Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Boer Goat For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Boer Goat For Sale (791 Views)

Boer Goat For Sale / Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) / Goat Farming Business: Facts About Pure Boer Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boer Goat For Sale by Easyfarms(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Keeping A Goat Family Business Through Generations - PART 1

Keeping the family Goat Farm business thriving through the generations is living the dream. From small local farms to vast international giants, there are certain challenges confronting most growing farms.

For Farm owners hoping to scale and maintain family control of their Farm enterprises over multiple generations, there are unique additional business planning issues which must be managed successfully.

In a multi-generation family farm business, complexities are compounded by typical conflicts of opinion on issues that run the span of business and family concerns, such as succession of power, disposition of assets, perceptions of favoritism, to name only a few.

The following is essential planning information and business advice offered for family Farm business owners planning to scale their goat farm companies and hoping to keep them in the family through future generations.

1. Family Business Foundational Financial Planning

2. Generational Business Planning

3. Managing Family Issues in Business

4. Family Dynamics in Business Leadership

5. Family Business Succession Planning

In our subsequent Articles we shall talk about each of the above in detail. Contact us now for a multigenerational goat Business enterprise for your family. All your breed needs. Call: 09155286426

#creatingnextgenerationgoatfarmers #goatcrowdfarmcreators #GoatBreeding #goatfarming #livestockfarming #nigeriangoatFarms #mysmartfarmagent #egoatfarm

Re: Boer Goat For Sale by Anthony20: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
I need 2 Boer goats but small ones not adults
My whatsapp -08055554179
Re: Boer Goat For Sale by tikotin: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
"This man is a thief he collect money from 600,000 from my sister without delivery.
Please beware of him.
We are currently tracking him insha Allah we bring him to book" This is what was posted on one of his threads an he has not refuted the claim. so be very careful when dealing with him

1 Like

Re: Boer Goat For Sale by spinna: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
tikotin:
"This man is a thief he collect money from 600,000 from my sister without delivery.
Please beware of him.
We are currently tracking him insha Allah we bring him to book" This is what was posted on one of his threads an he has not refuted the claim. so be very careful when dealing with him

Its from the pics one would know once pics look kenya ish or south africa ish beware.. scammers are too much on nairaland and nigeria now. Spoiling business for legitimate people.

I sell Brachiaria grass seed and suckers by the way.. a protein rich and drought resistant fodder for Cows, goats, sheep, poultry, rabbits and grasscutters 0 7 0 6 3 4 6 3 8 51
Re: Boer Goat For Sale by chukskafor(m): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2021
tikotin:
Please beware of him.
No need being careful as the basic rules is never to deal at all.
I wonder why path with your money when you are yet to confirm the genuinety of the dealer, especially online

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story For A Farmer / What Should I Farm On 24 Hectares Of Land Surrounded By River Ala / Fingerlings At 10 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.