Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning (498 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning by kenzysmith: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is the third time am dreaming about lions the ist one I was walking on the street and lions are all over the street some sleeping some walking while some stares at me I woke up in fear, the second dream abt lions is My father hotel, outside the hotel there is lot of lions surrounding it, the third one was yesterday I dreamt lot of lions at the front of my house
am the ist son of my dad please can anyone interprete it to me. Am looking sick for the past four years now unitensional weight loss
Re: Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning by josephubah111(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
I means you dreamt of lion.
Re: Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning by Chris525: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Put your phone down and go out there for spiritual guidance. I feel like your life/destiny might be in grave danger, you’re surrounded by people close to you ready to ‘devour’ you.

They are people really close to you thats why you are seeing the lions at familiar places. Note the key word here ‘People’. I don’t know but you seem to be all by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning by kenzysmith: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chris525:

Put your phone down and go out there for spiritual guidance. I feel like your life/destiny might be in grave danger, you’re surrounded by people close to you ready to ‘devour’ you.

They are people really close to you thats why you are seeing the lions at familiar places. Note the key word here ‘People’. I don’t know but you seem to be all by yourself.
in a way you are right only mum that is my friend for now my Dad don't want me to come close to him my. Sisters don't like me my brothers are not really close to me just like am alone
Re: Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning by Chris525: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please seek proper spiritual guidance quickly. May God guide and protect you from the hands of the wicked.

kenzysmith:
in a way you are right only mum that is my friend for now my Dad don't want me to come close to him my. Sisters don't like me my brothers are not really close to me just like am alone

1 Like

Re: Dreamt Of Lion Lot Of Lions What The Meaning by reubenobi(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2021
You really need to pray and fast. I do dream of it as well but recently, I saw the lions in my dream and they have really depreciated in seize. I walked pass through them and I wasn't scared. Get closed to God and always be prayerful at all time.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Church Members To Drink His Bath Water / TB Joshua Is In Hell Or TB Joshua Is In Heaven / " Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.