Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. (2043 Views)

Jamb Wahala !!!! / List Of First Nigerian Professors And Their State Of Origin / Warri Boy Who Smashed Waec And Jamb Denied Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by Abdulrahman114(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
please I want to inquire about:
The state of origin in my NIN and the state of origin I inputted in my jamb registration are different. My question is since NIN is now being made a compulsion to be linked to jamb when registering, can it affect my admission.?
The state of origin in my NIN is kogi state, the registrar (NIN) told me that my state of origin and my father's must be the same, and I told him to go ahead, then he inputted kogi state for both of us, but my state of origin is Nasarawa state. While in jamb I put my state of origin to be Nasarawa.
Now, for clarity of my question:
If my NIN's state of origin is Kogi state and my jamb registration's state of origin is Nasarawa, and I chose Nasarawa as my choice of institution, can it affect my admission status or delay my admission.??
Thanks in advance....�
Re: NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by Jabarzee(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can't affect you . You can always change it later
Re: NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Why choose Nasarawa as your state of origin when your dad is from Kogi State? wondering .
Re: NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by Abdulrahman114(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by Abdulrahman114(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Why choose Nasarawa as your state of origin when your dad is from Kogi State? wondering .
hmmmm
Re: NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by Zaynerb: 11:08am On May 15, 2022
Please I wanted to ask u how did u deal with this issue because I have the same issue and I don't know what to do..
Re: NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. by wierdreaminds: 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
Zaynerb:
Please I wanted to ask u how did u deal with this issue because I have the same issue and I don't know what to do..

Am having the same issue, have you been able to rectify yours if yes, How pls Especially on NIN

(1) (Reply)

FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees To ₦100,000 / Official:waec Nov/dec 2009 Result Is Out / Delta State Government Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.