Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands (37450 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by kayusely70(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
Taking law into your own hands would only worsen the situation
Mr Special Adviser on Boko Haram and Terrorists Affairs.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
oguns222:

I hope you will be alive by the time it is out. grin grin grin

Why do you people always take things personal? Not that I am moved with your comment just wondering the logic behind it.

And don't bleeping tell me that was a joke

Hardly some people can exchange 3-4 conversation without name calling or evil wish..

If you want to engage with me, then you need to smart up
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oguns222: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Why do you people always take things personal? Not that I am moved with your comment just wondering the logic behind it.

And don't bleeping tell me that was a joke

Hardly some people can exchange 3-4 conversation without name calling or evil wish..

If you want to engage with me, then you need to smart up

It baffles reasoning minds why you end up making dumb comments to issues of security failures by buhari.

You conduct yourself as if you are more concerned about buhari/Fulani domination than Nigeria's progress.

You act like you don't care if the country burns to the ground, provided Buhari remains president and continues the status quo of security failures.

Your conducts are shameful. Every word or action you produce in support of this bad government will come back for you. You will eat the fruit of your evil. No ban by mods can save you from that.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
oguns222:

It baffles reasoning minds why you end up making dumb comments to issues of security failures by buhari.

You conduct yourself as if you are more concerned about buhari/Fulani domination than Nigeria's progress.

You act like you don't care if the country burns to the ground, provided Buhari remains president and continues the status quo of security failures.

Your conducts are shameful. Every word or action you produce in support of this bad government will come back for you. You will eat the fruit of your evil. No ban by mods can save you from that.

Lately, I am always battle ready.

https://www.nairaland.com/6526349/regarding-insecurity-country

Oya go through that thread... It was created yesterday and come back to this thread and repeat @ emboldened
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by abaganah: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
This man just talks anyhow, how could that be possible.... He should focus on bringing good governance to his state rather than making inciting statements!
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oguns222: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Lately, I am always battle ready.

https://www.nairaland.com/6526349/regarding-insecurity-country

Oya go through that thread... It was created yesterday and come back to this thread and repeat @ emboldened

Your reasoning still remains absurd.

Everything rises and falls on leadership. You must have been around for some decades and should have head that before.

When you were electing a dunderhead as a president, didn't something in your mind tell you that you were electing a failure?

Now, your way out is to share blame among every other person.

If you want to blame Nigerians for buhari's failure, focus on you and your company of evil people, who voted for a failed human and put others in problem.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by helinues: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
oguns222:

Your reasoning still remains absurd.

Everything rises and falls on leadership. You must have been around for some decades and should have head that before.

When you were electing a dunderhead as a president, didn't something in your mind tell you that you were electing a failure?

Now, your way out is to share blame among every other person.

If you want to blame Nigerians for buhari's failure, focus on you and your company of evil people, who voted for a failed human and put others in problem.

Ever though it took you sometime to be able to come up with this, still your allegations have been trashed on that thread..

Having fixated mind about others is unhealthy
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by oguns222: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Ever though it took you sometime to be able to come up with this, still your allegations have been trashed on that thread..

Having fixated mind about others is unhealthy

Some of us have work to do. We don't spend our entire lives on nairaland defending a bad government and sharing blames.

Your defence of a bad government is healthy, Abi?
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by mindtricks: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2021
musa234:
Defend yourselves, buhari is bereft of ideas

With what?
Without arms is a suicide mission.
With arms is illegal, security forces will take you out.
Re: Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands by themanderon: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2021
They will soon arrest him for granting this interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) / Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Insecurity: Anxiety In Lagos, Abuja, PH Over Undocumented Foreign Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.