Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

VIDEO: Yaa Jackson ‘shows’ Her N!ppl£s As She Performs On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Yaa Jackson ‘shows’ Her N!ppl£s As She Performs On Stage (829 Views)

Maame Yaa Jackson Begs Shatta Wale For One-night stand / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Yaa Jackson ‘shows’ Her N!ppl£s As She Performs On Stage by airnewsonline: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Singer, Yaa Jackson decided to give a free show to fans as she performs her song ‘3hwe Papa’ on stage.

The Kumawood actress turned singer, while on stage performing, developed a wardrobe malfunction. As a result, her t!tt!es and n!ppl£s became visible to the crowd.

The fans cheered on happily because they were obviously enjoying the unpaid scenes at the concert.

Read more from the source to watch video: https://airnewsonline.com/yaa-jackson-shows-her-nppls-on-stage/

(1) (Reply)

Singer Offset Shows Off His Insane Shoe Collections / WOW!!! Amidst Pop, Pageantry, Olakunle Churchill, Rosy Meurer Mark Son's Birthd / A Ghanaian Lady Causes A Stir At A Wedding With Her Weird Bottle Dance Routines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.