Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ribadu Dumps Acn! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Dumps Acn! (1171 Views)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN Governors Are Fake Progressives - Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Dumps Acn! by apoti(m): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2011
Disappointed by the conduct of his party’s hierarchy during the just-concluded presidential poll, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), has concluded plans to dump the party.

National Mirror reliably learnt that Ribadu, the former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), felt used and disappointed by the attitude of some ACN leaders who traded him off in the build-up to the presidential election. But his departure from the party might not be an“He has no option than to leave the party. It wasn’t mere tales that he was sold out by the party leadership a few days to the election. We have reliable information on how a certain leader of the party met serving governors elected on the platform of the ACN and directed them to mobilise support for another party’s presidential candidate.

“This is a sad development for a party which claims to be a progressive. So, there is no need hob-nobbing with people who care less about your future. Ultimately, he is leaving ACN, but the destination cannot be disclosed yet,” a top member of the Ribadu Campaign Organisation told our correspondent yesterday. The source added that Ribadu’s stay in the ACN had been full of pains. According to the source, “He had wanted to leave the party just before the election because they were making things difficult for him. The party disagreed with him on virtually all issues. Look at the choice of running mate, how it dragged so long. So, ACN has not been fair to him. The only thing they did not do to him was that they didn’t physically hurt him.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/10555.html
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by AljUche: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2011
the man is an ideeiot for trusting tinubu of all ppl
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by Rossikk(m): 1:51am On Apr 23, 2011
Welcome to the PDP fold, Mallam. grin
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by apoti(m): 2:04am On Apr 23, 2011
Tinubu the Maradona or more like lionel messi cheesy
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by Chyz2: 2:17am On Apr 23, 2011
Smart move. He should have known better.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by EzeCanada: 2:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Ribadu is not qualified to be a village headmaster - morally too, not to mention President of "Nigeria"

The brains behind ACN measured his IQ and realised they could toy with him. Big fool!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by apoti(m): 2:24am On Apr 23, 2011
EzeCanada:

Ribadu is not qualified to be a village headmaster - morally too, not to mention President of "Nigeria"

The brains behind ACN measured his IQ and realised they could toy with him. Big fool!

Bros wetin the guy do u now cheesy
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by yakoyo1: 2:36am On Apr 23, 2011
he he he he, I dey laff o cheesy
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by ektbear: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2011
He is such a weakling and baby. If you can't stand the heat, why'd you enter the kitchen?  undecided

Justin Bieber is tougher than him
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by OAM4J: 2:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Am not surprised!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by OAM4J: 2:48am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

He is such a weakling and baby. If you can't stand the heat, why'd you enter the kitchen?  undecided

But seriously what could he have done? or what can anybody in ACN presently do against the wishes of Asiwaju?

Let's tell ourself the truth, he owns and controls the party as it is now.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by apoti(m): 2:50am On Apr 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

o shocked shocked
na person papa u dey compare with justin bieber  cheesy
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by CrudeOil2(m): 2:53am On Apr 23, 2011
Haha! Ribadu, you are officially welcome to the Cirque du soleil. Have a nice time! Hahahaha!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by EzeCanada: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2011
EzeCanada:

apoti:

Bros wetin the guy do u now cheesy

Omo no mind the mallam, The dude been practise selective justice during him tenure as EFCC boss. Yet e dey claim to be saint innocenti, you sef check am na.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by CrudeOil2(m): 3:04am On Apr 23, 2011
Ribadu is now a used condom, he is finished! Haha!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by alex14(m): 3:25am On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chei! wash an Yoruba, comb an Yoruba, it is nothing but an Yoruba cheesy grin
Poor Ribadu. The yoribus (oops yorubas) made this man believe he was like a mini-god undecided They (yoribus) told him he was the best thing that ever happened to nigeria after amala and ewedu,,,,,they even gave him a broom, promising to sweep the entire country's dirt with him,,,,,,alas on the day of the election, our friends of yorabu extraction suddenly realised Ribadu is mallam and not Kolawole, hence their usual oodua "about turn" trait was reached for shocked

My friends, I bring you the following infomation regarding Ribadu's latest '411',,,,,,,,,,he (Ribadu) has ran for his dear life grin he has vowed never to set foot in the SW enclave till the end of his days cheesy He has vowed not to eat amala and ewedu again beacause ewedu is prepared with broom, and the broom reminds him of the treachery he suffered in the hands of yoribus grin He has also vowed not to travel overseas via the Lagos airport, but will only do so using the airport at Abuja cool

BTW, not to derail this wonderful thread, can somebody help me by indicating from below which is the correct spelling of SW ethnicity:

a. yoriba
b. yorubu
c. yoruba
d. yurabi
e. yedaru (stop being a spoiler) Thanks in advance.  cool
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by ektbear: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2011
^-- I think none of the above. It is spelled "Eboe", if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Apr 23, 2011
But there is no confirmation that this news is even true!!!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by richiii(f): 3:48am On Apr 23, 2011
Very sorry, this is an avenue to gv ur life to Christ rather than follow 'Politrick'they'll trick u to d grave!To be 4 warned!rmblessed!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by Ikengawo: 3:56am On Apr 23, 2011
The man enter the annals of history for being the first serious man to attempt to save your democracy from corruption inspite of persecution and you laugh at him. Next you'll ask god why he's punishing you and your like.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05am On Apr 23, 2011
Ikengawo:

The man enter the annals of history for being the first serious man to attempt to save your democracy from corruption inspite of persecution and you laugh at him. Next you'll ask god why he's punishing you and your like.

sad, but true. i was a Ribadu supporter though, cause he seemed the most genuine and he was young and vibrant, not all these old cargos that refuse to sit down and retire in peace.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by alex14(m): 4:18am On Apr 23, 2011
Ikengawo:

My friend sharap dia! Ewu angry Your Ribadu is no saint, but an irredeemable junk and ethnic bigot. He is a fool and a hypocrite who believes power must remain

in the "stone-aged" north at all cost sad Sometimes you clowns need to do your homework before posting crap here,,,,,,,,who are you fooling?
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by Onlytruth(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2011
hehehe! grin I now understand part of the reason Ngige snubbed the VP thing under anybody in ACN.
The dude has foresight. cool

Imagine what his fate would be now if he had accepted. undecided embarassed cry
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by ZnO: 6:24am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^
Ngige will eventually self-destruct politically if he continues to hobnob will social misfits such as Tinubu.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by ZnO: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2011
BTW is Tinubu on facebook? I will like to like him so I can bullshit him to my heart's content.
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by apoti(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2011
ZnO:

BTW is Tinubu on facebook? I will like to like him so I can bullshit him to my heart's content.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asiwaju-Bola-Ahmed-Tinubu/45489887073
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by yakoyo1: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

sad, but true. i was a Ribadu supporter though, cause he seemed the most genuine and he was young and vibrant, not all these old cargos that refuse to sit down and retire in peace.

Goodluck too seems genuine, young and vibrant as well. Ribadu is just a clown that allowed himself to be used!
Re: Ribadu Dumps Acn! by Dede1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ikengawo:

What annals of history are you insinuating? You are in a state of incurable delusion. The 419er called Nuhu Ribadu was a police officer with a considerable rank for 12 years and can not point to a public nuisance he has arrested. Ribadu is unequivocally a human fraud.

I guess you are one of those idiotic southerners who have created the myth about northerners are born to rule.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Osama's Son Who Never Supported His Father / Another Boko Haram Operation After Bombing Of Police Head Quaters / The Hamza Al-mustapha Case - Open Letter To Hon. Justice Mojisola Dada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.