a sitting president will just stay on a low and watch the country burn down.

It's high time Buhari do something before it leads to anarchy.

Who is the president

This is a deep question u know?
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by IvarDboneless: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Yorubas and other Southerners in the North should better start planning on how to relocate home now because things will definitely escalate in the North sooner.

When it happens, they won’t differentiate between Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Benin, and etc.

Don’t let them use you to count scores.
Na better truth you yarn ooh...
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by GeneralPula: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:
I don't think Our president is getting the right information concerning the insecurities in the land. I see no reason why a sitting president will just stay on a low and watch the country burn down.

It's high time Buhari do something before it leads to anarchy.

But Flatinoz said they don’t want any Nigeria police or army in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by eedimo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Yorubas and other Southerners in the North should better start planning on how to relocate home now because things will definitely escalate in the North sooner.

When it happens, they won’t differentiate between Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Benin, and etc.

Nothing is going to happen.
This too shall pass
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by GeneralPula: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yorubas and other southerners in the north won’t have any problem..

Flatinoz get name and them get shape to recognize them..

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by aminusodiq(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Actually people are quite aware that it is ipob terrorists that are senselessly attacking northerners in the East.

If you must raise alarm, your warning would be more apt directing it to Easterners in the north.
and you tink an average aboki understands this A region filled with stupid almajiris
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Masterppower: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chigboboss:

Poor Owerri. My dear Owerri cry

ESN must be totally flushed out of the SE. They are already using fear to keep the mouths of the concerned indigenes shut. This wasn't part of the deal.

They were supposed to only fight killer Fulani herdsmen, not killing innocent igbos and burning down our land. We must reject ESN before they completely burn down everywhere.

Yoruba marauder on Nairaland.

Stop spamming the whole place and get a life.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by hansomb: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Goodmarlian:
una never see anything,anything from the zoo must leave igboland be it army,police,navy,etc,thats the Biafran spirit.
https://www.nairaland.com/2940829/some-heart-breaking-photos-biafran-war

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by blues234: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

They are a new generation that are begging to be reminded.

The only difference between Nnamdi Kanu and his cowardly predecessor 55 years ago, is while Kanu was smart enough to take off early before using remote to control his zombies to burn down the East, Ojukwu waited till after millions were killed and his arse was on fire before he fled to Ivory Coast in lipstick and women's clothes.
Nnamdi Kanu does not represent the Biafran aspiration. The lunatic derailed since 2017. The Biafran road-map has always been none violence until referendum is granted. Ever wonder why his deputy left him, even though a bit late?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by GeneralPula: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

They are a new generation that are begging to be reminded.

The only difference between Nnamdi Kanu and his cowardly predecessor 55 years ago, is while Kanu was smart enough to take off early before using remote to control his zombies to burn down the East, Ojukwu waited till after millions were killed and his arse was on fire before he fled to Ivory Coast in lipstick and women's clothes.

Lol..
The image too funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.