Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? (22276 Views)

Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by KingMack(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Skymason20:
#10 in auchi, edo,b But bag is 180-200. benin same #10

Ozawo Abey grin?
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by ofiko123(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Pure water is #20.....
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nawa o, here is ₦130 and ₦10.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Sicilyjoe: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
KingMack:

Shut up boi..I dey town..you dey thick village Na the same thing

Mod do the needful, rule no2
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Emyogalanya: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Which kain north?
So killing of policemen and soldiers is 'common economic discussion'?
Do you think the soldiers will fold their arms, sit back and forget? Time will tell.
Mimi what has price of pure got to do with war and killing of police And soldiers. Do well to remind yourself that the topic is about the current cost of sachet water. What relationship does it have with fighting a war ? Or are you saying war will breakout if price of water is at N20
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by GambaOsaka: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Mimi what has price of pure got to do with war and killing of police And soldiers. Do well to remind yourself that the topic is about the current cost of sachet water. What relationship does it have with fighting a war ? Or are you saying war will breakout if price of water is at N20

Use your brain and look at the post I was responding to.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Richthekid: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Why asking
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by moorevic(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
10 naira where I am. Only people staying in the "yeast" are saying pure water is sold for 20 naira just to give the government a bad name. We are familiar with their childish schemes. How come things are that expensive over there? You people need to change your ways and start loving yourselves. Money is not the alpha and omega of the universe. Una too like to cheat unaselves because of money. Twale for them.

Umunne this f00l use him brain do give away for ama hausa.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Emyogalanya: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Use your brain and look at the post I was responding to.
use ur brain and see the topic
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Emyogalanya: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
GambaOsaka:
Imagine what will happen if war breaks out. People go find piss to drink sef, dem no go see.
you did not quote any post nor replied anyone. this was it first post in which u talked about war. Go and check the topic again where did it talk about war and killing of police and soldiers. After inciting war you guys go back and start accusing others of war mongering.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by blastac: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
No be lie shaaa.. that's why having a Union is necessary in some things... There was a time all the warehouse owners in one market in Enugu rejected a particular brand of drink cos of its price, they where now forced to reduce it...

Tombrown3:

We are still saying same thing bro.

Now imagine the retailers refusing to by pure water from the manufacturers cause of high prices for a week. Now imagine 20 retailers doing same rejection. The manufacturers will run out customers! and you know what that mean, when your products are not being shipped cause of 50naira increase?

Like I said before, I don't actually know who to blame, but all in all, we the final consumers shouldn't be forced to pay this price!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by zubimete(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
FirmTR:
Here in delta, it's N150 per bag and N10 per sachet.
In asaba is 20. Company now sells 150 while retail is 200
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by FirmTR(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
zubimete:
In asaba is 20. Company now sells 150 while retail is 200

Well, it really depends on the location ( you know say Asaba things dey always dey expensive).

Though its retailed in some places @ N150, while in other's @ N200.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Elxandre(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ficient:
As for me I fetch directly from my borehole before the water enters the tank. You can get a plumber to fix a tap directly from the riser pipe close to the borehole well head. The water quality of my borehole is very good, I'm a Hydrogeologist, carried out the quality test myself
devoid of germs?
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by McStoic(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Caseywilliams:

nah #100 I dey buy here in owerri, Amakohia to be precise lol lol

Nwanne I believe you. Holy Family et al seem to be consistently cheaper. Amakohia has so many pure water companies though ..
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by McStoic(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
pdf90:
Please don't jinx it

Jinx kwa? How u mean?
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by BigCowH0rn: 5:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Go and read what I quoted again if it makes sense.

It was a typo on his part and he corrected it.
Pure water is 20 naira on the streets Enugu and you can't buy food anywhere with less than 200 naira, not even in a mama put on the streets
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Elxandre:
devoid of germs?
Yes
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Aurelius1:
Egbon please teach me how to earn online. I am willing to learn.

Well can't be done here and training isn't free if you don't have an Online Skill Set to earn with.
Howbeit reach out via the facebook ID on my profile for furtherance.

@Seniorwriter
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Aimerosa25(f): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
In keffi, a sachet goes for 10 naira, while bag of normal and cold one goes for 130 and 150. Respectively.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by Missy89(f): 6:41am On May 06, 2021
Zoharariel:

That must have been over 10years ago you beautifully criminal-minded Talibanese jumping from continent to continent at the behest of Uncle Sam in search of weak Nations to usurp & plunder. grin

Now that Nigeria is lying on a gorodom of gunpowder, tell me my damselfly, how do we bring about the heterogenesis of Kain & Abel ? grin

Even though Orunmila is telling me that you might have been impregnated by one of your superiors at work; no more than Earth has two Suns will you have two Lovers. grin

Missy, remember; the ornithological specimen of an identical plumage invariably congregate with its relative proximity.

