Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide (858 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by Gistslot(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
A “short” man has shared his life story of how his wife got married to him, despite being a dwarf, and how he has used his condition to better their lives.

According to the father of more than three children, he was born a dwarf and while growing up, he faced bullies and constant degradation from community members.

However, this didn’t stop him from getting married as he met a lady who wasn’t a dwarf but still insisted on getting married to him.

Following their marriage, they produced kids who also suffered from dwarfism. He has now decided to use his life story to produce a movie to tell the world that everyone is equal despite any condition they find themselves in.

Watch the video on the blog;
https://www.gistslot.com/2021/04/27/i-told-my-wife-that-marrying-me-was-like-commiting-suicide
Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by LMS1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
www.Not In Nigeria.com cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by Ahmed0336(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na which corn tree did one happen
Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by Enoch07: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Zimbabwe, Kenya, Congo or even south Africa
Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by dixeyey636: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by dixeyey636: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Enoch07:

Zimbabwe, Kenya, Congo or even south Africa
Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by Gosj001: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
cry cry

My signature speaks volume
Re: I Told My Wife That Marrying Me Was Like Commiting Suicide by SporaD8: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cretism not dwarf please!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia / I Have Dated A Bus Driver - DJ Cuppy Reveals In New Interview (video) / Quick Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.