Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action (49560 Views)

President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers / Gunshots As ISWAP Fighters Ambush Soldiers On Mission To Secure Politicians / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by OlujobaSamuel: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol, I remember when we dey sec sch, we dey always boast that Nigerian Army is the best on land and can't even be matched by the US army, we no know sey Na lack of war dey make dem be champion, anyone wey hold Dane gun Now sef dey confront them.

2 Likes

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by chaloskyx: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
AM I THE ONE THAT SENT THEM TO SERVE AND DEFEND OUR COUNTRY AND WETIN CONCERN DEAD MAN WITH PICTURES THE DEAD SOILDERS PICTURES ARE BEING POSTED BY THOSE IN THE MILITARY WHICH CIVILLIAN CARRIES HIS PHONE TO THE WATR FRONT TO TAKE PICTURES ONLY SOILDERS DO THAT SO HE SHOULD SORT HIS HOUSE IN ORDER BEFORE MAKING EMPTY THREATS TO CIVILLIANS.
dederocs:

Is it you and your families dying on the frontlies...don't quote me, only to talk nonsense.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by elbarond(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Story story
Nonsense
No today?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Enyimbamercedes: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
And what action do you take against military personnel “mistakenly” killing fellow military personnel ?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by canjuice101: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
BENARI:
Nigeria must be the hq of clowns. Just the other day you killed esn commander and posted his body as trophy all over social media which is most likely now responsible for the unfortunate loss of lives of other soldiers and police officers since, and now you want to attack those posting pictures of dead soldiers.

If I were in the army, now is the time to run, because if you're killed nobody would even know about it.
may the good Lord bless you.

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by tafabaloo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
jimi4us:
Clowns clowns clowns

But you parade Ipob commander dead body Abi?

You even Arranged his guns besides his dead body and took beautiful pictures for yourselves.

Craze dey worry una wait until I see new pictures from unknown gunmen, I will be the one to send and tag you clowns on twitter

Idiotas

Quite unfortunate that people with your kind of thinking still exist in this country. You are able to type this rubbish because some people are putting their lives on the line to keep the peace.
You think if there is war here your wards would go to school, you would be able to go to church/mosque or even go to markets. In a war situation no one's safety or protection of life is guaranteed! We shall all be scampering for safety where there is none. If you doubt this go watch 'Sometimes in April or Hotel Rwanda'. Then come back to tell me if you actually desire a country bedevilled with war.

If you have any frustration about the way this country is being governed, why not push it to the politicians and not on the poor soldiers.
God forgives you!
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by jimi4us: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
tafabaloo:

Quite unfortunate that people with your kind of thinking still exist in this country. You are able to type this rubbish because some people are putting their lives on the line to keep the peace.
You think if there is war here your wards would go to school, you would be able to go to church/mosque or even go to markets. In a war situation no one's safety or protection of life is guaranteed! We shall all be scampering for safety where there is none. If you doubt this go watch 'Sometimes in April or Hotel Rwanda'. Then come back to tell me if you actually desire a country bedevilled with war.

If you have any frustration about the way this country is being governed, why not push it to the politicians and not on the poor soldiers.
God forgives you!

Cry me a River.

Unknown gunmen will smoke all Zoo army and police up. They're not welcome here in Biafra land

3 Likes

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by AnanseK(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
jimi4us:
Clowns clowns clowns
But you paraded Ipob commander dead body Abi?
You even Arranged his guns besides his dead body and took beautiful pictures for yourselves.
Craze dey worry una wait until I see new pictures from unknown gunmen, I will be the one to send and tag you clowns on twitter
Idiotas

Nairaland seems to be taken over by IPOB terrorists.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by hansomb: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
jimi4us:
Clowns clowns clowns

Idiotas
A terrorist has no honour even in the afterlife. Are u expecting them to make a parade for him or what ?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by jimi4us: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2021
hansomb:
A terrorist has no honour even in the afterlife. Are u expecting them to make a parade for him or what ?

No, but them too must die like cockroaches, cos the Zoo army and police must fall PERIOD!!