Birds of a feather always flock together.

Stay away from feminists & the herd mentality. Do not allow them rob you of your inheritance which is ethereally embedded in my gametes. grin

We all witnessed how one famous blogger-cum-babiemama who now lives at Banana Island was always proclaiming feminism in the broad day, while going kondomatical at night. grin

There's another shameless one running a VLog who took feminism to the extreme until we found out that she was being bankrolled & dickmatized by one Dr. Festus Fadeyi Oloro. grin

Do not be like them.

The sad thing is she lost her virtues in the process of jumping from one dick to the other.

Any horse that mounts her is instantly doomed. Such is the story of her billionaire lover whose assets, alongside his Ikoyi mansion, which had served as his family’s home for several decades, were commandeered by AMCON for wreaking havoc of 240Billion Naira LOAN on the gorimapa head of Skye Bank (Now Polaris) under the auspices of that bastard kleptomaniac called Tunde Ayeni.

Some argue that Dr. Fadeyi Oloro had already incurred the debt before meeting & mounting our "Future Is Female" Feminist-cum-BabyKingsway but we simply regale those amateurs with the colourful accounts of some heavyweight Nigerian Billionaires (Aliko Dangote & his defunct Liberty Merchant Bank, Femi Otedola & his Zenon Oil Fraudulent Subsidy Schemes, Wale Babalakin & his Bi-Courtney scam contract of Lagos-Ibadan Freeway e.t.c) who have wreaked similar havoc to the Nigerian financial institutions and ......wait for it.....gotten away with it while AMCON just siddon dey look like luku luku bantashi. grin

Look, if Aliko or Femi mounts this "jennet" today, it would be the end of their empire.

That is why Ascended Masters of the Tradition like myself (Hahahaaa grin ) are averse to sleeping with wayward women especially the evening newspapers whose putrid clunges have been assaulted by nothing less than 2,000 different kondomatical schlongs of various sizes, curvatures & dimensions, belonging to Politicians, Yahoo Boys, Armed Robbers, Herbalists, Mechanics & societal "Basket of Deplorables" majority of whose gametes have been ritualized & reduced to maggots. grin

Woe betide the recipients of such lavae exchange of virtues. grin

I saw Nimrod my ancestor on sixth plane (dimension) a few days ago and I asked him whether the end is near? And he told me to gird my loins and prepare for war.

Another intergalactic war is upon us Missy. You can tell by the unending pockets of chaos & anarchy ravaging the globe simultaneously.

A huge flaming meteor precedes the intergalactic invasion of Earth.

Missy, the long & short of my essay is:

How are you doing? grin

ejo wewe
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by nisai: 11:52am On May 06, 2021
Missy89:

ejo wewe
Haba! grin grin Help him oo abeg. He has completely sunk into the ocean of love.
Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Tombrown3:
I was told the increase was because naija government tax them a lot. So we the final consumer has to pay the price. Nigeria will never better. I've stopped drinking pure water for past 2 weeks now sha.
na tax sure pass whether to mafia or govt, you must pay, you no get choice unless you abolish govt (impossible)

the problem is we still buy whatever that increases over night and for the fact we patronise this product regardless of how mush is sells, other things will still increase!

(demand and supply

Retailers will always want to make more gains!
you no wan gain in Your Own biz?
pure water has an expiration date, if we could swallow our pride and source for other ways of drinking water without paying 20naira for 2 months believe me they will all rethink this shit by the time 20bags of pure water lie in your shop for 2 weeks without selling one bag, they will reconsider. But no, naija will always buy.
many lazy people with plenty money ,big market

I started to boil water and fill in a gallon for drinking, (which is even healthier) and my friend started laughing and calling me names, that I should just add the money and buy it instead of this, I gave him the lesson if his life! believe me if pure water is sold 100naira a sachet I can still afford to buy! But does is make it right?
not everyone is in position to carry water bottle about, many must buy on the move at random

MTN had issues with banks last month and immediately MTN card was sold 110naira, I can bet my ass, retailers are still selling MTN card that price till date!

sometimes I hardly know who to blame,the retailers or producers or the government.
blame our collective laziness and refusal to build the economy via production. Govt is doing what govt does. Retailers are doing what retailers do. Pro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice / Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC / What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.