Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"As A Party Jollof Rice That You Are" - Erica Mocks Kiddwaya After He Revealed T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "As A Party Jollof Rice That You Are" - Erica Mocks Kiddwaya After He Revealed T (898 Views)

Don Jazzy’s Ex-wife Reveals What Nigerians Did After He Revealed They Were Once / Bbnaija NENGI Cooks For Kiddwaya After Erica Disqualified (video) / #bbnaija: “carrying Mop On Ur Head Like A Clown That You Are” - Erica Slam Lucy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"As A Party Jollof Rice That You Are" - Erica Mocks Kiddwaya After He Revealed T by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
BBNaija former housemate and billionaire’s son, Kiddwaya, has been mocked by his former colleague and love interest, Erica Nlewedim, for saying that two women are presently fighting for his love.

Kiddwaya had taken to his verified Instagram account to disclose that two women are seriously fighting for his love. The reality TV star usually uses the word “women” to advertise the brands he is influencing.

Kidd tweeted:

"� and ⚫️ dot have been fighting over me lately. The wahala is too much. So I decided to...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: "As A Party Jollof Rice That You Are" - Erica Mocks Kiddwaya After He Revealed T by AllenSpencer: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
One year later, this dwarf is still forming Alpha male

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Wizkid Sings His Song "Ko Wole" / Lady Beats Her Ex-boyfriend Who Was Trying To Take The Car He Gifted Her / They Want To Kill Me Because Of A Movie I Shot - Actress Evan Okoro Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.