Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement (59122 Views)

Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by AllenSpencer: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
It seems to be interesting at the moment.

When a retaliation of this kind happen up North.

I hope some people wont play victim card
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Thewrath(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
EndYahoo:
2 million dead and starving bodies is not also new in Igboland. You better use your head
So why bleat more than the bereaved like you care?
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by GeneralPula: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I will follow you wherever you go kiss kiss kiss

we must get married kiss

I no know say you get dick o
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by AllenSpencer: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Yorubas and other Southerners in the North should better start planning on how to relocate home now because things will definitely escalate in the North sooner.

When it happens, they won’t differentiate between Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Benin, and etc.

Don’t let them use you to count scores.

Northerner's know where Igbo`s reside

They cant make that mistake. They know their markets and residential areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by GeneralPula: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Masterppower:

People of the fallen demon Oduduwaziri are suffering and you're online ranting, you no dey shame?

Shame keh, when I no be Igbo..

Why I go shame..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by rapboss(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Can the fulani army defend Igbos in Sabon Gari, Kano from Hisbah and muslim fanatics this way they deployed the most sophisticated weaponry to defend hausa/fulani living in Ama-hausa Owerri? The bias of the Nigerian fulani army is so shameful.

Wow. How you take know my house �?
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Zeezenho: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Do you think the North can differentiate a Yoruba from the Easterner when people retaliate?

At this stage, I won’t blame the Northerners if they do retaliate, at least they showed restraint, but we (Yorubas) just need to plan ahead as Yorubas in the advent of a retaliation.

IPOB terrorists want Nigeria to burn and all they are doing here is trying to make Igbos in the North as sacrificial lamb to hasten Nigeria destruction. They know Igbos will be killed in the North when all this escalate, but they are willing to sacrifice them.

However, Yorubas are not shielded from the effect of the North does retaliate.

Always talking like afonja your father the great coward.well we don't expect nothing from men that came from the lineage of cowards.you wish our land could be like kwara and osun and recently ondo and ogun.

We are igbos we will never be refugees in another man's land or lose an inch of our land to jihadists no matter the cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by WATCHMANX: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:
I don't think Our president is getting the right information concerning the insecurities in the land. I see no reason why a sitting president will just stay on a low and watch the country burn down.

It's high time Buhari do something before it leads to anarchy.
Ignorant Nigerians! You're still holding your breathe for one Buhari to do something sad
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by meedoLock(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Positivepoint:

https://dailytrust.com/shooting-in-imo-as-gunmen-try-to-take-over-hausa-settlement

Gun men again?
how do we explain these?
what do these people really want to gain in exhibiting chaos in any part of the nation?
sad
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Positivepoint:

https://dailytrust.com/shooting-in-imo-as-gunmen-try-to-take-over-hausa-settlement

A northern special assistant for northern affairs to a south-eastern governor on eastern soil?

Uzodinma is finished. Sold his people for shillings.

With all the killings in kaduna, can Kaduna ever appoint an Eastern Special assistant (for Igbo affairs) to a Northern Governor on Northern Soil ?

These bastards secretly sent Northern special assistants to every state to protect their fulani interests and agenda. And no one is looking into this.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by VictorUSA(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Silverpurple:

The igbos will always overpower hausa in East. How many hausa are in the east.

When hausa start their's in the North will claim they are bad.

This is wrong.
Who started the the hate fight in the first place? Howmany times have the army repelled the hausas in a hausa-igbo fight in the north?
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by ngadaAwo: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

I no know say you get dick o
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Kelvinhunta: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Let us all preach peace and not war. Nothing good comes with violence. All these can be peacefully sorted out if these people are really ESN. Please lets not promote violence, human life still has value
Masterppower:

You will cry us a river before the end of today.

Your wish will be fulfilled but on the heads of those terrorists called Nigerian soldiers.

More fire power to the ESN.

No inch of Igbo land will be given to the terrorists.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by bignero: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Actually people are quite aware that it is ipob terrorists that are senselessly attacking northerners in the East.

If you must raise alarm, your warning would be more apt directing it to Easterners in the north.

You're quite dumb for this statement.. Anyways its not your fault.. Nairaland soilder..

An average Muslim, from northern part of a useless nation called Nigeria, you think he reasons like a human when it comes to religion and their so called infedil enemies, just shut da Bleep up
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by madukaanaya(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
they will come back and finish the job
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Akanbiedu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Londonboyrep:
As a Nigerian with marital connections with all major tribes this really really saddens me. I am Yoruba and I have Hausa and Igbo in laws. Personally, I do not care what tribe, religion or race you are; if you are good to me I will be good to you. Simple as. So, my take? I agree Igbos have been treated unfairly but of course that is what happens when you fight a war and LOSE. Nigeria is a great country respected Worldwide (dont believe the rubbish you read in the news). Ordinarily saying you are Nigerian opens doors whether out of intrigue I do not know. I also agree that we will and could do well separately. This bloodshed is so so so unnecessary. And for those in foreign countries cheering the violence, God is watching you. I have no vested interest in the unity or disunity of Nigeria but violence is never ever the answer. Unless you are prepared to carry a gun yourself then dont ask others to die on your behalf.

