Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing (9541 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) / Ibrahim Magu Tells Banks To Provide List Of Corrupt Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Gubularaska: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by adenigga(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2021
drololaaof:
The thing is that the marketers were used as slaves ,halotry , they were paid peanuts, threatened with sack if they did not meet their set targets

Hmmnnn......

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Teeacom: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2021
KangaIye:
FCMB comes to my mind
i swear FCMB na big thief any money above 20k na so them go dey com it 50naira duty stamp,even if you deposit above 20k more hundred times a day,they will still comot 50naira per deposit,thanks to kuda bank sha,na dem save me,i stop deposit my money to my FCMB account,very weaked bank

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Damseldammie(f): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Talk is cheap.... Awon ole nla

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by thaoriginator: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Bloodclaaaaat hypocrite..

Too late fi yuh fi wake up from your bagga slumber poosie hole!
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Chirowman(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2021
The hidden charges in bank is too much

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by ilebaye2017(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2021
The one I'm pissed off with now is the 50 N aira deduction in the name of FGN stamp duty on transfers. To me, it is pure exploitation when one is not seeing the benefits of all the revenues accrued to government with the terrible insecurity everywhere. Buhari is the height of disaster to befall humanity.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by ilebaye2017(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2021
Teeacom:
i swear FCMB na big thief any money above 20k na so them go dey com it 50naira duty stamp,even if you deposit above 20k more hundred times a day,they will still comot 50naira per deposit,thanks to kuda bank sha,na dem save me,i stop deposit my money to my FCMB account,very weaked bank
You said deposit above 20,000.00? Access bank debited me for just 2,000 transfer that was made into my account. APC and Buhari are the biggest scam of the century

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by adekolaelect(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2021
We know the game .Don't worry money bags will reach your table from banks .who Cera anymore many of you are just there to cash out any available Yarms

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by scdyxgg: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Go and face insecurity
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by bjbukzy(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Most of the hidden charges are due to govt policies.
Cashless, stamp duty, vat etc.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Veqtor: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2021
See who's talking.

When every transaction ppl make, they pay VAT. Every time I put on my data on my phone, VAT is deducted.

The banks learnt from the best – the thieving govt

Bunch of clueless ideeots.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Ttooyy12345: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Dont tell banks, tell d criminal heading CBN

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by almarthins(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
adenigga:
https://m.punchng.com/Stop-hidden-charges-exploitative-marketing-Gbajabiamila-tells-banks

I think say na only d see the thing. All the banks are now cashing out. You send money Dem go remove money, u come receive money Dem go still debit you join. So what really going on?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Emmanuelcann: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Are you resident in nigeria? Banks are not our problem right now. Nigerians are being massacred daily!
How do you bother to to mourn the loss of the beard of one who has been killed?
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2021
This is so true, I saw some unusual deduction's in my account for two days consecutively.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by Killermamba: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by adenigga(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Killermamba:

Ha ha ha dem don debit this one. Him come dey para.

Ha! Ha!!!!

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing by oyeb15: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2021
They should call FCMB to order. I took up a loan of 50k and they immediately deducted #7500 as interest from d loan.
Now they are charging me #1750 per week for not settling the loan that have not even reached 2months.

Have lost sleep due to this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Added Glamour To Tinubu's Campaign In Edo State (video) / 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.