Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity (653 Views)

Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
I've seen a lot of post on nairaland politics section lately about a so called Southern Unity"

As for me, I feel most of this people talking of Southern Unity are just Hypocrites.

And I will be writing while I feel so.

Most of this set of people talking about Southern Unity have always make it clear in the past that if they are to choose between a Yoruba man and a Fulani man in 2023, they will rather vote for a Fulani man to continue ruling Nigeria because they feel the Yorubas betrayed the south in 2015.

This same people will suddenly forget how Yorubas fought hard for GEJ to become the Acting President and also voted for GEJ massively in the 2011 presidential election. GEJ started marginalising Yorubas when he became the president, and this set of people even made fun of Yorubas and were happy Yorubas were been marginalised.

This same set of people will only point at the presidential election in 2015 and always wail about Yorubas betraying the south in 2015 grin

They will even tell you their region and the South South didn't vote GMB in 2019 which is very wrong.

In that 2019 presidential election, [b]GMB had 30% of the vote in Akwa ibom, 36% in Bayelsa, 27% in Cross river, 26% in Delta state, 47% in Edo state and 23% in Rivers State.[/b]But this same set of people will tell you that the South South didn't vote for GMB.

This same set of people will call Yorubas slaves for voting for a Fulani man, yet, this same set of people also voted for a Fulani man massively in 2019 grin In fact Atiku have more than 80% of the votes in Enugu and Anambra, more than 60% in imo and Abia and he also had more than 70% of the votes in Ebonyi... but this same set of people will open their mouth and call Yorubas Fulanis slave even though GMB lost in Ondo and Oyo state in that same election grin

We will start seeing how far this "Southern Unity" talk go last after the 2022 primary election in APC and PDP. Nah even if it will last till then grin
Re: Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity by nams77: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
For your information, I will pick osibanjo ambode and akinwumi any day. Deal with that.

Tinibu is a no for me but between tinubu and bihari/ hell rufai, then by jove! Tinubu it is.
Re: Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity by Okoroawusa: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Once one person blow grammar others go begin sing am like nursery rhyme...

"Southern unity" like your governor in Oyo,Ogun,Imo,Abia and so on are from the north.
Re: Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity by jrjfjfj: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
The earlier my fellow Yorubas realize that igbos doesnt love you the better for them .All they are after is to mock you after your downfall.Any Yoruba doing anything with igbo or fulani is going to regret it at the end .Igbo and fulani have been friends since BALEWA/AZIKWE Government in 1959.So forget that trash of igbos telling you they hate fulanis,Igbos and fulanis are allies ,YORUBAS DONT BE FOOLED.
Re: Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity by after4: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Another agent of divide and rule, am sure this one prefers slavery to his people's freedom. Continue one zoogeria BMC crew
Re: Hypocrites And Their Talk Of Southern Unity by godisshit(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
How many Southern candidates realistically stood a chance of winning the 2019 presidential elections? Try and use your brain sometimes, it will spare you a lot of unnecessary embarrassment.

DubaiLandLord:
I've seen a lot of post on nairaland politics section lately about a so called Southern Unity"

As for me, I feel most of this people talking of Southern Unity are just Hypocrites.

And I will be writing while I feel so.

Most of this set of people talking about Southern Unity have always make it clear in the past that if they are to choose between a Yoruba man and a Fulani man in 2023, they will rather vote for a Fulani man to continue ruling Nigeria because they feel the Yorubas betrayed the south in 2015.

This same people will suddenly forget how Yorubas fought hard for GEJ to become the Acting President and also voted for GEJ massively in the 2011 presidential election. GEJ started marginalising Yorubas when he became the president, and this set of people even made fun of Yorubas and were happy Yorubas were been marginalised.

This same set of people will only point at the presidential election in 2015 and always wail about Yorubas betraying the south in 2015 grin

They will even tell you their region and the South South didn't vote GMB in 2019 which is very wrong.

In that 2019 presidential election, [b]GMB had 30% of the vote in Akwa ibom, 36% in Bayelsa, 27% in Cross river, 26% in Delta state, 47% in Edo state and 23% in Rivers State.[/b]But this same set of people will tell you that the South South didn't vote for GMB.

This same set of people will call Yorubas slaves for voting for a Fulani man, yet, this same set of people also voted for a Fulani man massively in 2019 grin In fact Atiku have more than 80% of the votes in Enugu and Anambra, more than 60% in imo and Abia and he also had more than 70% of the votes in Ebonyi... but this same set of people will open their mouth and call Yorubas Fulanis slave even though GMB lost in Ondo and Oyo state in that same election grin

We will start seeing how far this "Southern Unity" talk go last after the 2022 primary election in APC and PDP. Nah even if it will last till then grin

(1) (Reply)

YORUBA NATION: Int'l Criminal Court Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho Petition / Néo-colonialism The Major Reason Why The West Never Supports Biafra. / Ohaneze: When Would George Obiozor Be Pelted With Eggs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.