Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands (37466 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by jamace(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin our DSS will soon arrest this one now and he'll cry foul
Ask yourself why our DSS is not arresting the fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Kreme(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
To think that Buhari is yet to address this issue is so disappointing and unacceptable ..... If God truly exists, this bastard will face God's wrath sooner than later
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by zuto4u(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
My friend u are talking bull crap! I cannot fold my arms and be waiting for nonchalant government to come and save me in the face of death. The truth is that this fulani government know they game that they are playing. So spare us with this your hypocritical sermon.
helinues:
Taking law into your own hands would only worsen the situation

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coldie:
Have you done your NIN cheesy
Stop that subtle threat. What is higher than the unchecked and unabated killings going on in Nigeria?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by tradepunter: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rich4god:
From the name of the youth leader and his voice, it's obvious the community is a Christian community.

This country have finished. I remember when we used to traveled far and wide, travel across the country for our annual SSVP national youth rally. Now insecurity have made everything to be cancelled.

Where is helinus, mannagrills, Arewa1stson, Quotasystem. Where are all those that alway shout at any thread that have to do with Igbos.

If you are in this guys shoe, what will you do.

Let's watch and see how the army will invade the community the moment they repel any Fulani attack.

Leave those guys one thing that's sure for this guy's is that they must receive their full dividends for supporting evil. It must surely be paid back in full....
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Omoslim26: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
At what level will all this senseless killings get to that would make the political and traditional class of every region of this failed evil forest understand that the country needs to be immediately restructured or divided.

Just take a look at the rise of insecurity in our very own beautiful Imo state and Igboland in general.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by billyG(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

The number of lives lost in SE within the last 3 months that the UGM have been attacking has surpassed the record of deads in the previous 6 months before UGM madness..

So ask yourself, are UGM saving SE or causing more dead and chaos ?
I think UGM are fighting d agent of oppression,they use those agent to tie d victims down in one place with curfew,prevent retaliation while d vampires strikes.UGM hav not killed their people so far but agents of oppression.
Nigeria is a fail state.

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
The screen shots above me speaks volumes.. I chose not to say more.
I swear
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by zuto4u(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Don't mind that fool
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT!

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by SammyChi1988: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Huasa the earlier you carry arms and defend yourselves the better for you. Else, Fulani terrorist will take over your land.

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
These ones are still waiting for Buhari... Lol!!! grin

Don't strap up and defend your communities! Stay there waiting for a nonexistent head of state!
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
The screen shots above me speaks volumes.. I chose not to say more.

Governors shud take responsibility for their states form state or regional securities and arm them to defend only.

If Buhari is found working with Fulanis to cause chaos he can be reported to the international committee of nations and even impeached.

This was same thing Apc tried to do to Jonathan and the situation wasn’t a serious as this or maybe similar.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Igbojihadist: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Aflix:
When they do this, they are going to be arrested for"breaking the law".
what if they were what will happen theni mean what if they were killed what will happen then
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by 2special(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
LadySarah:
Ugwuanyi earlier today on the Uzo Uwani massacre

.Read the 2nd screenshot before thr 1st one.

keep waiting for Buhari.A systemic annihalation is ongoing.
Too bad
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Lagoon0: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Don't they have Senators, Reps and state assemblies members?

Abi all those people are not affected nor concerned?
What is this one saying. The poor should be dying in peace until their politicians show concern shocked

Tinubu supporters sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by West2019(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari fail us and we must divide
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by ddeola: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari and his mugus go ask una say how many cows die. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Make una wake up, Bubu na SCAM sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by IvarDboneless: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians talk too much...action speaks louder than voice
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by LordPsalm(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Really?
People still talk to a deaf president?
Yall funny outchea
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by OCHOdee(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nice 1!

You displace people, you still find them go IDP camp say you wan kill them. E be like say devil na apprentice for these people side o!

Since the president has refused to talk, I think it's high time we begin to protect ourselves against these bloodsucking beasts

I was told most of these armed bandits were imported from neighbouring countries.

People need to rise and fight this war against these bastards.

Enough is enough!

The president didn't even send his puppet - Shehu Garba to speak on his behalf this time around. He has never for once come out on live TV to condemn this evil acts!

1 Like

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by rawpadgin(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

I have been on this forum for more than 8 years and i have never said this to anyone. But guy, you be real insensitive idiot! So they shouldn't protect their lands against killers who are being sponsored by politicians If i had the power i would gladly eliminate people like you. U be animal!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by annyz: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Nice 1!

You displace people, you still find them go IDP camp say you wan kill them. E be like say devil na apprentice for these people side o!

Since the president has refused to talk, I think it's high time we begin to protect ourselves against these bloodsucking beasts

I was told most of these armed bandits were imported from neighbouring countries.

People need to rise and fight this war against these bastards.

Enough is enough!

The ESN that rose up to protect their father's land the government sent military to hunt them and killing there commander.

Have u not decoded the hand writing on the wall?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Xano(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

helinues:

helinues:

If their senators, reps and state assembly members can't present their case to those who need to act effectively to stop the killing, then they are all incompetent and should be recalled..

I chose to quote you, from these posts, you don't care about the President's behaviour and lack of it, but rather blame everyone else.

Anybody but him, it's more of a fascination for you.

If it's SE, you are quick to call them terrorists, but if it's everywhere else, except NE, your posts are "snowflake" in nature.

Your posts are borderline of terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by sojfarm: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dem go call tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop calling the dead!!!

But when you call the same source to kill your own people there wont be any delay abi. You can see how foolish the governors are. When they want to use the same security against the people:

1. during election
2. in Orlu
3. Chasing Sunday Igboho
4. Chasing the Biafrans

What a set of useless elected idiots.

If you can not support break up of Nigeria
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Awoleesu(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Any region in Nigeria still waiting for Buhari to do anything to rescue them from attacks is simply waiting for the announcement of her extinction!
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
We can't afford to be pretending about anything again; e don red finally ! Fulanis are the problems in Nigeria ! Wake up Nigerians - Igbo,Yoruba, Hausa,Nupe,Igala,Kanuri,Ijaw,Ibibio,Birom,Efik,Tiv,Ebira,etc, you should NEVER allow foreigners (fulanis) from Niger, Chad,Guinea, Mali,Senegal,etc to dominate you in your own land !

Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria; they are not Nigerians ! We must correct the mistakes of the Hausas now ! No fulani is a Nigerian,including Buhari and that's why they don't care if the country burns down to ashes !

Nigerians,rise up and confront your enemies ! You're strong and courageous people. You can't afford to submit and surrender your destinies to some malnourished,illiterate land grabbers from the sahel ! Fulanis can't take over our land; NRVER !

#BUHARIMUSTGONOW !

2 Likes

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by Karemarealty288(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Waiting for Buhari to help you is like asking a dead lion to come to your aid when chased by a bull dog

Black and white TV sharp pass Buhari!!

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by lizdammy: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
BadRadio:

https://punchng.com/video-insecurity-buhari-must-do-something-or-else-we-will-take-the-law-into-our-hands-niger-youth-leader/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5eEbaLVxw
At first I thought it was a comedy, mimicking Governor Ortom until I watched to the end.

Why the concurrent attacks on IDPs?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by SKYHIGHfx: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

This guy get sense at all??+?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by kiddkash(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion In Kaduna / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.