Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? (349 Views)

Now That Aba Is About To Have 24/7 Electricity... / Are There Places In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by LMS1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Almost all of us were born to experience Occasional Electricity Outage in Nigeria.
As a result we have become Used to this 'Normal' Setting,
But then some of us always complain That due to The country's Inconsistent electricity supply we can't undergo or establish one business or the other..
Now the questions is what will you really do if you wake up to electricity 24/7..?

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by TruthHurts1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin

The aftereffects of early morning ogogoro has turned this one's head into a bowl of spoilt akamu.

LMS1:
Almost all of us were born to experience Occasional Electricity Outage in Nigeria.
But then some of us always complain That due to The country's Inconsistent electricity supply we can't undergo or establish one business or the other..
Now the questions is what will you really do if you wake up to electricity 24/7..?
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
LMS1:
actually there was a time Nigeria had stable power supply of 18 to 20 hrs per day for 6 months and it reflected in the nations productivity
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by excellencyabia1: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will do nothing if not to suspect them for the main time
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by LMS1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
TruthHurts1:
grin

The aftereffects of early morning ogogoro has turned this one's head into a bowl of spoilt akamu.

really?
you need to undergo a cheakup then!
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by Kriss216: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Future Impossible tense.
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by MajesticKris: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Only light for 3hrs alone.. I dey Do thanksgiving.. not to talk of 24/hrs
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kriss216:
Future Impossible tense.
it is not impossible.

it is possible at least for Nigeria to provide 18hrs to 20hrs of electrical power a day for a year.

it will only require some deliberate changes

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by Ohizfly(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Life will be good
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by udoka55555: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will use electric car, electric cooker, electric iron, buy AC in place of fan, start using iphone and start learning coding.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
youll save fuel money
even ordinary price to barb hair will reduce then huge companies in production will reduce price of commodity
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by Stateoforigin: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will wait for my phone's battery to get to 1% before I plug it to charge. There's this joy weh hen you charge from 1-100%. Unlike now that I just can't seem to get enough charge.

Even if my phone is fully charged, I still leave it on charge cos power might go off any minute and it might take days to restore.

I'm always charging

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by bhella10: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
24hrs electricity? An average Nigerian man cannot afford the bills. Too steep.
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by bhella10: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
MajesticKris:
Only light for 3hrs alone.. I dey Do thanksgiving.. not to talk of 24/hrs
3hrs? Where is that? Here it's almost 10-18hrs daily.
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will do exactly what I did in the year 1992; continue living.
Re: What Will You Do If Nigeria Has 24/7 Electricity? by LMS1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
meobizy:
I will do exactly what I did in the year 1992; continue living.
grin grin grin Nawaooo!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Need To Look For Foreign Support - Senator Smart Adeyemi Says. / Govs Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari As 21 More Nigerians Killed / When Obaseki Warned, They Politicised It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.