Can you prove this? They just lost out in 2015. They should do politics like every other group is doing, not spreading mischief.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
christistruth01:

IPOB and Kanu are busy on Self destruct mode

And to think they learnt nothing from the Calamity that befell the Last Biafra

IPOB are even foolish enough to be attacking their own People

Their foolishness is almost over , their own People will soon pounce on them and finish them off themselves
You want them to be cowards forever like you.
You want them to keep quiet forever
They have asked for negotiation,they were refused.
They have done everything, protested,yet they were killed.
They are right to go violent...
They want to die or live fighting for freedom,rather than living cowards of eternal bondage.
Is it your die?
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by faste: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
onuman:

Too many parasites commenting rubbish.
The Nigeria army you depend on is not the Nigeria army of the 1960s. This time, your tea part in one Nigeria is ending.
Them never know!
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Wapchrist1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dealer in Toyota and Lexus genuine spare and replacement parts accessories like Densor Horn, Cylinders like Caliper , Air ballon for Gx 460 and 470, Complete Fuel pump and Tank pump , Water pump , brake Pads , bonnets shocks , ignition coil , suspension parts like shock absorbers, linkage,brake discs,brake pads,engine oil, engine oil filters,master brakes (ABS SPEED SENSOR),for all Toyota and Lexus cars ;we promise to render the best services: delivery
Address: Trade Fair Complex Lagos Ng
Call: +2349037916462

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by yahmohy27: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
mumu ,talk childishly
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by opribo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why not call the IPOB to the negotiation table.

They are not like the boko haram that we don't know what they want.

Discuss with them they are only asking for referendum. Soon there will be no room for negotiation. It will be to your tent O Israel.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by AfonjaConehead: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
christistruth01:

IPOB and Kanu are busy on Self destruct mode

And to think they learnt nothing from the Calamity that befell the Last Biafra

IPOB are even foolish enough to be attacking their own People

Their foolishness is almost over , their own People will soon pounce on them and finish them off themselves

If only you know this your advice is what you zmbs need against the evil govt!!!!
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Philipponzaghi: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Zeezenho:

Always talking like afonja your father the great coward.well we don't expect nothing from men that came from the lineage of cowards.you wish our land could be like kwara and osun and recently ondo and ogun.

We are igbos we will never be refugees in another man's land or lose an inch of our land to jihadists no matter the cost.

Ojukwu said more than this before wasting 3 million Yeebos to the god of death.

Good luck to you guys, na only Yorubaland be my own concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by udemzyudex(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:
I don't think Our president is getting the right information concerning the insecurities in the land. I see no reason why a sitting president will just stay on a low and watch the country burn down.

something like what?
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Do you think the North can differentiate a Yoruba from the Easterner when people retaliate?

At this stage, I won’t blame the Northerners if they do retaliate, at least they showed restraint, but we (Yorubas) just need to plan ahead as Yorubas in the advent of a retaliation.

IPOB terrorists want Nigeria to burn and all they are doing here is trying to make Igbos in the North as sacrificial lamb to hasten Nigeria destruction. They know Igbos will be killed in the North when all this escalate, but they are willing to sacrifice them.

However, Yorubas are not shielded from the effect of the North does retaliate.

You are just being the typical Yoruba,we won't attack any Igbo here...We know you enjoy their death,but we are divided here because most of us are wiser.The heat is even more on us here,the effect of nepotism.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by ensamy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
It can still be same herdsmen trying to cause confusion by attacking that settlement. Never believe anything you see until well proven. The same strategy was used by allied forces during 2nd world war by pretending to be Japan and went and bombarded pearl harbor.
This forced U.S into the war there never wanted to be part of, because allied needed U.S involvement.
Which eventually ended the war in favour of allied forces. Then Japan surrendered after the dropping of atomic bombs in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, and Germany was also defeated at the east and west.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by moorevic(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:

Buhari actually needs to resign. He has proven to be incompetent and unfit to handle the wheels of the nation.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by prigoz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:

Lol, did you say the president or presidency. Check your post. Do we have president.

Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Samfloxin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
kerzhim:

There is no president in Nigeria,pls always refer to the cabal.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Zeezenho: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ojukwu said more than this before wasting 3 million Yeebos to the god of death.

Good luck to you guys, na only Yorubaland be my own concern.

Then face them and leave us alone.whats our offense.upon una sofistication you guys fail to understand that self defense and right to life is not only constitutional but God given right.

You guys should choose your way of defense that soothe you.we will fight till our aggressor's will know that we are fanatical about our believes.
Re: Shooting At Douglas Owerri As Gunmen Try To Take Over Hausa Settlement by Gbajure(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thewrath:
You don’t want to get the average igboman angry,war is not new to Igboland.

You like sense. If food is stopped from going to SE now, u will be wailing genocide again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.