Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo (813 Views)

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / ‘Entire PDP Ward’ In Akwa Ibom Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2021
Comrade Abang A oko. (Pope) is the special assistant to governor ayade on student affairs

Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by Simplyleo: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
So?

How is pidgin vernacular?

1 Like

Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by PlayMaker14: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
"Who wahala nakked follow nor dey use English pray"

He has done the right thing, and I commend him for this.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by IgweOfNnewi: 5:05pm On May 20, 2021
ok
Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
So?

When a form of pidgin becomes the home language of a second generation, it is called a creole. It takes on the social character of an ethnic language, and may become a vernacular.
Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by Nbote(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
So?

I'm actually surprised u didn't somehow include Igbos in ur comment

2 Likes

Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by 1beat(m): 5:18am On May 21, 2021
Mental poverty no brain no foresight
Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by Truekay: 6:07am On May 21, 2021
Interesting
Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by talk2hb1(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
So?

I tire o...

sarrki:
Comrade Abang A oko. (Pope) is the special assistant to governor ayade on student affairs

If left to me, English is even vernacular self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by Stakeholders(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2021
I tire ooo
Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by Valkrie: 7:49am On May 21, 2021
sarrki:

How can a country move with this kind of mind set...?

The stupid urchin wrote he bought those chairs with Ayade's money, meaning he does not even know his own right as a ward chairman...the money Ayade used to buy those chairs are tax payer's money but the idiot doesn't even know...all he knows is to ass lick to be able to eat...!! Who can free Nigerians from this chain...??
Re: SA To Ayade Writes In Vernacular Informing The Pdp Ward Of His Resignation-photo by Valkrie: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
sarrki:

How can a country move with this kind of mind set...?

The stupid urchin wrote he bought those chairs with Ayade's money, meaning he does not even know his own right as a whole SA student affairs...!! The money Ayade used to buy those chairs are tax payer's money but the idiot doesn't even know...all he knows is to ass lick to be able to eat...!! Who can free Nigerians from this chain...??

If you hear youths are the leaders of tomorrow just knock that person who say cos the youth don't even know their right from left in the first place to even become a leader...!!

Another failed example of youth is the Kogi boy governor who use to splash money on the road then and his urchins cheering him up as leader...!!

Nigeria is indeed in trouble...!!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: If Only Political Thugs Can Fight For The People[video] / Fashola: FG Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Next Year / UK Foreign Minister Demands Explanations From Nigeria FG On Mnk's Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.