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by ShawnT(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Criminals are meant to be paraded,buh not the loyal citizens that paid the supreme price.May God rid our land with all these criminals in guise of freedom fighters
jimi4us:
Clowns clowns clowns

Idiotas
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by jimi4us: 2:40am On Apr 28, 2021
ShawnT:
Criminals are meant to be paraded,buh not the loyal citizens that paid the supreme price.May God rid our land with all these criminals in guise of freedom fighters

Zoogeria Police and army are Fulani terrorist masquerading as FG workers.

Can't you see the support they're giving to their bandits in the south west? Everyone is being kidnapped in South West in conjunction with Fulani Army.
You think we will sit down and wait for them to start unleashing terror on us first? Pleaseee

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by ShawnT(m): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Bro don't say this cos of lies social media feed you with.No military or para military operative supports crime. I'm saying this to you cos I'm in the system and I know the facts.Social media and misinformation are like bread and butter. No govt derives joy in the killing of its own citizen
jimi4us:

Zoogeria Police and army are Fulani terrorist masquerading as FG workers.

Can't you see the support they're giving to their bandits in the south west? Everyone is being kidnapped in South West in conjunction with Fulani Army.
You think we will sit down and wait for them to start unleashing terror on us first? Pleaseee
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by tit(f): 2:50am On Apr 28, 2021
No samples of the type of pic he does not like?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by tit(f): 2:55am On Apr 28, 2021
dederocs:
Nigerians be patriotic, Nigeria army is us, for us, stop bashing the army, it is dumb.

nigeria army is for Fulani.
see the recent events in my Benue state.
Nigeria army found an excuse to bomb villagers protecting their farms from Fulani terrorists.
As the villagers were confused, and scattered, the Fulani terrorists attacked them.
Even when they ran to IDP camp where Nigeria army should protect them, Nigeria army allowed Fulani to atatcj them in IDP camp.

you dont be dumb.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by dederocs(m): 3:08am On Apr 28, 2021
tit:

nigeria army is for Fulani.
see the recent events in my Benue state.
Nigeria army found an excuse to bomb villagers protecting their farms from Fulani terrorists.
As the villagers were confused, and scattered, the Fulani terrorists attacked them.
Even when they ran to IDP camp where Nigeria army should protect them, Nigeria army allowed Fulani to atatcj them in IDP camp.

you dont be dumb.
Stupid IPOB village monkey, keep destroying the East, soon the real vampires will help you turn it to Somalia... stupid flat head village monkey.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by tit(f): 3:39am On Apr 28, 2021
dederocs:

Stupid IPOB village monkey, keep destroying the East, soon the real vampires will help you turn it to Somalia... stupid flat head village monkey.

Anybody against Fulani jihadist is ipob.
May Allah dash you sense.
How many Benue people have you killed this week?
Are they too ipob?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by dederocs(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2021
tit:

Anybody against Fulani jihadist is ipob.
May Allah dash you sense.
How many Benue people have you killed this week?
Are they too ipob?
Bleep you fools, like I said earlier, the real vampires will soon join you loud mouthed fools, agents of destruction thrive in areas of warfare and instability, they will join you soon, to kill and loot your people and rape your females, continue grin
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Masterppower:
Cowards that names ipob in every attack before investigation.

So these cowards knows about courts and they are busy killing all Igbo youths without taking them to court?

Useless Islamic terrorist group called Nigerian army
is there any court in Nigeria? . Army come and show me Court oh

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by winner37(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
What kind of action will they take ? Any action the is required form them is to go and fight those bandits , Boko Haram..

they wanna take action because social media are exposing their lies ,if 10 soldiers died they will say it was 3 ?

they should go and fine something meaningful and engaged themselves.

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by 9jaRealist: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2021
fergie001:

HQNigerianArmy

CENSORSHIP is not the answer to Nigeria’s problems...SMH
>
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by 9jaRealist: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Lol, I remember when we dey sec sch, we dey always boast that Nigerian Army is the best on land and can't even be matched by the US army, we no know sey Na lack of war dey make dem be champion, anyone wey hold Dane gun Now sef dey confront them.

The Nigerian Army apparently used to be very good...
Saw action in Central Europe (the Balkans), Lebanon, etc.

But like practically everything else in Nigeria, it has PAFUKA-ed!!

>
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by billyG(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
He who want equity should have clean hand...those pictures were taken & posted by d Nigerian Fulani army themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Rally In PH (photo's) / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.