Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone (418 Views)

Mugabe: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria From Zimbabwe (photo) / Nothing Wrong In Osinbajo Representing Buhari At Presidential Debate – Sagay / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by murecool(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo has returned to Abuja after representing Nigeria at Sierra Leone’s 60th Independence Anniversary where Nigeria was honoured for contributions to our sister West African nation. Home & abroad we won’t relent. The hardwork that confronts all our challenges continues.
This was contain in a tweet by Mr Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1387139140756688906?s=21

Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by zoeA: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wonder how this man feels sometimes...a prof... trying to sell a bad product

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Henrydonland(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
One reason I felt buhari would be good for naija in 2015 was because of osinbajo as he was an educated SAN and a pastor and would correct the illiterate Fulani if he fell out of line.

But look at where we are now.

My heart goes out to all those who believed in one Nigeria but still paid the price of death.

May your souls receive eternal rest.
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Babaken(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
zoeA:
I wonder how this man feels sometimes...a prof... trying to sell a bad product
I tell you brother he is just battling with his conscience.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Lamasta(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Its very unfortunate having an erudite prof serving under someone like Buhari its very unfortunate I must say......
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Foodqueen(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
The reign of Ajala the Traveller.

Your country is not settled but una go fit de travel up and down.
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by TheRareGem1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Happy 60th independence day to Sierra Leone. Thank God for VP's return. I won't be surprise if he has engaged in one or two Meetings since his return.
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by aaa14bd1083: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
please withdraw all police 4rm east, let them continue to burn down their backyard.grin
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Dejyom(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
We thank God for the safe flight. We welcome the VP back and thank him for his relentless and dutiful effort.
Now is the.time for us focus more on tidying up our home so we can take the much expected lead in ensuring and upholding the oneness and unity of Africa and her countries
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Karlovych: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
grin grin When will he pay a visit to his people learning French in various IDP camps in Benin Republic?
Re: Osinbajo Returns To Nigeria After Representing Buhari In Sierra Leone by Cpossibility(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Terrorist / Buhari Won’t Entertain Restructuring: Malami / The Kidnappers In Northern Nigeria Are Preparing For Something Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.