Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts (652 Views)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: Blame Wike For Your Woes, PDP Youths Tell Martins, / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by SouthEastFacts: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Like someone rightly said, EndSAR was felt in all the southern parts of the country and police were killed everywhere.

Lagos suffered the highest casualties and blamed Ndi Igbo when it was glaring touts and thugs perpetrated the act.

The madness stored at that finger pointing and the government was wise enough not to play ethnic cards.

Police arrests showed only Yoruba names were arrested.

In far away Rivers, the most unsecured part of the South because of cult activities, foolish Wike blamed Igbos and invited the military.

The aftermath was the Obigbo massacre.

In less than one month, IPOB announced the formation of ESN as a response to Wike foolishness and Fulani terrorism.

ESN were confined to the forests until the Orlu massacre, and Uzodimma publicly claimed he invited the military.

In few weeks, we started hearing UGM.

Today, IMO and Rivers are hotbeds of incessant attavks against military formations, and the two governors are running helter skelter like headless chickens.

The actions of two foolish governors led to the death of beautiful souls.

God will punish them both.

Let love lead. #PoliceLivesMatter

We rise.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by ojun50(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
blame blame blame is just smiling over there
Re: Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by SuperKlean(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
Like someone rightly said, EndSAR was felt in all the southern parts of the country and police were killed everywhere.

Lagos suffered the highest casualties and blamed Ndi Igbo when it was glaring touts and thugs perpetrated the act.

The madness stored at that finger pointing and the government was wise enough not to play ethnic cards.

In far away Rivers, the most unsecured part of the South because of cult activities, foolish Wike blamed Igbos and invited the military.

In less than one month, IPOB announced the formation of ESN as a response to Wike foolishness and Fulani terrorism.

ESN were confined to the forests until the Orlu massacre, and Uzodimma publicly claimed he invited the military.

Today, IMO and Rivers are hotbeds of incessant attavks against military formations, and the two governors are running helter skelter like headless chickens.

We rise.
God will punish them both
Re: Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by iammo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Typical Ipobians

They won't blame Nnamdi Kanu that ordered ESN to kill soldiers at all checkpoints, he even gave out dedicated UK number for Biafrans to report locations of security opreatives in their area

1 Share

Re: Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by SouthEastFacts: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
iammo:
Typical Ipobians

They won't blame Nnamdi Kanu that ordered ESN to kill soldiers at all checkpoints, he even gave out dedicated UK number for Biafrans to report locations of security opreatives in their area
We blame the trigger.

Wike created ESN

1 Like

Re: Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by hisgrace090: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
RobbStark:

Ode, wen was the last time you heard of cult attack in Rivers.

Cult attack kee you there.
Continue shifting the blame and leave that bastard who is enjoying in europe.

Rivers the hotbed of cult scatter your mouth

Are you still crlebrating obigbo masacre?
Re: Why I Blame Wike For ESN Acts by Armaggedon: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

We rise.
Did ESN tell you they are responsible for the attacks?

(1) (Reply)

How Did Fuel Consumption Get To 93 Million Litres Daily!!!! / Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity / Igbos And Yorubas This Fight For Freedom Is Against The World[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.