Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (62114 Views)

20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Was a curfew imposed on d city?

Is d penalty for being outside by 10pm death by shooting?

My dear if you want a quick answer to your questions please stay out regularly at late nights especially if you're currently in IMO State. I bet you,all your questions will be answered faster than you expected. Bye!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

My dear if you want a quick answer to your questions please stay out regularly at late nights especially if you're currently in IMO State. I bet you,all your questions will be answered faster than you expected. Bye!

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2021
lexy2014:

It's easy to know an unemployed youth. Enjoy your joblessness. Have a great day and good bye.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Indispensable85:

It's easy to know an unemployed youth. Enjoy your joblessness. Have a great day and good bye.

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Abeeb1995: 7:44am On May 10, 2021
OyinO:

So you think you can drag my father into this baah?
Well, I'm not in shock because you all are the reason why Nigeria is where it is today in the name of useless God/Allah propagandas and hypocrisy. As a Born bastard, you are right to think every father ran away after impregnating your mother.

kiss embarassed tongue tongue cool tongue cool cool shocked cool angry angry grin angry grin grin angry cool tongue tongue cry cry kiss kiss undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool cool shocked shocked sad

Please sorry . I don't know it will hurt you
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by losky83: 8:43am On May 10, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/soldiers-kill-student-near-imo-government-house
How sure are you that it was a military bullet.or,were you there as one of the evil gun men.
These gun men have killed innocent Igbo men,women and children using the guns in there position for robbery, kidnapping, assassinating and others and today they are your heroes.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by losky83: 9:03am On May 10, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu take your blood.
Yes my brother.
And he has killed so many other innocent people
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by losky83: 9:08am On May 10, 2021
royalamour:
Why are ESN out to defend their territories, because fulani herdsmen are killing their people and their governors, police, army and buhari never cared.

Kanu said that the police, army and other security personnel were always protecting the fulani killers.

They cried, but no one listened.

The illegal governor hope uzodinma and umahi were betraying their own people because of money.

They have resorted to self help, but there are heartbreaking casualties.

RIP to the lady. May God console her family.

Dear Middlebelt, Southeast, South South and Southwest, it is time to rise up and defend your lands.

Defend your land and save the future of your children.

Buhari who installed all his fulani/hausa muslim northerners has an agenda.

If the foolish Middlebelt and Southwest Muslims like, let them betray their own people because of religion.
Soon they will all be turned to slaves.

Benue people, rise up, take back your lands from the invaders. Nobody have the monopoly of violence.

Defend your people.
GOD SHOULD REALLY GIVE YOU A SUITABLE PUNISHMENT.
SO THE BEST WAY TO DEFEND YOUR LAND IS TO KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND POLICE MEN WITH WIFES AND CHILDREN.ATTACKING LOCATIONS THAT HAVE FEW ARMED MEN AND PRAISE YOURSELF.YOUR A FOOL.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by royalamour(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2021
losky83:
GOD SHOULD REALLY GIVE YOU A SUITABLE PUNISHMENT.
SO THE BEST WAY TO DEFEND YOUR LAND IS TO KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS AND POLICE MEN WITH WIFES AND CHILDREN.ATTACKING LOCATIONS THAT HAVE FEW ARMED MEN AND PRAISE YOURSELF.YOUR A FOOL.

grin Don't let my post eat you up.

You obviously know nothing.

Breathe, just breathe, you will be fine.

You are not God, you are just a frustrated Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.