Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired (45498 Views)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Davido: God Punish You, See You In Court Bitch... / CDQ Shows Support To Davido: "God Is Your Strength Against All Odds" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by 1972xy: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Help Abeg who knows how i can trek to Canada or Australia. Im damn serious undecided
The only trekking road to Canada is through Libya my guy. And Libya na another den of Lion country ..
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by adebwalex(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2021
WE ARE TIRED LIKE KILODE...WALAYI IP YOU FEOFLE BOTE APC CHANGING AGAIN UNA GO SUFFER AGAIN..GOD HELP US AM FEED OF THIS COUNTRY...
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Cousin9999: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Bouz:
The money your uncle stole from osun state, Your family should return all. lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Nwibii: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
highness25:
And I been de think to give person belle today. Thank you sha

No thinkam again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Victoria938(f): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
God doesn't come down from heaven to help human being , he installed the government to rule the country but they failed and their back on the masses , before God will step into Nigeria case again let they leaders accept their mistakes and do the right thing.
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Mccullum: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2021
rejoice4eva:
The result of giving power to a proud retarded man , who is seriously myopic, tribalisctically and religiously fanatic to lead a nation at this age.
What a great error.
God help Nigeria. It is well

Nothing like tribalistically, it is tribalistic,

Tribally is better,

grin The PMB style of ruling has frustrated you, which led to your typographic error.
May God help Naija o

2 Likes

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by LMS1(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:
It’s too early to get tired.
Until 2023, there will be unrest in Nigeria.
For those producing children every six months, think twice before you carry another belle, because food stuffs will soon be scarce.

seriously people are now counting grains of garri before they eat grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by bstan12: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Youth should speak out

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
bro come ship me.

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Cousin9999: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2021
He has enough money and clout to develop an area. He could also build schools and clinics or award scholarships.

I can't imagine being wealthy and not doing these things. Do you know what you can build for the price of a single luxury car?

smh
I understand the politics and how people who give are threatened, but I'd do something.
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by hmohammed(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
FLYFIRE:

You should start by praying that buhari & apc should do the right things. Are you happy that things have come this bad or you are just defending your tribes people.

You people should stop heating up the polity. If things get worse, Buhari will move out of Nigeria with family. You and I will remain in this country to dance to the music of insecurity
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Phred1717: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians just brought in people that will kill, steal n destroy them to power. Do us tis kind thing sef

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by smsinnigeria(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Commander in Chief of all arm forces is also tired. He wants American forces to relocate their head of operation to Nigeria. Let's see whether American soldiers will come and do work that another person has eaten the money.

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by sirwhyteB(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2021
OBO BADDEST
No Lele!
This is just the beginning
Zoo na zoo
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Lazenby007(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Help Abeg who knows how i can trek to Canada or Australia. Im damn serious undecided
Go Kagere first, from there you trek to Geidam, from Geidam you go carry okada to Gworza. Trek from Gworza to Sambisa. From Sambisa trek to back of the forest but no pass thru the forest o. At the back of the forest, you go see one man hin name na Shekarau hin go show you road to Canada.
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by ceejayluv(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2021
rejoice4eva:
The result of giving power to a proud retarded man , who is seriously myopic, tribalisctically and religiously fanatic to lead a nation at this age.
What a great error.
God help Nigeria. It is well
All thanks to the Southwest .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Dearlord(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerian deserves more than this.

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Edusouls(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Is the rot of PDP caused by 16 years of corruption and impunity
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Sai baba...Sai baba....

I thought this was the slogan then??

Lols...it has changed to ......

Kaiii baba.....kaiii baba

Lols when the wise men from the East where saying this is not the Messiah...
.people from the West where blinded by selfish interest and decided to play politics instead of the minds of the few people...

Kaii baba ......kaiii baba.....owon gidigoooo.....nagwude

2 Likes

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Angrygoat: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
They should slash prices of cars, 3 months ago I messaged a seller and he said his car is 4.8m last. After 5months I saw and messaged him,he said the car is now 6.8m. I swore for him and his generation, like say he just clear am yesterday. Na we we
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Edusouls:
Is the rot of PDP caused by 16 years of corruption and impunity

Imagine your myopic mind......soon you will realise that Abacha is learning looting from Yusuf , not even Bubu,...
Medical leave in London is not an easy job mind you.....lols

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by IYANGBALI: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
See as him sooth fit am. Lalasticlala do you have sooth? I’m sure na monkey jacket you get grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by rejoice4eva(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Mccullum:

Nothing like tribalistically, it is tribalistic,

Tribally is better,

grin The PMB style of ruling has frustrated you, which led to your typographic error.
May God help Naija o
Thanks. At least my point is well communicated.
You cannot even deny being affected by the obvious general frustration in the nation

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by scofield114: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
invite me pls when u get the right direction
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by lilyheaven: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
highness25:
And I been de think to give person belle today. Thank you sha
Please ooo calm down, it won’t be nice to carry baby de run for life. grin
Let Buhari leave seat first.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Tremple8v: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Mega super star grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by ofiko123(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
We are really tired, may God help Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:
It’s too early to get tired.
Until 2023, there will be unrest in Nigeria.
For those producing children every six months, think twice before you carry another belle, because food stuffs will soon be scarce.

With the way things are now, you think there will any elections in 2023? Even if there is and we have a new president from the south, do you think it will stop the killer herdsmen and other groups from continuing their activities. We should not deceive ourselves, we need to sit and talk.

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by lilyheaven: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2021
CSTRR:

People wey dey born nowadays dey try.

This is the right time to do family planning until we know where this country is going to.

Honestly! cry

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by arantess: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2021
rejoice4eva:
What a great error.
God help Nigeria.
Chances are many nigerians will repeat same mistake come 2023
We can already see people vying for tinubu and co

1 Like

Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by lilyheaven: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
PopeP:
With the way things are now, you think there will any elections in 2023? Even if there is and we have a new president from the south, do you think it will stop the killer herdsmen and other groups from continuing their activities. We should not deceive ourselves, we need to sit and talk.
I don’t know what we happen, but I’m believing killing s and destruction of properties would have calm down , once we are able to elect a reasonable president.
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by gbengaadeleye12: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria his sitting on gun powder
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerian mega super star , Davido , has taken to his social media page to air his displeasure over the insecurity in the country with the caption "God help Nigeria , we are tired.

Hmm, things are getting out of hand in this country truly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1387138463091331080
Re: Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired by Enochbij(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:
ur music is also a contributing factor, we are tired of ur frog voice
See how foolish you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones / Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.