Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers (12533 Views)

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Osun Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Entitlements (Pictures) / Pensioners Block Major Road In Calabar, Protest Non-Payment Of Entitlements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Estello: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has directed the immediate payment of insurance entitlements owed families of officers and soldiers who died while fighting to defend the nation.

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt.-Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja, made this known at the opening of the combined second and third quarters COAS conference, on Tuesday in Abuja.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by TemplarLandry: 5:36am On Sep 13, 2023
😎 What a compassionate leader Jagaban is.
Only demons hate this man.

I dedicate β€œGod's Eyes” by Dax to him.
Great jam!

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by taylor88(m): 5:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Fear of coup

Werey wan form empathy

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by ican2020: 5:41am On Sep 13, 2023
So that the families of the departed soldiers can breathe in this hyper inflationary times where prices of goods and services keeps rising consistently

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by taylor88(m): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

I have been seeing you book space since 1am till this 5am

I hope say you dey hustle online (you know what I mean)

Because if you’re always this awake because of Tinubus 30k monthly then your own don finish

Because I’m making money saying awake oo (you know what I mean)

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Babzrockman: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Hit the ground running. Keep running he said

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by TemplarLandry: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2023
You're suffering from Hellupeeism Syndrome. You Can't even write coherently. Brace up for more disappointments.
#RenewedHope
✌.
taylor88:
Fear if coup

Werey wan form empathy

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Let the poor breathe
Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by thesicilian: 5:57am On Sep 13, 2023
taylor88:
Fear of coup

Werey wan form empathy
Even if Tinubu gives both your parents federal jobs you'll still complain and probably insult them.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by ObiORBiafra: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2023
Ahead ahead Asiwaju... Nigeria getting better.

Temparlandry come and help me to diss Obi, Atiku , princeoflagos, frigga13 aka odin13 and Taylor88 with "Hit Em Up" by Tupac... They are bombaklats. All of them.

Modified:
I personally dedicate "As E Dey Pain Dem" by Timaya to them. Great Jam.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by ObiORBiafra: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2023
taylor88:
Fear of coup

Werey wan form empathy

The dead soldiers families are happy but you are sad....whatever y'all have to do to become Obidients has to be full of allergies. You and princeofimo dey drag first to foolish all the time. Na wa o

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Themanleshey: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Great job our Jag jag πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Racoon(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2023
Good one balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron.
Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by helinues: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Good one from FG

Racoon:
Yeah! Because he is a demon associated with all shades of criminality, corruption and evil imaginable to humanity.

Racoon, you are from a military background, shouldn't you be happy about this news instead of your as usual years of wailing for nothing?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by DankemzI(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2023
Kudos, but clarify your certificate from Chicago
Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Racoon(m): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎 What a compassionate leader Jagaban is.
Only demons hate this man.
Yeah! Because he is a demon associated with all shades of criminality, corruption and evil imaginable to humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by bewla(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Some.time it's better you let the Dog bark

Then engaged him in stupidity

Once is done he find his way home

Una no go sleep

His to old
Can't lead
His criminal
Drug baron
Has no certificate
Can't last a day
Can't stand
His brain is feeling
Can't stand not to work for a day
His hands are shaking

All this for one person

Ti a ba le ni ti a de ba ni
She no ye ka pa da se yin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by bewla(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Racoon:
Good one balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron.
yes

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by bewla(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2023
taylor88:

Because if you’re always this awake because of Tinubus 30k then your own don finish
kettle don't blame put ooooo

You are not is opposite
Na same

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by TemplarLandry: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2023
Mr. Rodent, oh sorry Racoon, why you so triggered? 😊😊😊😊

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by Corrinthians(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2023
taylor88:
Fear of coup

Werey wan form empathy
Eyaa. You lot are simply cursed to be sad and nothing else. You hate the sound of good news and hope to wake up to terrible things every morning. Little wonder you're surrounded by such untold misery.

How can one possibly explain the reason why anyone is saddened by this news?

I implore you to read the Laws of Attraction. It might be the life saver you desperately need. The yoke of hate in your heart is keeping you from making any tangible progress in life. Set some of it down. You need to.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by toxtimmy: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2023
What a shame.... it takes a president directive or order to pay entitlements to families of soldiers that died in combat...wow

So all the billions the generals are stealing did they get president directive to share that money amongst themselves?

How do we even know dead soldiers family's will let a kobo,?... or is this just some hush money for on the military senolior leadership to keep them quiet snd in check as per loyalty? Or to start setting stage for war in niger?

My gut feeling is hush money and niger

Estello:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by kcdendelo: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2023
I'm beginning to like Tinubu oooo but still watching in 3d

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by benjazzy009(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2023
Some people and their rational way of thinking....some of the soldiers family actually live in abject poverty...it's a nice development,let's show some concern
taylor88:
Fear of coup

Werey wan form empathy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Tinlupoo ordering and wooing investors yet the good citizens of Nigeria are not feeling any impact since his 100 days in office now aside hardship and suffering. Dingbat is a cruel president. Spite on his four head

the mumu below me will write trash as usual to defend his dullard drug Lord

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by LeoDeKing: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2023
taylor88:

Because if you’re always this awake because of Tinubus 30k then your own don finish
Monitoring the time all the members of the forum make comments on nairaland 24 hours. I hope seun is paying you as a monitor. If not, your hope of getting paid by pitobi remains an illusion because he is going to supreme Court. You know what that means? More money for lawyers.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by tnerro1(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Nice, dead soilders and their families should be protected from suffering. Good thing the minister of humanitarian has promised to include the families of dead soldiers in the social register just hope the government can sponsor their children up to university level and give them jobs. If they are well taken care of like this, I wouldn’t mind being the first to charge into battle against enemies of Nigeria 😁

But the way it is now, I rather join my state police than any other federal force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers by mainman7(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2023
emmaodet:

Craze dey worry you.
Werey
You just jump on a thread and start yapping opata.
You think I look like your wretched family that are lazy?
Useless directionless wasted Soul! You better repent from your skull-mining idiotic mentality so that you can start making money in the Sensible Way by making your Life useful for Humanity. Sincerely go into Farming, Trading of useful goods(plumbing material, building materials, electricals, etc.) and Services. Stop being an hell-bound Satan's tool for shedding innocent Yoruba Blood because of your demonic Yahoo Rituals. Make up your mind to be useful for Humanity! Tell all your fellow senseless Yahoo boys that Quality of Life is not just about buying Cars and blasting music to disturb the neighborhood! Change your very shallow myopic mentality and make your Life truly Useful for Humanity!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta / Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.