Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public (21030 Views)

How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' / Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by airminem(f): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Is Hope Uzodinma and Rochas meeting secretly Fayose!!
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by rhektor(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2021
The problem is not Apc or pdp.......the problem is the evil called Nigeria politicians and their supporters....... It's time for Nigerians to rise up massively against those evil called politicians and take back their country.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by Duplik8t77(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2021
We all know this. Only doesn't know or he/she pretends not to know
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by Rotadbd: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Of course now, it's only their supporters that are not wise, that's why it's possible to be in APC today and tomorrow it's PDP, no one accommodates enemy that easily.

Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2021
I have seen Rochas Okorocha of the APC party going to commission road project executed by the PDP governor, Nyesom Wike administration in Rivers state.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by nairavsdollars(f): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2021
can u imagine? all that matters to them is interests. See Obanikoro and Tinubu today
GreenArrow1:
not new na. The gullible youths who lay down their lives for them are the only losers in politics/democracy.

The day some of these idiots held a meeting in my family house, I saw it first hand. A meeting that started from 7PM only to end by 6 in the morning involving people from both sides of the divide. See 'sworn enemies' laughing and saying, "If you hadn't said that in public, I wouldn't have responded like that na... blah blah." At the end of that meeting, they had resolved on who would occupy various political offices in our LGA up to Reps level. Few months later, that was exactly what happened across party lines. These guys are all friends abeg. Partners in crime.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by timberprides: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by billyG(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2021
I have said it b4 99% of nigerian problems were caused by politicians.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by DAVE5(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
valarmorghulis:
While the supporters abuse themselves on nairaland every day, imagine pdp and apc discussing our matter during their secret meeting,... lipsrsealed

This fighting is the most annoying thing that’s happening, these bastard politicians are partying hand in hand with each other but gullible Nigerians attack themselves based on he’s apc, that one is pdp, we never learn sha
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by oyeb15: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2021
leader virus dey worry this one
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by justice2010: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=billyG post=101193319]I have said it b4 99% of nigerian problems were caused by politicians.[/quote

99% of nigerian problems are caused by the same nigerians complaining in this forum. We argue along ethnic and religious lines and are quick to pin the mistakes of a few on the masses who are not even aware. The politicians are friends even before they joined politics and they will always have a caucus meeting before the party meeting. Go to the north and see poverty at its highest form, we in the south are still better off in terms of providing of basic needs. In the South we will say he is yoruba, he is ibo or the guy na niger delta, but when it comes to the north we call all of them hausa or hausa fulani. Can you call a person from benue,plateau,taraba,kwara even kaduna state an hausa man. A lot of northern christians are dying in the hands of muslim exremist but when they run to the south we tag them bokoharam. There is no smoke without fire, the fulanis, the ipob and some yoruba's are agitating under some assumptions and those people are operating on what their being told. These so called leaders need chaos to be in control and are trying to use the masses as a willing tool.Have you not met a good ibo, hausa or yoruba man. Use those good people you have met from the north and south to salvage the relationship with one Nigeria, so that these wicked politicians will not use your lives to make money.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by tunary(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2021
This is a big one
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by gforce5: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2021
This isn't surprising now. Most politicians are friends. If they were 'enemies' there would have been a lot of probes, assassinations and persecutions amongst themselves. These lots laugh at gullible Nigerians who kill themselves in the name of politics. If civil war ever erupts (God forbid), most of them will fly out of the country in their private jets and leave you lots to die. Have you ever seen Nigerian politicians fighting each other in the name of tribe/religion? Hell no. They are all united in stealing our commonwealth but a lot of idiots on this forum are too shortsighted to see that. Continue to shout "Ipob", "afonja" or "aboki". None of your politicians give a damn about you.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by dododawa1: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Looking for sympathy from poor Nigerians
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by kingsvictor2: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101190175:
Are you not one of them, criminal?
Look at him trying to paint himself as a Saint.
Mofo that faints anyhow and everywhere.

All politicians involved in looting our national treasury and causing bloodshed and violence will all never end well.
No matter the party they are...... not forgetting the online fraudulent urchins supporting such politicians.

A BIG AMEN.
So shall it be.
It will never pass by each and everyone of such people.
Blood and sorrow will be their portion if they refuse to repent.
Amen to your prayers once again.
Thanks.
go and comment on the insecurity post, hypocrite. It will reach all supporters of evil govt, all supporters of devil incarnate buhari. The blood of those who died under dis bad govt and negligence of d terrorist buhari will hunt them down. Supporters of bad govt and buhari will live to see their family members die in few days. Evil
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by Feritop: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Baba na d best comedian of our time,
Mumu dey do mumu.
Qoko:
Nice composition, Chief Fayose of south west
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2021
infogenius:
Hmmm.
it doesn't mean they are friends.
They only meet for their selfish and common interests
If that is the case, we don't need to fight for them.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by jefff455: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by Omoodutodaiwa1: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fayose my man I know all these but other politicians will not say it out and I do tell my people to stop fighting for political parties or because of politicians they are all fighting to control our money,thank you mr fayose for telling us there secret.
Re: Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public by Segzy19: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Oh, for sure.

We know this already...

All politicians are in one club

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Ohanaeze Crisis: Nwodo Sacked, Replaced With Ozobu / Datti: Swearing In Tinubu Is Like Handing Over To Military Coup Plotter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.