Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (62084 Views)

20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
SpearofGod:
Mark my words, the South-South and Southeast will be liberated, while the south-southwest will be conquered. What the South-South and Southeast are experiencing is the price for freedom.

Conquer a tribe of over 40million +?

Seems you are drunk on otapiapia.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Naajjii: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
royalamour:

Don't sting yourself to death. It is my view.
It is also my view grin
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Was a curfew imposed on d city?

Is d penalty for being outside by 10pm death by shooting?

My dear if you want a quick answer to your questions please stay out regularly at late nights especially if you're currently in IMO State. I bet you,all your questions will be answered faster than you expected. Bye!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

My dear if you want a quick answer to your questions please stay out regularly at late nights especially if you're currently in IMO State. I bet you,all your questions will be answered faster than you expected. Bye!

1 Like

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=aaa14bd1083 post=101170729]biafra what's the scores grin
to those idiots quoting me, when you were laughing at victims in west una no know ba? una don de collect now. you now start to de preach. we warned you, we told you to learn 4rm northeast una de shout ESN upandan. see yourself now.[/quote

Hahahaha don't laugh yet, the herdmen are just at your backyard waiting for you people to make a move.

That's the way it is......
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by luluman: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

This is wrong.
What if she was your sister or mother?

Please help this guy in the thread link below. He is going through a tough phase. Please check

https://www.nairaland.com/6506600/officially-declaring-bankruptcy
https://www.nairaland.com/6512642/how-ran-into-debt-please

https://www.nairaland.com/6512637/how-ran-into-several-debts
Why not also tell your eastern brothers to detest attack on gotv security men.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by blackmaine: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Eastern Security Network.

Yet the East has never been so insecure since the civil war.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

Ewu Zambia, ESN has come to stay
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by LionTiger(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
uptimum123:

Body dey pain you
Go take your poisonous PMB All be paracetamol. grin
uptimum123:

Body dey pain you
Go take your poisonous PMB All be paracetamol.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Blackman7: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Eastern SLAVES Network (ESN) should be blamed for her unfortunately passing. Sadly the reality is many more innocent people will die invane because of madzi nnamdi cownu the hunchback FLAT headed pig. So sad.

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by stacyadams: 1:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Chimarto:

My mum once said to me that once it's 7:30pm that I should start heading home.
..in naija now once it's 6,be at home grin
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Abeeb1995: 5:32am On Apr 28, 2021
OyinO:

Which God? Allah or Jesus? Both have failed Nigeria since 1914.

The one you believe in?
How can you expect lagos police to protect American in America.

If you think we'll you will know one is ignorant of the other.

Mind you . Allah/God hasn't fall us. Ba your papa fail to protect you . Why he bring you come life since they can't secure your protection of fear.

Or why can't they be president of this nation to protect you.
Bad egg.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Rubbish so the Army think say na hoodlums dey come inside Lexus or what

Rip to this fine fine babe
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by OyinO: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Abeeb1995:

The one you believe in?
How can you expect lagos police to protect American in America.

If you think we'll you will know one is ignorant of the other.

Mind you . Allah/God hasn't fall us. Ba your papa fail to protect you . Why he bring you come life since they can't secure your protection of fear.

Or why can't they be president of this nation to protect you.
Bad egg.

So you think you can drag my father into this baah?
Well, I'm not in shock because you all are the reason why Nigeria is where it is today in the name of useless God/Allah propagandas and hypocrisy. As a Born bastard, you are right to think every father ran away after impregnating your mother.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by OptimistZeus(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is a foolish and insensitive comment...
Typical Nigerian.... with a mindset like yours, there is no hope for this country.
aaa14bd1083:
biafra what's the scores grin
to those idiots quoting me, when you were laughing at victims in west una no know ba? una don de collect now. you now start to de preach. we warned you, we told you to learn 4rm northeast una de shout ESN upandan. see yourself now.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Indispensable85:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.