Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi (287 Views)

2 Police Killed,1 Arrested As Anambra Keke Riders Protest Killings, Abductions / Gani Adams: Daily Killings, Abductions Can Set Nigeria On Fire / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by adenigga(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
The kidnappings in Kaduna State and other parts of the country have attracted different reactions from prominent Nigerians.

An Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi, attributed the increase in kidnappings in the state to the bombardment of the camps of the bandits.

Gumi, who spoke to one of our correspondents on the telephone on Monday, said the bandits had suffered heavy casualties and were determined to retaliate.

He advised the government to set up a committee to open a dialogue with those ready to embrace peace, adding that it was the only way to resolve the crisis in the state.

He said, “It is because the other states are trying to respect the peace (of the bandits), but in Kaduna State, it has been declared that they should be bombed and annihilated. Whenever the attack is much on them, they will fight back. I am calling on the authorities to pipe down and let’s see how we can get them to reason and stop kidnappings and shedding of innocent blood.”

Gumi asked the government to put the interest of the kidnapped students first and make necessary sacrifice to secure their freedom.

According to him, there are different factions of the kidnappers, adding that a particular gang was responsible for the continuous attacks in the state.

He said if the government could reach an agreement with the other sects, the gang would be neutralised

“The lives of the students are more important than any principle; their lives first. So, let’s save them. It is one particular notorious sect that is doing all these and other ones are blaming him (the gang leader).”
Source: https://m.punchng.com/Bombardment-of-bandits-responsible-for-rise-in-Kaduna-killings-abductions-Gumi

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by bastardmod: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
H
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by FarahAideed: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol..these people no rate us at all
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by Eriokanmi: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
He wouldn't tell us the truth on how many lives of the youths under him who are now bandits he had ruined with the almanjiri indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by kevapet: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
I stand with you Gumi.. Islamic republics are known to rather pamper terrorist. Islamic republic of northern nijeriya will never know peace as long as they remain one with secular south. So trevorboss1, coffinseller, blinking001 what do you suggest? The north burn to ashes keeping infidels? Una never see anything. grin
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by Ekealterego: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can someone put a bullet in the head of this terrorist, so that his blood and brains will nourish the desert sands of the North?
This guy is going around all media houses campaigning for BH but non of the media house are being petitioned for fined but just a 9-minute harsh interview with an IPOB member, the govt was swift to action.
Only a blind man will deny that this government is a terrorist one. We are being led by terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by BuyDomain: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Twisted. So they shouldn't bombard bandits.
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by CodeTemplar: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
lol... why didn't it increase endsars?
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by Sunnybay7: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Minister of bandits and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by kilmot: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Is there a connection between this man and the terrorism in this country that we don't know about?

just asking for my neighbor's son.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
so 419 sheik is it Islamic to kill innocent Greenfield university students who has done nothing wrong?

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by orikoku: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hypocrites, in a sane country, this man supposed to be in custody.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by adenigga(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
kevapet:
I stand with you Gumi..

Hmmnnn........

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by TripleDdotcom: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's because of the inferior system and standard of our security systems and maybe even corruption in the administration that's making them fear the "comeback" of bandits.

If the systems were standard, an attack on them will score a considerable, powerful victory against them and if whatever is left of them decides to retaliate, they will be repelled and conquered as well until all the bandits meet their end.

Imagine if I run a company, one of my subordinates misbehaves and I'll have to be begging and imploring him to come to peace instead of taking strict actions. It means my power as the administrator of the company has waned niyen...

By the way, Gumi should - for the sake of his image as an Islamic Cleric - watch how he involves or affiliates with government before they stain his image with their dirt.

like they did to Osinbajo.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by donbachi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just like the bombardment of ipobian.is responsible for the killings of security personels and burning of police stations in the east.
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by BabaO2: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can't they take this man off? We don't need to be told, he is a terrorist, at the same time, their spokesman

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by chatinent: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ha..
Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by Racoon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thunder fire this Sheikh Ahmed Gumi of a man acting as the PRO of bandits and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by ngadaAwo: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ekealterego:
Can someone put a bullet in the head of this terrorist, so that his blood and brains will nourish the desert sands of the North?
This guy is going around all media houses campaigning for BH but non of the media house are being petitioned for fined but just a 9-minute harsh interview with an IPOB member, the govt was swift to action.
Only a blind man will deny that this government is a terrorist one. We are being led by terrorists.
I just pity the Southerners that always sound politically correct.
your biometric is in the hands of an ISIS Al'queda, bokoharam terrorist believer and extremist Pantami
yet they made you to believe that ESN or Igboho is your problem.

mehn I tire for some people

1 Like

Re: Bombardment Of Bandits Responsible For Rise In Kaduna Killings, Abductions —gumi by gambia(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
This man must be MAD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now Third Worst Country In The World – Report / Valentine Ozigbo Mourns Late Mrs Elijah Nwanneka Okafor / Cost Of Rice Now Equals Minimum Wage - Atiku Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.