Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,435 members, 7,958,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group (1111 Views)

Fulani Group Condemns Falae's Kidnap / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Falae Abduction: Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
Although the hatred among Nigerians for this group is fast spreading like wild fire due to the barbaric nature of all hausa fulani people over the years. If we want to say the truth we will miss them a lot when they finally get kicked out of Nigeria.
Reason? Some of them are honest, some of them love the country but most importantly who will sell the suya?
Who will polish our shoes?
Who will watch our gates from thieves?
Who will sell water to us (meruwa)?
Who will speak those funny English to make us laugh?
Who will supply us with tomatoes and grandnut?
These are things we take for granted now but at that time we would miss these services from the mallams.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by EzeUche3(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
You can miss them, I rather find another source of cheap labor, so that I can sleep at night. We all remember the crime of the Hausa gate man who killed his boss and family in Warri. angry
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2011
Another source of cheap labour? Well remember that none of the other tribe can prepare the Suya like the hausas. Nigerians its time to forgive and forget. Together we stand. Its time to move on. I pray they don't do it again.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by EzeUche3(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2011
N.Delta:

Another source of cheap labour? Well remember that none of the other tribe can prepare the Suya like the hausas. Nigerians its time to forgive and forget. Together we stand. Its time to move on. I pray they don't do it again.

Move on till the next crisis. Sorry but my patience has ran thin. If they want to make suya in the South, they can ask for their own passport. Just because we have separate nations, does not mean they cannot travel to the South. Understand?
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2011
Story of how Mango park die in River
Niger, Dont you think
Hausas will also miss you b'coz
thats the end of Arm robbery in Hausa land
Thats the end of 419ers in hausa land
thats the  end of human part sellers in hausa land
Thats the end of come and buy in hausa land
Thats the end  of come and take in hausa land
Thats the end of prostitution in hausa land
                We would welkome all those shoe shiners, guardmen, mesuya etc, transform them to start selling spare parts, weldering, etc. crime will dramatically reduce in north and it will increase in South,
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by EzeUche3(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^

Then we are in agreement. You terrorist up North can have your own nation like Chad and Niger, while we progressives in the South can become more modernized and we can build world class cities.

Deal?
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by ektbear: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2011
Abu-Maryam is scared ooh grin  tongue

At the very least if I were here I'd ask for an economic lifeline
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Abu-Maryam is scared ooh grin tongue

At the very least if I were here I'd ask for an economic lifeline
No shaking my broda thats the truth willy-nilly,
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AljUche: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2011
N.Delta:

Although the hatred among Nigerians for this group is fast spreading like wild fire due to the barbaric nature of all hausa fulani people over the years. If we want to say the truth we will miss them a lot when they finally get kicked out of Nigeria.
Reason? Some of them are honest, some of them love the country but most importantly who will sell the suya?
These are things we take for granted now but at that time we would miss these services from the mallams.

we would miss u too my brother grin grin grin

don't worry, we can still meet in abuja unless you want to take abuja as well
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Abu yam.
So that is to say you are proud of the killings up north? Why have you guyz vowed to always draw the country backward? Do you know what the other Nigerians including the M belt think of you? Do you know that even my professor in the UK asked me if I am from Northern Nigeria? Are you aware that the international community knows about the Northern Nigerians? Why do the immams tell you to kill while the pastors tells us to love? This is 21St century and you still slash peoples neck and watch them die. Why? Why? Even your closest neighbors in the Middle belt hate You. Why? I am not Ibo, yoruba or M. Belts but my parents will gladly welcome a wife from ibo, yoruba or m belt than a terrorist from hausa fulani. well I still think we should forget the past and learn to love one another. Why haven't they started killing hausas in the south? Because we are civil, modern, educated and developed. Drop your arms and work with us. Thanks
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by ektbear: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2011
Alj uche, you should probably choose southern citizenship if the country splits. That would be my suggestion at least
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nadanbata: 12:59am On Apr 23, 2011
Lols, we will miss you to. espicially Igbo babes wink grin
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:04am On Apr 23, 2011
@N. Delta Nobody is heeling the path of killing, or taking it as favourite, but people have been polarised, hence, everything north is evil, may be thats the way you take it, Issues have never been discuss squarely with discerning minds on this forum, if u cant beat them join them, I've nothing to lost if the country split, incase you dont know,
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta(m): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2011
Even the Abuja indigens won't agree to go with the hausas. Well we can still build a nation together if they will stop the killings and bombings. America is a country built by Germans, Irish, french, Scotts, English, Africans, Mexicans etc but they work together to build a strong nation. Our strength lies in our number and ethnicity but we must embrace each other and work as one. If your tribes man does something wrong rebuke him and don't support what is wrong. I am Ijaw but I detest the militants even if we are from the same tribe. I am first a Nigerian before N. Deltan. My loyalty lies with Nigeria. That is what I expect from Abu maryam and not support for the killings
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by jmaine: 1:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Chai . . .aboki can sabi give debts to people even to the point of suffering low profit margins  undecided. . .which shop man fit go dey owe those alarming debts where southerner go don come seize your pikin as collateral. .we no dey use money play for south but Aboki . .very debt friendly  grin grin
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2011
Lol lol @ jmaine yea they are very good at that. I remember one Aboki store during my undergraduate study in nija, they guy always gives us credits when we are broke. Some of them are very friendly and nice I must say. Their women are pretty, good face and I heard they don't sleep around like our sisters lol. We go miss them come 2015 when Nigeria Splits
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AljUche: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Alj uche, you should probably choose southern citizenship if the country splits. That would be my suggestion at least

