Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

" Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / " Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer (497 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Why We Bury Him.... His Death Opened My Eyes / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer by farem: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
14th July, 2021
A DISCLAIMER
Re: “HOW I LOVE THE “EVIL” OF PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA”/“SEE FACTUAL STATEMENTS MADE BY THE FOUNDER OF DUNAMIS CHURCH, PAUL ENENCHE ABOUT THE LIVING T.B JOSHUA”
“WHILE WE BURY HIM...HIS DEATH OPENED MY EYES”

We appreciate the concerns of our friends and well-wishers over the above misleading publications purportedly written by our Senior Pastor, Dr. Paul Enenche.
We wish to reiterate that the above, amongst other mischievous captions, but same content, did not originate from Dunamis International Gospel Centre, and the Senior Pastor did not write any of them.

The original story was written by a totally different person by the name, Peter Enenche Obonyilo, AKA(Enenche Enenche), a comedian, and it was published on DailyPost Online on 9th July, 2021 with the author’s name (Enenche Enenche) boldly written on it.

Clarifying statements have been issued on Saturday, 10th July, 2021 by various parties, including the original author, Enenche Enenche across different media platforms dissociating the Senior Pastor from the said story, yet it is still being wrongly attributed to him and circulated as such. This is absolutely unwholesome and totally unacceptable!

It is apparent that this false narrative being deliberately orchestrated and peddled by merchants of mischief is intended to misinform and mislead the public. Consequently, these malicious elements have created an atmosphere of disinformation and confusion among the public.

Peddling false information is criminal, and therefore, harmful to the public. Anyone who continues to circulate this false information despite the numerous clarifications already given is complicit in a malicious and criminal plot to misinform and misdirect the public.

Going forward, whoever is interested in sharing or circulating the story should do so with the name of the writer, Peter Enenche Obonyilo (ENENCHE ENENCHE).
We therefore call on the general public to disregard as false, misleading and malicious any version of the subject article attributed to Dr Paul Enenche.

For Dr. Paul Enenche
Signed

Sylvester Edoh
(Secretary to the Senior Pastor).

Re: " Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer by MadamVanessa(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
N
Re: " Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer by chukwuibuipob: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
sad
Re: " Proph T. B Joshua's Death Opened My Eyes” - Dr Paul EnNche Issues Disclaimer by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
I saw a video where Enoch Adeboye said TB Joshua was using a picture of his face to merchandize some of his own products.

So it's not surprising that some, probably his own, were following his footsteps after his death.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are People Of Prophecy / The Nigerian Church Pandemic & How To Solve It / Comedians On Pulpit...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.