Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) (547 Views)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
6yr old Mary was playing with car key remote battery in her mouth and she mistakenly swallowed the battery. The battery damaged her tracheae and oesophagus. She has been at National hospital for 6 months now. She can't eat through her mouth she needs 350k for surgery Urgently(colon bye pass) to able to eat. 35 of us by 10k each, or 350 of us by 1k each. A/C name Emeka ifeoma, A/C number GTB 0634688493. God bless you.

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lalasticlacla myndd44
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lalasticlacla myndd44 seun
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
We should pls help the poor child
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 5:08am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
6yr old Mary was playing with car key remote battery in her mouth and she mistakenly swallowed the battery. The battery damaged her tracheae and oesophagus. She has been at National hospital for 6 months now. She can't eat through her mouth she needs 350k for surgery Urgently(colon bye pass) to able to eat. 35 of us by 10k each, or 350 of us by 1k each. A/C name Emeka ifeoma, A/C number GTB 0634688493. God bless you.
You again U will come in with random picture, random accnt number and ask for donations . Who own d accnt? After donation, u will come to tell mr Emeka says thank u. I love this ur method, continue.......

2 Likes

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 5:19am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
u done use Aisha, now Emeka, next will b Funmi. And people putting their money into Op accnt ,welldone !!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Valkan:
Lalasticlacla myndd44
Does that accnt belong to the parents of that girl
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 5:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Jalodo2 does this explain everything to you

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
Jalodo2 does this explain everything to you
Let me assume this message was really sent to u, not u experimenting with 2 phones, in that message u displayed what links the accnt number to that displayed picture? I know u are an intelligent guy/lady,pls what made u think or believe that accnt number belongs to the parents/ caregivers of that girl in the pix?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by gstelly: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2021
jalodo2:
Let me assume this message was really sent to u, not u experimenting with 2 phones, in that message u displayed what links the accnt number to that displayed picture? I know u are an intelligent guy/lady,pls what made u think or believe that accnt number belongs to the parents/ caregivers of that girl in the pix?
you funny, I verified it before posting
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
I believe u sir, pls put a number,so people can verify too. A number they can use to make video calls,so as to see d girl like u did. Since she is in hospital, verification will b easy. It will b a shame if an able body man is somewhere cashing out on this little girl's pix.

1 Like

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by jalodo2: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2021
gstelly:
I believe u sir, put that number u used , let people make video calls to speak to d caregivers and d girl in d hospital.,and also see various hospital tests, Bill's and reports. It will b a shame if an able body man is sitting somewhere cashin
out on this little girl pix

1 Like

Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by Chummynoni(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2021
jalodo2:
I believe u sir, put that number u used , let people make video calls to speak to d caregivers and d girl in d hospital.,and also see various hospital tests, Bill's and reports. It will b a shame if an able body man is sitting somewhere cashin
out on this little girl pix
ooh my!!..innocent child
Re: 6 Years Old Girl In Need Of Help (graphics Picture) by Clonepops(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Hello
Im looking for a roommate to Get a roomself con with. We will hunt for the house together..i already have some..but we fit get better place sha.

I dey look for guy wey just land for lagos, wey need accomodation but cant get it alone..agent fee be killing new comers.

The plan is to get a decent self con around surulere, yaba, anthony, maryland, palmgrove, obanikoro ilupeju or ojuelegba. The budget for the room self con 400k . we wil contribute 200k each..

Must be a professional, graduate and hustler.

Hit me up on 08142385553.

(1) (Reply)

Spacious A Room For Shortlet At Fagbile Estate, Ijegun, Lagos / Best Mattress For Nigerians Living With Arthritis And Joint Pain / When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.