i would be a south westerner cheesy cheesy don't worry

i would stay in lagos when it spit wink but you people have to make me and oba of arewa in SW then i would stay wink
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by ektbear: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2011
^-- lol @ oba of arewa. Shoudn't it be sarkin arewa?

I don't have a problem with average, ordinary hausa-fulani. They are welcome in my land. Just your rabble-rousing leaders and murderous almajiris no one likes.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

I don't have a problem with average, ordinary hausa-fulani. They are welcome in my land. Just your rabble-rousing leaders and murderous almajiris no one likes.

Yea, I support that statement because I [b]know [/b]you're not talking about Ekiti state.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AljUche: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

oba is king in yoruba na so i would be king wink
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, I support that statement because I [b]know [/b]you're not talking about Ekiti state.
angry angry
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by NDelta(m): 1:48am On Apr 23, 2011
If the northerners must kill then they should use guns. Its better than slashing throats and watching the person dying that is too barbaric
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by AljUche: 1:49am On Apr 23, 2011
N.Delta:

If the northerners must kill then they should use guns. Its better than slashing throats and watching the person dying that is too barbaric

what are u talking about undecided
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 23, 2011
Alj Uche:

oba is king in yoruba na so i would be king wink angry angry

LOL Sorry. My people are too precious to be killed. We're still trying to increase our popl in Ekiti. grin kiss

Warn ektbear to mind himself o, before he's disowned.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by ektbear: 2:32am On Apr 23, 2011
^-- err? Anybody who wants to obey the law, pay their taxes, follow the customs and be economically productive is welcome to my land
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- err? Anybody who wants to obey the law, pay their taxes, follow the customs and be economically productive is welcome to my land

And I'm asking you once again, where is this land located?

In the short term, they obey the law. In the long term, they're dangerous.

Have you seen pictures of Ekiti election violence (not as gruesome as the North's, not even close), most of the protesters are mallams.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2011
N.Delta:

Educated Hausa are brilliant tho. They just need a lil more SW influence.

Didnt an Hausa man invent something about a year ago? Cant find the news. He sounded quite educated and enlightened to me. (Must have left the North for more than 50 years sha)
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by saintneo(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2011
vision 2015 is coming alive
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by namfav(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

Lols, we will miss you to. espicially Igbo babes wink grin

their easy access will solely be missed
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by unphilaz(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2011
Defintely MB cant go north atleast we can tolerate the igbo if u dont touch his biz u welcomed.
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 26, 2011
Why all the bua ha ha when we can start the breakup movement right now, if you really want it, the government is yours. notherners know that's the best and trust me in 5 years we shall compare achievement. I sure would like to take down all the steel bars around my windows
Re: Why I Will Miss The Hausa Fulani Group by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
I am sad today because i just got a wake up call, after all our efforts (well some of us d hausas) i now dont see how we will succeed in this breakup movement. Let me tell you the story of katsina governorship elections.
1. Soldiers everywhere aiding pdp rigging
2. Two extra police co missioners just for the elections
3. Massive bribery and intimidation by pdp (some death reported caused by either police or army shooting)
with this development i see even though this president is a southerner, being the president of a big nation makes him feel very important and as such would even screw his own people just for the feeling of god like powers and our governors down north have sold their souls for the oil money that as long as this continues our people will never feel the need to wake up from this laziness and start being productive.
I never thought I'll ever say this but i hate this current nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Those Likely To Win Tuesday's Gov Poll (Who Would You Vote For? Poll) / Election Appeals To Supreme Court In Great Risk / Boko Haram Bombings: Presidency To Organise Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.